00:00
00:00

Does tap water turn you gay

752 Views | 9 Replies

Or is it fake news. Something about chemicals being put into the water. So does this make humans more homosexuals or is it something i dont understand. Because that sounds like some scary world order stuff
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

Response to Does tap water turn you gay 2018-08-22 10:26:40

... is this a serious topic?

Just in case it somehow is, no, it doesn't - got plenty of empirical evidence (e.g. most people drank the stuff at one time or another) showing no correlation.

/thread

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

No. He goes into detail about humans and chemicals near the end

At 8/22/18 10:32 AM, EdyKel wrote: No. He goes into detail about humans and chemicals near the end

Hmm interesting

Response to Does tap water turn you gay 2018-08-22 11:04:48

At 8/22/18 10:32 AM, EdyKel wrote: No. He goes into detail about humans and chemicals near the end

He didn't refute anything, but maybe to not an extreme effect of overdose drug.

Response to Does tap water turn you gay 2018-08-22 12:01:25

At 8/22/18 11:04 AM, Crono321 wrote:
He didn't refute anything, but maybe to not an extreme effect of overdose drug.

He said that there were two chemicals that lead to low testosterone in frogs, and in some cases, changes a male frogs, and certain fish species, into female - which is not that unusual, since they always had that ability. Frogs, considering they need a watery habitat, are very prone to the affects of any chemical in the water, but no study has shown them humping other male frogs, or vice versa, because of certain chemicals. For the amount needed to produce low testosterone in humans it would have to be a considerable amount, more than anything you would find in tap water, and even then that would still not turn you gay. It just means you have a low labidi. The only thing the video give Jones credit for is that there are chemicals that do leak into the waterways that can fuck up a frogs sex life, but the rest of it is just spin - unless you think that AJ is a liberal environmentalist.

Response to Does tap water turn you gay 2018-08-22 13:24:52

Now, I am not a believer in water people. I don’t think the government are secretly poisoning the water. The current method is simply the most efficient method we have to get clean drinking water to the general population.
However, I will say, it is important to further refine and clean your tap water.

There are numerous studies that show a link between fluoride and bipolar / other mental disorders.
The thing with fluoride is that too much of it will calcify your pineal gland.
A calcified pineal gland affects your “spirituality”. I use this term for simplicities sake but it controls the release of DMT, which is what makes you dream. It does a lot of things for your body and hormones.

So, in theory, too much tap water = calcified pineal gland = mental health troubles.

Of course, tap water’s not the only thing that will do this. Combined with all the other crap we consume, it’s just a recipe for disaster.

As for the gay bomb, becoming gay thing... uhh... well. I don’t know if this was just the Alex Jones gay frogs idea?
If so, that is nothing to do with tap water.
It’s simply proven that frogs will adapt to whichever gender they need to be. They are A sexual, so they can reproduce without females. If you eliminate the need for matriarchal roles in a frog society, they will all become males and only spawn males.
I don’t know much about frogs but I guess whatever the females do is not required in certain habitats. It probably works both ways.

So overall, I’m gonna say no.
Although it doesn’t hurt to use a water filter. Especially if you like dreaming.

Response to Does tap water turn you gay 2018-08-22 22:59:55

This thread is solid

Response to Does tap water turn you gay 2018-08-23 18:36:50

At 8/23/18 01:47 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: child abuse turns people gay...

Interestingly.. (in the UK) at least 75% of all crime is committed by people who were victims of child abuse. It puts them on a dodgy path, they get into drugs and then of course..crime.
But that's a story for another day.

ribbit

Response to Does tap water turn you gay 2018-08-25 19:31:54

No, and just from the title this topic is too stupid to exist here.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature