00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jayxofc just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

46,156 Views | 809 Replies

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-25 16:50:13

Great stuff, its just what i needed to relax after Hockey.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-25 17:13:48

Revenant talked for one god damned long time. I mean, holy ass crackers.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-26 14:27:32

Revenant's rant/speech made me laugh and think of how the world really is.

Great Chapter, now gimme more!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-26 23:52:18

Im staying up on my 2 day insomniac trip for 10 more minutes to read your thread and post a reponse. Great chapter, bro!

SLEEPY!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 14:34:55

Chapter 21: Gratitude.

Revenant had a feeling that Tigerkitty could not bring his dead daughter back to life. Indeed, she couldn't. But she could do the next best thing. Jade, the escaped lunatic and now The Assassin, was still alive and still human...... And Tigerkitty was going to wrap her up in a big red bow as an early Christmas present for her King. But that was the catch. It wasn't a gift for Chris Revenant, it was a gift ONLY for her King.

"What do you say?" She asked with a bit of a sinister smile.
"Thank You." He replied, looking down; with a bit of a frown on his face.

Tigerkitty's eyes brightened.

"You look hungry, I'll get you some dinner." She said. Then turned to leave.
"Wait! ........ Why don't you put on something nice. Let's go out to dinner. A King should get to know his Queen."

She was surprised by what he said. Tigerkitty was used to winning over people quite easily. Everybody loved Tigerkitty. Whenever a vampire of her clan wanted to bring in a human to be turned, she insisted on meeting the human. Once turned, the Suckling spent its' first night in her arms. Although unusual behavior for a Queen, Tigerkitty's hands-on approach caused her to have some of the most loyal members of ANY clan...... Still, how could she refuse her King?

The dinner went very well. Revenant was able to have a good time in a long time. He recalled the meals he had had with his wife, after his daughter died. He remembered sitting across from her at the tiny kitchen table. He remembered the numerous times he wanted to stab her in the eyes with his fork. There was one time when she had made soup, his favorite soup in fact. She made it perfectly. But he hated her so much, he couldn't even enjoy it. All he thought of was how badly he wanted to stab her in the face with the soup spoon she had given him. (How much hatred could you have, to want to stab someone with a spoon)?

When he looked into Tigerkitty's eyes, he was actually able to enjoy his meal. They got to know each other quite well. She walked him back to her bed chamber. Her intent was to sleep in another room, until he was ready to be with her. She turned to leave. He grabbed her by the shoulders, and gently turned her around. He reached around to her back, and slowly unzipped her dress. He returned his hands to her shoulders, gently lowering her dress until he exposed her breasts. She lifted her arms up. The dress slowly sank to the floor. They smiled at each other. She took his hand in her's, and placed it underneath her left breast. Revenant realized at that point that it was a complete myth that vampires are just cold, dead things. She was as soft as a kitten, and as warm as a loving wife should be.

He leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back. Their lips continued to press against each other, harder and harder. She stopped and pulled away when she realized he was bleeding a bit from his lower lip. Tigerkitty gently ran the pad of her right thumb across his lips. She tasted him, and smiled sweetly. She slid her hand down the front of his pants. She smiled when she realized he had the manhood of a King. She got down on her knees, infront of him and slowly undid his belt. She lowered his pants. Before she could do anything else, he grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up. He took off his shirt. She almost melted at the sight of his chiseled torso.

They made their way towards the bed. He laid her down on her back. She raised her legs so he could slide her red, lace panties off of her. As he gently climbed on top of her, she knew this was the moment she had been waiting for for oh so long. He gently massaged her beneath her belly-button. He only stopped when she blissed out. Revenant knew that to keep going past the point of orgasm would be painful, instead of pleasurable for her. He lifted her up, and sat her down on his lap, facing her. She threw her arms around him, as she rythmically moved on him. Soon, she felt him release deep inside her very being. She had never felt that type of warmth before.

The next day, Tigerkitty contacted Sarai; and offered her a solution for the problem of what to do with Jade.

--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 14:37:15

CHAPTER 21:

--- PART II ---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an ancient custom among the clans. An exchange of High-Ranking members in order to signify unity among two clans. Ancient, and rare. Still, an accepted custom. Since Jade had earned the title of "JadeTheAssassin," she qualified as "high-ranking." Nothing said that the exchange HAD to be two vampires. Sarai thought about it for a moment. She didn't want to kill Jade, no matter how insane her little one was. But there was no way she could keep her promise of turning Jade into a potential, future Queen! No way at all. In a show of trust, Tigerkitty admitted to Sarai that she had found her King, and that he wanted Jade to stay with them. She also mentioned that the spirit of the custom would be upheld. Their two clans would be officially united...... Something that would make SOAS very nervous.

Sarai looked at it from a pragmatic point of view...... and quickly realized it would solve all of her major headaches! She still loved Jade, but now it had turned to the type of love that someone would have for a stray cat. Sarai agreed to the exchange. She invited Jade into her bedroom to give her one last orgasm through the back of the head. She would break the news to her in three days.
----------------------

The power stayed off longer than expected in Monocrom's building. He was in a foul mood. Everyone in the building knew he collected flashlights...... flashlights that were far better than your typical plastic 2-D cells that you could buy anywhere for $1.99...... and that was the problem. He went back to his apartment several times to get fresh batteries for neighbors who had never bothered to replace the ones in their lights, for several years! Each time he went back, there'd be another handful of neighbors waiting outside his door. He kept a few of those very same $1.99 flashlights on hand to loan out to them. But when those ran out, he had to tell them that was it. They wanted his better lights, but he refused. The average person treats flashlights like dirt, until they need one; then they go back to treating it like dirt. Monocrom would have none of that. As they got upset, he got them to leave by pointing out that he was the only one running around the building, checking on elderly neighbors. He didn't shame them into leaving him alone, he embarassed them into it! And he knew it.

His mood didn't get better when he found an elderly neighbor who had tossed her plastic lantern onto the floor and cracked the reflector....... Just so she could get him to give her one of his. She said it stopped working. He pulled the 4-D cell batteries out of it, and replaced them with 4 new ones he carried in several plastic supermarket bags stuffed into each other. He turned the lantern on and off a few times, and left without a word. He ran into a neighbor who was an electrician. The neighbor said that the building Super was no where to be found, and he was willing to take a look at the fuse box, but the Super had the key.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That drunken son of a bitch..... I'm tired of his bullshit!" Said Monocrom.

He headed over to Peter's apartment on 1J...... and pounded on the door! A sleepy but sober Super answered the door. The conversation quickly got out of hand.

"You drunken piece of shit, give me the damn keys to the basement so this electrician can take a look at the fuse box, since you obviously don't want to do your job!"

"If you ever pound on my door like that again......"

"What the fuck are you going to do?! Stagger in at 3am again, drunk off your ass?! Give me those fucking keys, you drunken piece of shit!"

"Don't talk like that to me ever again, you punk!"

"Oh, I'm a punk? At least I do my job right, you drunken excuse for a human being! I can't remember the last time you were sober, or got any work done before 11am. Give me those fucking keys!"

"Let's step ouside!"

"Oh I'm sorry Peter, does it look like you're in charge of the situation? I don't have time for your macho bullshit! Hand me the keys or I'll spend every ounce of my free-time to make sure your incompetent ass gets fired. This isn't a Union job! Kiss your free apartment good-bye, have fun spending time and money commuting to whatever shitty job you're lucky to get! KEYS!"

Peter came back with the keys, and handed them over.

"You're a fucking low-life, Monocrom."

"I can see why your wife left you." Said Monocrom as he walked away.

"Faggot!" Shouted Peter.

The problem was easy to fix...... Someone intentionally tripped the circuit breakers.

When Monocrom returned to his apartment, the electrician seemed worried.

"Won't Peter make things miserable for you, now?"
"Nope. The Building Board is made up of friends of mine. He'll be lucky to last until the end of the week. Normally, I hate asking for those types of favors..... but he's a piece of shit, so who cares."

Demeaning stood in front of Monocrom's apartment. He smiled at his new friend.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 15:44:57

That was hot.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 15:56:50

Good despite absence of bloody gory violence.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 16:11:51

At 11/27/06 03:56 PM, DrunkenPirateMacer wrote: Good despite absence of bloody gory violence.

But there was described sex. DESCRIBED. SEX.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 16:41:56

You are doing an awesome job with the chapters. You write them faster than I can read them! :)

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 16:42:28

Yeah i know

Killing-joke Rule the waves! Rule britania!

Signature made by, TheRipper00 NG Signature Makers ] Guild Wars Crew

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 16:43:44

At 11/27/06 04:41 PM, Carmilla wrote: You are doing an awesome job with the chapters. You write them faster than I can read them! :)

Thank You, my Lady! :)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 16:53:48

At 11/27/06 04:11 PM, Demeaning wrote:
At 11/27/06 03:56 PM, DrunkenPirateMacer wrote: Good despite absence of bloody gory violence.
But there was described sex. DESCRIBED. SEX.

And the described sex was done perfectly! The word "jizz" was no where to be seen.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 16:56:17

At 11/27/06 04:41 PM, Carmilla wrote: You are doing an awesome job with the chapters. You write them faster than I can read them! :)

There you are :p

*poke*

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 18:42:41

This story is now old enough to legally drink in America.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-27 20:56:36

At 11/24/06 11:41 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: We need more EXPLOSIONS. Just kidding. When you work a security job I guess nothing happens.
At 11/27/06 06:42 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: This story is now old enough to legally drink in America.

It seems like somone OTHER then Monocrom just toped himself this newest coment made me lol.

At 11/27/06 04:57 PM, USERNAMED wrote: 5 fags ( A Bbs Story )

who will they be?

1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)

...not even aproching funney. Some-Stupid-Idiot is smarter then you! (sory I have just bean waiting to use that line) (thogh I supose I could of used it on myself)

your not reading very fast at all are you?

oh and before anoyone tells me to shut up I got it covered

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 02:05:39

Hot... I must say.

The story is going well! It's rather exciting and very intricate

can't wait to read more : )

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 03:02:18

Monocrom, are you secretly a Mills and Boon writer?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 03:38:54

no duck raping? Fuck it.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 04:26:51

sexsexsexunfunfunf.
Oh god, the hormones. @_@

FYNDIR, WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU?

IN all seriousness, nice sexy chapter, Mono. :)

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 05:08:55

At 11/28/06 04:26 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: sexsexsexunfunfunf.

Oh God!!!!!!!

GET A ROOM!

:p

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 05:10:10

At 11/28/06 05:08 AM, Sarai wrote:
Oh God!!!!!!!

GET A ROOM!

p

MY GOD, ALL THE COLDNESS HAS SEEPED OUT OF MY BODY INTO MY COLD FINGERS.
bahhh.

I need my room all nice and cozy warm.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 05:11:47

At 11/28/06 05:10 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: MY GOD, ALL THE COLDNESS HAS SEEPED OUT OF MY BODY INTO MY COLD FINGERS.
bahhh.

I need my room all nice and cozy warm.

YES< and stay there to reflect on the fact you're making UNF UNF noises to people who have not had that for YEARS or DECADES almost.

THANK YOU

Monocrom please punish, thx

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 05:12:58

At 11/28/06 05:11 AM, Sarai wrote:
At 11/28/06 05:10 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
YES< and stay there to reflect on the fact you're making UNF UNF noises to people who have not had that for YEARS or DECADES almost.

I'VE NEVER UNFUNFED, THANKS.
pshaw.
I've been a nauuuughty girl.

THANK YOU

ohnoez, plzdun. :(

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 05:15:35

At 11/28/06 05:12 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:

ohnoez, plzdun. :(

You may now have a unlimited post per thread, but I shall still make this post the best, winning no matter what your next post is....

Uhhh

thinks

You know when you sent me that picture of you in the shower, I like your tattoo on your butt....

Fatality, Sarai wins.... Embarresment.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 05:20:50

At 11/28/06 05:15 AM, Sarai wrote:
At 11/28/06 05:12 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
Uhhh

thinks
You know when you sent me that picture of you in the shower, I like your tattoo on your butt....

Fatality, Sarai wins.... Embarresment.

Talk to Fyndir about seeing my rear. :P
HOWEVER, SUB-ZERO APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE, FREEZES SARAI, AND CARRIES HER OFF FOR AN ICY GOOD TIME.
:O
I wonder where they may go.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 06:00:56

At 11/28/06 05:20 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
Talk to Fyndir about seeing my rear. :P

It doesn't involve you + sea creatures... squid... does it? *_*

fatality, humiliation ;-)

Also, where 'are I' going? ;-)

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 11:17:52

FYNDIR, WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU?

Ooops, looks like someone enjoyed my last chapter alittle TOO much. O_O
Put you in the mood but Fyndir missed it! I can just picture him screaming "Nooooo!" when he sees your post! :P

BTW, you really have a tattoo on your back? Not going to ask you for a pic. Just curious what it looks like.

I might punish you, I might not...... you'll just have to keep checking future chapters to find out. >:)

P.S. - I'm really hoping that's not you in Fyndir's infamous squid pic!

To: positively-negative -

I wish I was a professional Writer. Sadly, no. :(

To: Sarai-

Seems I put Jade "in the mood." How about you? :P

Don't worry, I'm not done with Jade's character...... yet. >:)

Can I have a pic of YOU, in the shower. Pretty please. :)

Also, Yeah; seems I CAN write a romantic love-scene...... Jealous? ;)

To: tigerkitty-

I'm glad you enjoyed your romantic love-scene. :) Much <3.

To: The-Omnipresence -

Thank You! Looks like I was able to pull off a romantic love-scene. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: EVERYONE -

The arguement with Peter was taken almost word-for-word with an arguement I had with a building Super named Peter in 1J, at a previous security job. The real arguement wasn't about keys or a blackout. Take out the word "keys," and a few other words, (leave in ALL the curses) and there you go! This was from 2 years ago..... yup, I don't forget $#^T! It just seemed perfect for the chapter, so I used it!

Next chapter = Either wed. or Thur. before 3pm....... Sorry, best I can do.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 15:10:45

Whew! That was hawt! Loved it.

Loved the arugement with the building Super even more...conflicts can turn into Jerry Springer violence...mwahahaha.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-28 15:15:47

Wasn't quite a love scene!

:/

It was a sex scene!

picky

Got Rice?

BBS Signature