00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,034,269 Views | 77,354 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Metal Hell 2004-04-15 20:28:01

Welcome to the Metal hell :)

If you are into heavy metal, melodic metal or whatever, this is the club for you. Tell us your favourite bands and/ or songs and join the hell :)

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 20:30:57

By the way, my forum will be the future lair of the Metal Hell, it will be updated and changed to our needs soon :)

Post pics of the bands you want to showcase or promote your own band if you have one

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 20:34:10

i like the name. i am in. you realize you are gonna have to change your sig though? i must tell you though, i am quite proud of you, you've gorwn so much in a day. *sheds tear*

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 20:35:35

At 4/15/04 08:34 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: i like the name. i am in. you realize you are gonna have to change your sig though? i must tell you though, i am quite proud of you, you've gorwn so much in a day. *sheds tear*

Yeah, I asked in the SSM and the ASM for a new sig :) Won't take too much time :)

Yeah, I grew out of myself....opened my mind to other..greater metal sounds :)

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 20:40:46

At 4/15/04 08:39 PM, SoulShadower wrote: I'm in. We can share guitar tabs and such..Sounds like fun. Will I have to change my sig, though?

you don't have to. it was just -headbanger- is trying to put that awfull past of korn behind him. that's all.

Oh, and DeicideYouFuckingAss is now allowed to join ;)

high fives all around for that

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 20:42:35

At 4/15/04 08:39 PM, SoulShadower wrote: I'm in. We can share guitar tabs and such..Sounds like fun. Will I have to change my sig, though?

Nah, no need for sig change ;)

Oh, and DeicideYouFuckingAss is now allowed to join ;)

No problem with that :)

Welocome :)

Damn, that's a great song:

In Flames - Trigger

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 20:45:40

i am rocking karma by opeth from my arms your hearse. opeth rocks my socks on a daily basis. i saw them live last may i believe with danzig and super joint ritual. it kind of sucked though cause they are like one of my favorite bands, but there songs are so long and they weren't the head liners, so they only played a 3 song set. which was still like 30-45 min. long.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 21:01:08

At 4/15/04 08:45 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: i am rocking karma by opeth from my arms your hearse. opeth rocks my socks on a daily basis. i saw them live last may i believe with danzig and super joint ritual. it kind of sucked though cause they are like one of my favorite bands, but there songs are so long and they weren't the head liners, so they only played a 3 song set. which was still like 30-45 min. long.

Pretty amazing :) Nightwish and In Flames song can be pretty long too, between 6 - 8 mins is not rare.

I'm listening to some Soilwork right now, sounds great too.

Also heard Deicide before, it's not my taste :)

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 21:29:17

could i please join? i like slayer, slipknot, metallica, and my brothers band which are great. Click my sog if you want to listen to them.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 21:38:59

At 4/15/04 09:29 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: could i please join? i like slayer, slipknot, metallica, and my brothers band which are great. Click my sog if you want to listen to them.

Good, well, slipknot might not be liked by everyone here, but I can see Slayer which most likely fits perfecty into this :)

Welcome in the club-

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 21:44:24

At 4/15/04 09:38 PM, -HeadBanger- wrote: Good, well, slipknot might not be liked by everyone here, but I can see Slayer which most likely fits perfecty into this :)

Welcome in the club-

oh well you'll just have to put up with me :-)
thanks.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 21:49:27

At 4/15/04 09:44 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: oh well you'll just have to put up with me :-)
thanks.

Hehe, yeah :) No big deal ;)

I have a question to everyone:

What do you all think of Dave Grohl's(Ex-Nirvana Drummer) PROBOT?

For those who don't know, Grohl wrote songs for metal legends like Motörhead, Ex-Sepultura singer Max Chuavara and some others...

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 22:14:24

you guys are all idiots and suck wieners.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 22:18:19

At 4/15/04 10:14 PM, DeicideYouFuckingASS wrote: you guys are all idiots and suck wieners.

Thats great Mr. Deicide. Nobody ask you to come and visit this club

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 22:44:15

Cool club I'll post in here :D I'll post some bands I like in a while at the minute I'm listening to Reign in Blood by Slayer which is probably my favorite album from them.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 22:54:53

At 4/15/04 10:44 PM, Captain_HumpYourFace wrote: Cool club I'll post in here :D I'll post some bands I like in a while at the minute I'm listening to Reign in Blood by Slayer which is probably my favorite album from them.

Welcome dude!

I listen to *Soilwork - Song Of The Damned* Great song :)

I love the melodic guitar riffs, makes it worth headbanging

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-15 23:03:34

The new forum look will most likely be available in a few hours, we have a homeplace then dudes! :)

The only thing that will stay is the korn.latingrounds.net

but it doesnt matter if there is a *korn* in the webadress, the forum will have nothing to do with it.

Good night, its 5 am here, had a lot to do today, see ya all later!

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 01:07:09

At 4/15/04 11:07 PM, SoulShadower wrote: Good bands:

An Albatross
Anathema
As I Lay Dying
At The Gates
Black Dahlia Murder
Children of Bodom
Cradle of Filth
Darkest Hour
Dimmu Borgir
Emperor
Graveworm
Iced Earth
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Kamahl
Katatonia
Nightwish
Limbonic Art

Those are basically all the metal bands I listen to.

your taste in music never ceses to amaze me. all i would add to that list would be soilwork, opeth, the crown, and perhaps testament just for some old school thrash metal flavor.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 01:12:03

At 4/15/04 09:49 PM, -HeadBanger- wrote: What do you all think of Dave Grohl's(Ex-Nirvana Drummer) PROBOT?

i really haven't heard that much of them, but i have yet to hear something dave grohl was a part of that i didn't like.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 01:13:53

soul shadower wrote:
a bunch of kick ass bands

:cats_a_pleanty wrote:
:even more kick ass bands

damn i totally left out meshuggah and dilenger escape plan.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 01:32:40

At 4/16/04 01:28 AM, SoulShadower wrote: I can't wait till that Iced Earth/Children of Bodom Concert. The only bad thing is there are 8 fucking opening bands!!

ya shit. i heard about that. i got to see when they are commin around here, and if i can get some money, i'll go. i'll just show up late so i don't have to see some shitty opener bands.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 02:25:33

At 4/16/04 02:13 AM, SoulShadower wrote: I bet they're gonna take forever. But I don't care, it's gonna be hardcore like this crazy bitch.

that chick is the best representation of metal i have ever seen. she needs to be metal hell's mascot.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 04:26:46

At 4/16/04 02:25 AM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: that chick is the best representation of metal i have ever seen. she needs to be metal hell's mascot.

Damnit :( No, please, Satan, no :)

How's everyone doing?

My new favourite Line up is:

* Nightwish
* In Flames
* Soilwork

More to come :)

Have listened to Dimmu Borgir yesterday, I like the guitars, but I hate the vocals....

Heard Nale yesterday, not really what I want....

Opeth is better, pretty interesting stuff :)

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 06:14:33

hey this sounds like a good idea, can i join?
My favourite bands are:
In Flames
System of a Down
Soilwork
Dark Tranquility
The Haunted
Poison the Wll
Machine Head
Soulfly
Arch Enemy
Spineshank
Chimaira
well actually there are a lot more, damn i should have made that list shorter anyways.
I see some of you guys like In Flames and Soilwork, you should really check out Dark Tranquillity if you like them.

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 09:52:12

At 4/16/04 06:14 AM, Falkowski wrote: hey this sounds like a good idea, can i join?
My favourite bands are:
In Flames
System of a Down
Soilwork
Dark Tranquility
The Haunted
Poison the Wll
Machine Head
Soulfly
Arch Enemy
Spineshank
Chimaira
well actually there are a lot more, damn i should have made that list shorter anyways.
I see some of you guys like In Flames and Soilwork, you should really check out Dark Tranquillity if you like them.

Lovely! You are in!

"Listens to *Soilwork - No More Angels"

Hehe, your bands are nice, welcome!

Forum will be ready soon....

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 13:21:08

I've listened to Nevermore, it's not really what I want. Guitars are pretty good, but the vocals....meh....any other suggestions?

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 13:29:38

At 4/16/04 06:14 AM, Falkowski wrote: hey this sounds like a good idea, can i join?
My favourite bands are:
In Flames

very good choice

System of a Down

their first cd was good, but everything else went downhill from there

Soilwork

i was listening to the chain heart machine cd earlier

Dark Tranquility

another good choice

The Haunted

i need to hear more of these guys. i have heard some, but not enough

Poison the Wll

poison the well is pretty good. i can't listen to them all the time for some reason, but they are good every so often

Machine Head

very nice

Soulfly

i think sepultura is better. they have a version of roots, bloody roots that they do with that opera singer paveratie (sp?) or someone like that and it kicks ass

Arch Enemy

another band that i need to listen to more

Spineshank

i liked the height of callousness, and the while my guitar gently weeps cover off strickly diesel, but the rest of that cd wasn't that good, and i don't really like the newest one

Chimaira

i saw chimaira with in flames and soilwork over the summer. it was a kick ass show. those guys were good.

you have some decent music taste, i have no problem with you being a member

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 13:31:22

hey -headbanger-, any news on that new sig yet?

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 13:33:10

At 4/16/04 01:31 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: hey -headbanger-, any news on that new sig yet?

Well, it's not ready yet...but it won' take much time, he made something wrong and will redo it soon :)

Response to Metal Hell 2004-04-16 13:40:16

At 4/16/04 01:33 PM, -HeadBanger- wrote:
At 4/16/04 01:31 PM, CATS_A_PLEANTY wrote: hey -headbanger-, any news on that new sig yet?
Well, it's not ready yet...but it won' take much time, he made something wrong and will redo it soon :)

awsome. i look forward to the unveiling