00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShiftingPerspectives just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

46,273 Views | 809 Replies

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-17 12:01:39

HOLY HELL, MOD FIGHT. XD

Well, that was incredibly gory. :D
Sure, I may not be able to do that irl, but still... >: )

Nice chapter...

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-17 13:08:03

At 11/17/06 12:01 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: HOLY HELL, MOD FIGHT. XD

Yup, just one of the reasons I like including Mods in my story. :D

I told you both a few weeks ago that it would be. >:)

Who says? I think you could kick her ass! :P

Nice chapter...

Thank You!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-18 06:10:11

At 11/17/06 01:08 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/17/06 12:01 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: HOLY HELL, MOD FIGHT. XD
Yup, just one of the reasons I like including Mods in my story. :D
I told you both a few weeks ago that it would be. >:)
Who says? I think you could kick her ass! :P

Nice chapter...
Thank You!

I think we (BobbyJenkins, Jade and I) could kick your ass then humiliate and dominate you.

So anyway, next chapter?

Also, to be honest, you may be the greatest NG writer but you've not managed romantic sex yet, just violent or otherwise distrubed :p

Uhh, don't read my attempt a few months ago

Soo... uhhh... do you need us lot to practice with you? :p

Next chapter!

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-18 06:52:44

That was kinda hard to for my stomach not too long after eating, but it was still a damn great chapter.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-18 14:56:52

At 11/18/06 06:52 AM, positively-negative wrote: That was kinda hard to for my stomach not too long after eating, but it was still a damn great chapter.

You little weakling ;-)

x

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-18 17:30:18

At 11/18/06 06:10 AM, Sarai wrote: I think we (BobbyJenkins, Jade and I) could kick your ass then humiliate and dominate you.

Yay! ....... I mean ...... er...... Mercy?
I doubt if Jade is capable of humiliating anyone. Maybe if she lived off of sour lemons instead of sweet, sweet sugar. ;)
You and Alice are so thin, I'd just take the little Love Taps. Could we do it in the kitchen though? You two keep swinging while I make myself a sandwich. LOL !

So anyway, next chapter?

Before Sunday night..... You're not the only one tired as Hell.

Also, to be honest, you may be the greatest NG writer but you've not managed romantic sex yet, just violent or otherwise distrubed :p

The romantic sex happens later. Too early for that.

Uhh, don't read my attempt a few months ago

I though women would be good at romantic sex.

Soo... uhhh... do you need us lot to practice with you? :p

Nope! ........ I just need YOU for a bit of "practicing." :)

Next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER: Before Sunday Night...... For those who missed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: positively-negative -

You should know better than to eat right before reading my story. ;)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 07:39:27

Chapter 18: When the rain stopped...

Jade was sound asleep in Sarai's bed. Sarai sat by the window, watching the rain coming down. She turned her head, and looked at Jade. Now the problem of what to do with her devoted little lunatic had gotten worse. When Sarai had returned to the cave, she couldn't believe her eyes! When she learned the full story, from both Jade and her own Followers, Sarai had wished she had chosen a different spot for Jade's punishment. Sarai decided that Jade's punishment would be the beating and injuries that she suffered from Bobby Jenkins. Injuries such as her broken arm and busted-open head! Injuries that went unhealed for several hours until Sarai returned. True to her word, Jade didn't move from the spot where she sat down. She kept a protective eye on the rest of Sarai's Followers in the cave.

Despite being grateful to Jade for being alive, all of Sarai's high-ranking Followers who were in the cave expressed their concern. They pleaded with Sarai not to turn Jade into one of them. What made it worse was the fact that they all pleaded individually! Sarai had failed to keep Jade's insanity a secret. The only silver-lining was that they didn't know about Fyndir. Another thing that made it worse was the fact that Jade earned a new title as, "Jade The Assassin." The title of "The Assassin" was given to clan members who were very good at killing Hunters and Sumjacks. A somewhat rare title among the 5 clans, Jade was the only human to ever earn it!

"What am I going to do with you?...... My little assassin." Thought Sarai, as she walked over to the bed. Sarai thought about how easy it would be to just pick up the little thing sleeping in her bed, and snap its little neck. So quickly, that Jade wouldn't feel a thing. She'd still be asleep..... she'd just never wake up again. So easy, so quick and painless.

Sarai ran her fingers through Jade's hair. Jade smiled and began to purr like a little kitten, still fast asleep. Sarai couldn't do it. How do you kill someone who has given you everything that they are? Someone who loves you with every fiber of their being. Someone who literally squeaks with joy every single time you touch them. Sarai climbed into bed, an hour later she found Jade naked and on top of her; as usual, and still asleep. Lying on her back, Sarai wrapped her arms around Jade's naked body, and drifted off to sleep as well.

The rain continued to fall.
----------------------

Dobio stood outside in the alley. His two Associates stayed with the car. When he didn't get the answer he wanted, he started beating the informant with his stout walking stick. He felt a bit silly standing out in the rain in his white suit, beating yet another informant who knew nothing. Dobio's patience had worn thin. He still had no clue who massacered everyone in his club. He wanted names, he wanted addresses, he wanted the names of their 3rd grade teachers! And he wasn't going to stop until he got them! This informant died like all the others, with a bullet in his skull.

Dobio walked back to the black Lincoln Continental. He got into the back seat with one of his Associates, while the other one drove.

"Ah boss, I got that info you wanted."
"Address of Tony the troll?" Asked Dobio.
"Yeah..... Say boss, how many more of these guys are we going to..... you know."
"Until one of these cocksucking S.O.B.s tells me what I want to know! Replied Dobio.
"Well, it's just that a lot of these guys are police-informants. Cops are gonna start wondering what's happening to their supply of snitches."
"Those idiots couldn't find their asses with a hooker's thumb shoved inside of them..... Let's get something to eat guys, on me." Said Dobio.
"Boss, your outfit is covered in blood."
"Okay, then one of you go into the restaurant; and get our meals To Go. And crank up the wipers, I think the rain is getting worse!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 07:43:13

Chapter 18:

PART II
~~~~~~~~~~~
----------------------
As the rain continued to fall, Demeaning drove down to Boston. He was hopeful that this trip would be better than his "European vacation." The-Hydra-of-Spore sat next to him in the passanger seat.

"You know, you still haven't told me why I had to come along?"
"Relax. You'll find out." Replied Demeaning.
"It's just that, I hate Roadtrips. I really do."
"Trust me, I'm bringing you along for a VERY good reason." Said Demeaning, with a smile and a wink.

Demeaning met with the leader of the vampire hunters in Boston. A small group of hunters were being taught how to kill vampires. The-Hydra-of-Spore was asked to share his knowledge with the class, while Demeaning spoke some more with the leader.

"Well, there's a number of ways to kill them. Silver works great! Will even kill a Queen. Doesn't even have to be solid silver. We use silver-coated bullets. But for some reason, the rounds jam when used in semi-automatic handguns; so we use revolvers. Vampires can easily heal their own wounds, unless those wounds are caused by something made out of silver. Chopping off their heads works too. But you got to get in close, and have back-up to distract the vampire. Also, unless you have the advantage of the element of surprise, it's always best to hunt with back-up. You can burn them to death, but don't expect one to be scared, if you pull out your Zippo and wave it around like a retard. There's more...."

"If you destroy their bodies, they die. Grenades work best for this. We have one documented case of several Mexican workers who hacked a vampire to death with their machetes. You can also drown one in running water. But good luck being able to hold their head down long enough. What doesn't work is crosses, or wooden stakes to the heart. Vampires have a layer of bone that protects their heart. You're not breaking through that with anything made out of wood! Garlic?...... Save it for your Pizza. If you just want to restrain one..... first of all, why? But get yourself some silver-coated chains. Any questions?"

He was happy to see that there weren't any. He came back into the leader's office. Demeaning told him he had some good news and some bad news.

"Well, the bad news is..... you did a shitty job of pretending not to be a traitor!"

Demeaning pulled out an S&W model 10 and shot The-Hydra-of-Spore in the crotch! He collapsed to the ground, screaming in pain. The other hunters rushed into the leader's office.

"It's okay." He told them.

They stood around while Demeaning fired another bullet into his crotch!

"Maybe you should just kill the traitor." Said the leader.
"Not yet, I'm not done giving him his sex-change operation. One more bullet should do it." Smiled Demeaning.
"What are you going to do then? Fuck him to death?" Replied the leader, with a grin.
"Hmmm..... naw he might enjoy that!" Said Demeaning as he fired off a 3rd round into his crotch.

Shot number 4 finally put the poor bastard out of his misery.

"You wanted him to see it coming, didn't you?" Asked the leader.
"Yup."
"How did you know he was a traitor?" Asked the leader.
"He was the only one who hid out at his own apartment. Only one who didn't seem mildly concerned about SOAS coming after him. Only one who never looked me in the eye!" Replied Demeaning.
"Say, you never mentioned what's the good news." Said the leader.

Demeaning pointed to the small window in the basement office.

"The rain stopped."

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 09:07:39

Ouch X/. Getting shot four times in the crotch must suck.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 12:39:34

"Hardcore, do you want more?"

"What the hell are you waiting for?"

I love your chapters dear, seriously, General Forum really has nothing except people's stories anymore... Keep it up :)

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 13:09:02

I feel so untouchable. :D

Still, yay. Nice to see a chapter today. Yayyyyyyy.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 14:54:01

At 11/19/06 01:09 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: I feel so untouchable. :D

Still, yay. Nice to see a chapter today. Yayyyyyyy.

*touch*

Deal with it you post-whore!

;-)

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 15:46:55

Ha ha ha ha!

Crotch shots always make me laugh!

And the rain stopped! Thats always good news.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 16:48:41

At 11/19/06 03:59 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 11/18/06 05:30 PM, Monocrom wrote: I doubt if Jade is capable of humiliating anyone.
You'd think that.

Yup!

You'd be wrong. =P

She hurts you to show she loves you...... Besides, you know you like it! :P

Also, worth pointing out that ever since you started having problems with posting I've been keeping a backup of the entire story on my computer.

Thank You!

It's just hit 40 pages (40th page is full though, so the first line of the next chapter will make it 41) of text, there's a few line-gaps between chapters but I plan to neaten it up to a new page for each chapter and then find somewhere to host it as a single story.

I feel so special.

With the credit given to me, obviously. ;)

Ha ha...... Sarai would hunt you down and kill you. ;)
---------------------

To: The-Omnipresence -

Who doesn't laugh at a crotch shot. ;)

To: Sarai-

Oh don't worry...... I've got no problem keeping it up. :D

To: Jade-

I have a feeling I made your day. :)

BTW, if you're ever feeling lonely, I'm sure that there are quite a few NGers who would love to "touch" you. :P

To: SSI-

Nope! 3 crotch shots, followed by 1 to the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER = Monday before 3pm.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 18:17:59

I am so fucking badass, It's unbelieveable.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 19:12:17

At 11/19/06 04:48 PM, Monocrom wrote:

To: The-Omnipresence -

Who doesn't laugh at a crotch shot. ;)

The guy getting it in the crotch, even if you didnt die from the pain, all of the blood vessles down there would be reptured causing the victim to die of blood loss and even if you didnt die the victim would commit suicide for being a genderless abomination.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 19:12:26

Great stuff!

its going to be hard to wait till Monday.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 19:22:02

At 11/19/06 07:12 PM, DrunkenPirateMacer wrote: Great stuff!

its going to be hard to wait till Monday.

Not for me! For me, it's going to feel like the tail-end of today.

Woke up at 4:30pm, off to work at 9:00pm, back home at about 10pm, organize my thoughts, post chapter before 3pm, hit bed!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-19 19:23:37

Damn typo!

Make that back home at 10:00 AM.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-20 04:21:59

Has anyone seen the movie Running Scared? With the undercover cop in the mafia that shoots another cop in the nuts? Fucking hilarious and graphic movie. I loved it. That one part in the story just reminded me of that movie.

Great chapter, bro! Once again....I applaud your amazing power of making women sound like lesbians. XD

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-20 14:09:39

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

As some of you known, NG was down for awhile so liljim could update the site.
Unfortunately, that means I didn't get a chance to post the next chapter today; as promised.
Sorry. It's too late for me to type it up today before going to bed, to get up for the nightshift.

So........

NEXT CHAPTER = Tuesday, before 3pm

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-20 14:26:03

Meh, weak excuse, you should have typed it up in CPO and e-mailed to me!

:/

Or used WORD!

*kick ribs*

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 14:31:09

Chapter 19: The 4 Kings.

The Kenpo Master sat in his office, looking through his school's financial records. The situation was more bleak than he had expected. It had been his dream to open up his own school. For 3 years, he had kept it up and running. But he knew he had made too many sacrifices. He drove a Used Nissan Sentra. The sub-compact should have been replaced 2 years ago, considering how often it broke down. His wife got so fed up with never being able to afford going out, that she divorced him. When he raised his rates a bit, parents of his youngest students complained; and they pointed to their contracts which they had signed..... the ones where he had forgotten to specify that rates might go up. They threatened to sue, if he charged them an extra penny. The Bank gave him a loan, at an obscene interest rate.

He had seen some of the things that other Instructors in NYC had done. Such as advertising their school as being Kung-Fu or T.K.D., those were what the average American associated with Martial Arts. Hell, he still had people walking in off the street who wanted to know how long it would take them before they could beat the shit out of people. He thought about the more successful schools. Like the ones that guaranteed a Black Belt to anyone who signed a two-year contract. (Regardless of how hard they worked or how often they came to class). He refused to turn his school into a Belt Factory....... But the writing was on the wall, or more specifically; in his financial books. Unless he attracted another 80 students in the next 3 months, the closing of his school was inevitable. Considering it took him 3 years to attract 40 students, it was clear that his school would not survive.

When he looked at the clock on the wall, he realized how late it was. And he remembered the stories he had read in the Paper about Martial Arts Masters who had vanished during the past week. First it was the Judo Master, then one who taught Aikido. It wasn't just the ones who taught Asian Arts. A Fencing Master was the next victim, followed by an old Champion, Welter-weight Boxer turned coach. His students consistantly racked up wins. Last night, it was an unknown Instructor who taught Sambo. A couple of his students were interviewed shortly after he vanished. They praised his teaching style; along with the wrestling techniques he had taught them. The Kenpo Master thought about spending the night at his school.

"Well, there's no bed. Guess I could sleep on one of the mats. Meh, I'm being silly."

He walked out the door, and headed to his car. A teenaged girl approached him. She told him she had just gotten mugged, and had no way to get home. She asked him for a few bucks so she could take a cab. He noticed she didn't have a purse or pocketbook.

"Sure, why not." He said, as he took out his wallet. He looked down at the wallet. Mostly all he had were singles, but he knew he had a 20 dollar bill somewhere in there. As he kept looking, he never noticed the several sets of glowing red eyes that slowly came closer from behind.
----------------------

They came to see him unexpectedly. All 5 Queens had grown impatient..... Well, one of them was only pretending. Tigerkitty's King was locked up in her bedroom. But not for all the right reasons. Revenant was less than happy to learn that the young woman whom he gave C.P.R., was in fact a vampire, and a vampire Queen no less! She needed time to get him adjusted to the fact that he was destined to be a King. But the other Queens wanted answers.

The Omnipresence met with them. He admitted that 4 of the Kings had indeed been found.....

"But if that's the case, why keep them from us?" Asked disingenuous.
"The 5th King has not been found. And until he is, none of them will be revealed to any Queen who has not found her King on her own. I'm sorry ladies, but you forget; I know each of you quite well. You are all capable of great kindness...... and extreme cruelty. That's why their true identities are being kept secret."

It was not what they wanted to hear. But they all knew that deep down inside, he was right. If a Queen got her hands on a rival clan's King, He would be killed or tortured to death; depending on the Queen. The Omnipresence also decided it was time to tell them about the Destroyer King.

Telling a woman that her new dress makes her look fat..... nothing compared to the reaction he got from them.

--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 14:34:13

Chapter 19:

--- PART II ---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the Queens left, The Omnipresence felt exhausted. He went to check in on the 3 Kings that were in his compound. He was horrified at the incredible way they got along with each other.

"You know, the 5 of you will have to fight to the death soon after you officially become kings of your seperate clans. Maybe not the best idea for all of you to become drinking buddies."

"Who says we have to fight each other?" Replied Nekopan Clock.

"The Ancient Texts...... besides, if you refuse to fight, the members of your own clans will tear you to shreads for your cowardice, or pacifism, or whatever you want to call it! Including you, positively-negative. Just because your powers have developed early on, doesn't mean you're Superman. Keep that in mind, ALL OF YOU! ....... Have a nice day."

The Omnipresence turned and left.
----------------------

Jade walked down the hallway of the mansion, everyone she passed would smile and greet her. Jade was like a child, trapped overnight in a candy shop. She entered her room, and grabbed Fyndir off the mantle. She hugged him and kissed him.

"Oh Fyndir, isn't it wonderful! Everyone loves me now! You should see all the happy, smiling faces as I walk down the fucking hallway! It's great! Yay!!"

"Oh Jade...... Why do I ALWAYS have to be the one to do this?...... Remember Skippy, the neighbor's dog back before the Asylum? Remember how old he was? Remember how happy he was the day they took old skippy to the vet, for the last time? Hmm?" Asked Fyndir.

"Yes." Said Jade, sheepishly.

"Well...... Hi, Skippy." Said Fyndir.

"What?" Replied a horrified Jade. So shocked, that she dropped Fyndir to the ground!

"Ow..... Pick me up." Said Fyndir with a straight face.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jade after picking him up.

"I mean that they're being nice to you because they're afraid of you. Not because they like you, Sweetie. I told you, you should have let me take over your body before all of you went off to that damn cave. But you insisted...... I could have handled Bobby Jenkins. Without bashing her skull about a million times. And I know that the only reason why you stopped is because your arm got tired. Now, all of Sarai's inner circle thinks you're insane. They call you JadeTheAssassin. I hear them whispering. They don't know what to do with you. They're afraid of a human...... of a little girl. The only reason you're not dead is because you're good for morale! Think about it, when you walked down the hallway, were those smiles full of joy or something else?"

Jade thought about it. There was fear behind those smiles! Jade began to cry into Fyndir's fur.

"There, there sis; it's going to be okay." He said, trying to comfort her.

"But, I don't want to be feared." She said, her voice cracking.

Fyndir knew there was only one way to cheer her up. She sat on her bed, and propped him up against her pillow, like he told her to.

"Hey Jade, look at me."

Then Fyndir began to sing:
"Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag-time gal. Send me a kiss by wire, baby my heart's on fire. If you refuse me then honey you lose me, and you'll be left alone. So come on, come on, and tell me I'm your ooooowwwwwnnnnn."

Jade squeaked with joy, and smiled at hearing her favorite song.

"Say it, say it!" She begged.

"Ribit." Said Fyndir.

She grabbed him and hugged him! Jade knew that she could always count on Fyndir to tell her the truth, and to make her feel better.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 14:40:05

Great stuff.

can't wait for the next few the Fight between the Kings will be interesting and gory i hope : )

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 14:45:32

At 11/21/06 02:40 PM, DrunkenPirateMacer wrote:
can't wait for the next few the Fight between the Kings will be interesting and gory i hope : )

Well...... it's not going to be filled with Hugs & lollipops! :P

Damn that was fast, I just PMed you.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 14:59:24

^^

The last part was cute. And eerily accurate. @_@

Monocrom, has Fyndir been telling you things? Seriously...

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 14:59:48

At 11/21/06 02:53 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 11/21/06 02:45 PM, Monocrom wrote:
Damn that was fast, I just PMed you.
You haven't PMed me yet and I've read the chapter AND copied-pasted it into my backup file. =P

I was about to PM you! Damn you're fast..... Jade was complaining about the same thing just yesterday! :P

Nice chapter, but I wouldn't sing that song.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I'm God here! Be grateful I didn't dress you up in a tutu, and made you sing Dennis Leary's "Asshole" song. >:)
"A-SS-H-ho-el-ee-, EVERYBODY!!"
"Oh I'm just an average Joe, with an average car. I'm your average White, Suburbanite slob. I love football, and porno, and books about war....." LOL ! :P

I'd scream out some grindcore metal. =P

I said sing, bitch! XD

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 15:02:46

At 11/21/06 02:59 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: ^^

The last part was cute. And eerily accurate. @_@

Too bad Mods don't have the ability to check other users inboxes.....

LOL ! No, I guessed you'd like something so cute.

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-21 15:05:05

At 11/21/06 03:02 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/21/06 02:59 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote:
Too bad Mods don't have the ability to check other users inboxes.....

You can, uh, slip me your password underneath my drawer, you know. >_>

LOL ! No, I guessed you'd like something so cute.

XD I know. It was sweet.

BBS Signature