00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PlusOneGhost just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Virgin Club

82,526 Views | 967 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-10 19:33:23

At 7/10/07 07:25 PM, Rague wrote: FOFLMAO

No, I have no criticism of this club.
It's just a little awkward to discuss virginity online, don't you think?

Only if you're ashamed of it.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-10 21:14:31

Virginity ftw.

There's no greater gift for marriage than letting her be the only woman you lay eyes upon. ;D

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-10 21:20:36

At 7/10/07 09:14 PM, McJesus wrote: Virginity ftw.

There's no greater gift for marriage than letting her be the only woman you lay eyes upon. ;D

I don't believe in sex only after marriage at all.
Seems stupid to let a ring change anything.

If you feel right with the person, why should it matter about your social status together. If you feel she's wife material in terms of love and compatability, then why not just have sex before marriage.

Plus, if you're going to have sex on the night of the wedding, a bit of experience beforehand would be nice..
And I imagine if the sex is crap... you've got to spend your life with crap sex.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-11 05:10:25

At 7/10/07 05:55 PM, Nev wrote:
At 7/10/07 05:46 PM, WilliWowza wrote: I'm still part of this club and it's my 17th birthday soon, don't buy me condoms ya'll ;)
17 year old Daddy eh?

No I just end up filling them with water and throwing them at students.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-12 21:09:27

At 7/11/07 06:17 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 7/10/07 09:56 PM, CannibalCorpseFreak wrote: they don't start up asking me why I haven't done it.
God I hate that. Nothing makes me feel the urge to kill that that retarted question. They are worse than Atheists.

...what's wrong with atheists?

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-13 04:47:54

At 7/12/07 09:09 PM, screamokaratekick wrote: ...what's wrong with atheists?

Stuck up, arrogant elitists who look down on people just because they have faith in something. Generally that is, not all of them are I'm sure.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-13 05:11:41

At 8/2/06 04:38 PM, Dejanus wrote: Can early teens join? The legal age in my state is 14 so this is relevant to me.

What state?

Damn I should prolly move there.

>:(

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-13 08:38:49

At 7/13/07 06:01 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
Stuck up, arrogant elitists who look down on people just because they have faith in something.
Percisley, they preach more than religious people. I'm fed up with all their bullshit, God or lack of God is not important, has no impact upon our lives, doesn't change the misery that awaits all of us when we die and quite frankly, both standpoints are illogical.

Agnosticism, bitches! >:O

Also, I know it's quite hypocritical of me to say so, but most of the time they seem to be 13-15 year old males who listen to things like SOAD, Metallica and Korn, have long hair and just swear at people who don't like their music/views. (On the innerwebs anyway)

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-13 11:09:09

What you're bitching about aren't so much Athiests. Just wankers.
If you're Atheiest, then cool, as long as you keep it to yourself.
If you're going to try and convince everyone you're right then you can just fuck off.
Same with PETA and crap like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-23 18:36:17

Okay, what the heck miles while make this my welcome back post. Yeah I'm still a virgin and I'm 19. Personally, I believe waiting until marriage before doing that kind of stuff. I'm not ashamed and there is no reason why I should be. If others want to go a head and do that then great just don't influance me before I'm ready

"When your in your darkest hour remember Darkangel1988"

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-23 18:42:49

Wow, let's just spiral my depression more.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-07-27 05:38:25

ok lol i read 1 reply on this n wana post my lil way of thnking before i get all rightious again,
ok, I believe.....hmm i believe ppl should jsut be good, the reason for the underage sex at 12, 13 - 16 is all a girls fault really,
what im getting at is in some schools or maybe in every school, there is a rich guy or a grp of rich guys ok?
And the girls want to be with "those" guys simply cuz they have money, and want all the shitr they want cuz theyre in constant compotition with their fellow girl freinds or girl enemies. Now, the girl will know that the guy has prolly done a few girls before her, and none of them worked out, SOOOO the girl take sit upon themselves to "make a feeble attempt to show the guy somthing he hasnt seen before" and dot dot dot

streaming down the keyboard because i know everyone thinks about this at one time or another booyah im jus on a roll here lol

ok back to our discussion, rich guys know girls want their money, they also know they will do just about anything to themselves to be with them, ofcourse if the guy were "good looking" i wouldnt know cuz im a guy.
The rich guy will use that "against them".....
Ah, ya see, we guys have some tricks up our sleeves, the guy will take total advantage of that girl, probably rape her and toy with her emotionaly so she wont tell anyone and the guy will make her into his" bitch" so to speak.
Because no girl who gets caught having sex with the wrong guy wants that to be known by everyone, especialy the one guy or guys she has an emotional attatchment to ofcourse, so the girl goes on having sex with this rich guy till finaly he gets tierd of her due to the eventual wear and tear a girl has sorry to say.
And the girl is released from the mind games, the peer pressurized entrapment, n the guy wouldnt give 2 shits or a fuck about her ever again.

This is jsut one of the scenarios that can happen, And dont you dare give me that, " OH! you only live once , so you gotta do all you can do' SCREW that1
I would rather feel the pain of seeing everyone go to hell than to go myself, life is too short to be a retard n make mistakes, you are remembered forever for what you do on this earth, you think ur son, daughter, grandchildren er any associant to you would want to remember you as a streatched out slut? i sure hope not.

I get alot crap for tlaking like this in regular chat with people off the computer, people talking crap to me that im not a therepist n mind ur own bisness n stuff, it becomes everyones bisness when ur actons affect other poeple.

I really hate people who lock themselves in their insecurities or try to defend their mistakes n bad choices like its the only thing they have in their lives, its really sad and very annoying, you see people like that n u jus wish u coulda been there to steer them away from danger, but u cant, even if ur there personaly.

Ill tell u a lil story right now, its somthing that happened to my brother a few years ago.

Ok, my brother shane, thats his name, he was 14 or 15 at the time.
He was always trying to be stronger than his 3 older brothers, including me,
eventualy he got himself in trouble when he started fightng with us and our dad.
He got mixed up in a bad grp, you know the group who go out n party, drink beer n smoke pot, ur average trouble making grp. He got a gf, he had a couple gfs before, and he wasnt a virgin. The girls name was Racheal er however you spell it,
he got caught up in her and some other people, the girl sank her nails deep into his emtions, shane started getting violent, she cheated on him once with 2 guys, this is a 14 er 15 year old girl im tlaking about.
Sad right? you havent heard enough then.

Eventualy it got to the point where i was in the " i told you so, that girl was no good" way, and shane wasnt happy about it,
That wasnt the last thing i told him that came true.
One day, im not sure when, i told shane, i warned him that one day he was going to end up in the hospital because of the freinds he hang out with, either gun shot wounds or somthing. What he got was alot worse.....

A few years ago, In the beginning of summer vasaction, My brother died..... he drowned in the village pond,
he didnt stay dead, they brought his heart to beating again but that was after a while.
I left the house to go up to the pond to collect glass bottles n stuff that ended up there due to landfills in the forest.
I told shane to stay home and watch our little sister, he didnt listen.
Soon after i arrived at the pond, he and his freinds were there and going swimming.
Not long after that i saw my brother struggle in the water, he tried to utter a few words and he sank.......
At first it hoguth he was fucking with me and his freinds, i thought he was jsut going to come up on the other side n scare the shit outa me. He didnt come up, we were all stunned, after about a min we yelled at the people accross the pond to call 911, there was a medium grp of people there, at least one of them couldve went in and got him, but all they did was call 911.
I sure as hell copuldntve got him because i cant swim, and if i tried i mightve ended up like him.
Eventualy an ambulance came and some guys got shane out of the pond, he was light blue.......
a few mins later a helicopter came and rushed him off to the hospital.

My dad came as the helicopter was tkaing off, he tried to ctach it but people got in his way, and he punched one of them, he sped off in his car with a cop chasing him with my mom in the pasenger side.
He actualy got to the hospital when the helicopter did. He was booking lol

Today, my brother is in a coma, hes doign alot better. But at what cost? He has all around brain damage, he may never wake up, and the world is changing around him without him.
Its not always good being right, i told shane he was going to end up in the hospital because of the people he hung out with. He may have experienced aot more than I, his third oldest brother has, I wasnt dumb enough to.
I tried to make him see thing my way, but he ignored evferything.

Theres a saying i invented myself, "Make no mistakes, for your mistakes make you"

If you want to live a good life, make damn sure you know what ur doing, and if or when you fail, look to no one for help, for you chose whatever happened, If you choose to get high, drink and drive, have sex, take any risks at all, you are responsible fore whatever you do. Whatever happens to you isnt always ur fault, if you choose to have sex with somone and a jealous guy kills u, that not ur fualt, If u have sex and get pregnat, that ur fault, i u drink and drive, kill urself or others, its ur fault.

I close this with my word. Everything i have jsut said, comes from me and my thoughts, I live the way i preech to people, Ive dealt, with things some poeple feel is impossible,
Thank you for reading.

msg me if u want to know more or chat er whatever, peace out,.

Virgin Club

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2007-08-02 23:56:58

At 7/13/07 06:01 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Agnosticism, bitches! >:O

hahaha, agreed. agnosticism is the way to go.

and to the person above me... you've got way too much time on your hands, bro.
no offense :P

Response to Virgin Club 2013-02-28 01:36:03

At 7/10/07 09:14 PM, McJesus wrote: Virginity ftw.

Turns out she's a dude or is into pegging, pre-marital sex was only banned because it would ruin girls who would marry old rich dudes.

Keep it up everyone, I lost my virginity awhile back but I was very wreckless in doing so. You don't want to go up to bat on someone who is nasty. Trust me.

Response to Virgin Club 2013-02-28 03:09:26

Looks like virginity was quite scarce from 2008 to 2012. We're bringing it back!

>2013
>Not abstaining

If she hadn't moved across the country 4 months ago I might not be eligible for this club; thank goodness she moved.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2013-02-28 09:02:09

At 2/28/13 03:09 AM, Tremulos wrote: Looks like virginity was quite scarce from 2008 to 2012. We're bringing it back!

This club should've stayed dead.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Virgin Club 2013-03-01 22:04:45

At 2/28/13 09:02 AM, kisame wrote:
At 2/28/13 03:09 AM, Tremulos wrote: Looks like virginity was quite scarce from 2008 to 2012. We're bringing it back!

This club should've stayed dead.

I think its funny

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2013-03-01 22:59:41

I'm technically still a virgin. I got a girlfriend, but nothing too intimate yet...I'm a RA on my dorm floor, so I gotta watch what I'm doing in and outside my room...tsk.

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to Virgin Club 2013-03-03 15:05:35

At 3/2/13 08:23 PM, Entice wrote:
At 8/2/06 04:35 PM, Sarah-Rawr wrote: All that's required is that you be comfortable with who you are!
The funny part is that most people don't have sex or are disgusted by it because they're not comfortable with who they are.

I abstain because I'm disgusted with what other people are.

Derp.

Response to Virgin Club 2013-03-07 17:38:55

At 3/4/13 04:23 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
A true melancholic would be a virgin! >:(

I don't think it's funny. I'm not one of those chappies who has a choice in the matter,

Bullshit. Everyone has a choice

I'm fairly mentally ill and because of this women can't connect with me. Or I can't connect with them, or anypony really.

This means nothing. There are people with mental illness that get tons of ass.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Virgin Club 2013-04-14 17:55:10

I'm a virgin but have no interest in sex.

I'm an image sexual

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2013-04-18 20:42:44

I'm proud to say I'm a virgin. Because seriously, what does sex accomplish? You stuck your dick in the hole that gives birth to new life.

Congratz, now what?

I would rather not have sex until after marriage, even though I don't believe in marriage so I may be a virgin forever, even then whats the point. Sex is meant for us to reproduce, not flaunt it around like an idiot.

Response to Virgin Club 2016-12-11 03:26:36

I'm pretty much asexual. I mean, I'm attracted to people, but I have no interest in sex. Sex grosses me out, definitely a turn-off for this guy.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2018-01-09 18:21:13

Proud virgin. Mainly because I am both too much of a pussy, all the attractive people I've met are complete assholes I wouldn't touch with a 39-1/2 foot pole, and I just think the idea of sex is disgusting.

Dedede, that's the name you should know! Dedede, he's the king of the show! You'll holler n' hoot, he'll give dat dere kirbeh the boot! Dedede is the one!

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2018-04-10 11:06:32

Well I'm 23 and still virgin. I'm very interested in feelings and in body contact.
That's all becouse 22 years I was not ready but now I'm taut, smart, brave and cute as hell. BUT there is fucking problem, I don't know how and where to find my lady of heart. Those ladys which I may like they are not interested.
And I still searching for one who will be interested in me.
I do not want just to get some pusy. It is easy way to sluts and whores. I don't accept love for money. I communicate with girls but they do not have time for me(or maybe I'm not handsome enough). Now I'm changing my image, I'll try to grow a more beautiful hairdo and build more musculess and decrease % of fat.
And more workout and gym. I'll become more stronger and more sexy.

But I will soon begin my career. So some maidens will see in me not a man of heart but bag of money with good genes. I'm affraid.

I want to leave this club but sorry, I'm fool.

Response to Virgin Club 2018-05-05 09:33:41

At 4/14/18 01:18 PM, Entice wrote: I'm an incel that posts on the bodybuilding.com forums constantly ama

what do you squat

Response to Virgin Club 2018-05-05 09:41:34

At 5/5/18 09:34 AM, Entice wrote:
At 5/5/18 09:33 AM, JaY11 wrote:
At 4/14/18 01:18 PM, Entice wrote: I'm an incel that posts on the bodybuilding.com forums constantly ama
what do you squat
3 million ounces
Edit: grams. Don't want to brag too much.

3 tonnes? pretty decent tbh hope you get laid soon bredda

Response to Virgin Club 2018-05-08 00:06:09

y'know how people say that in dreams when you're about to die, you wake up since a person doesn't know what dying is like? well I have never expierienced sex yet I've expierienced it in dreams at least twice in my life so what the hell is going on?

Response to Virgin Club 2018-05-31 00:32:28

This applies to me

Religious reasons.

and just common sense.

Watch TV youll notice ads Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ GILD) has been airing forewarning against risky behavior --HIV infection rate must be on the rise along with HPV

God has everything in a place for a reason. Very specific rules because if you go by the rules of modern society there is a price to be paid. Events like this are a reminder to Stay straight with god go gods way and youll never be sorry you did. Wait till marriage.

Response to Virgin Club 2018-07-19 14:01:01

I won't be staying here for long though. Soon I'll have a wife and kids, and will no longer be able to be in this club.

You got dat?

BBS Signature