00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShiftingPerspectives just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

46,275 Views | 809 Replies

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 13:43:41

Sorry for the double post, but searched around the internets some more and I think I found it.

Mono are you telling me you have short eyes?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 14:36:59

At 11/11/06 01:43 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote: Sorry for the double post, but searched around the internets some more and I think I found it.

Mono are you telling me you have short eyes?

Oh Fuck no!!!

I think you've got the definition...... still, you had to search for it. ;)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 14:38:00

does matt damon apear nywher?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 14:39:11

At 11/11/06 02:38 PM, Takkito wrote: does matt damon apear nywher?

you finger your ass in the shower while bob dole video tapes it too?

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 14:41:32

At 11/11/06 02:38 PM, Takkito wrote: Does Matt Damon appear anywhere?

There you go, fixed it for you.

BTW, no; no Matt Damon in MY story.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 14:46:01

My curiosity has been satisfied. Here's the answer:

"short eyes" = Pedophile.

A prison term known by convicts & guards. Since children are shorter than adults, a pedophile has to look down more than someone attracted to another adult. His gaze is said to be shorter off the ground. Hence the term.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:06:00

Woohoo! I finally got a chance to read the latest chapter. Work is interferring with my NewGrounds time! GRRR!!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:16:57

At 11/11/06 11:06 PM, Satanic-Samurai wrote: Woohoo! I finally got a chance to read the latest chapter. Work is interferring with my NewGrounds time! GRRR!!

Yeah, don't you hate it when that happens. Perhaps some day soon I'll be able to afford a laptop, then I could keep posting while at work.

(What can I say, NG is more interesting than real life).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER! = Monday.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:18:11

At 11/11/06 11:16 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:06 PM, Satanic-Samurai wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER! = Monday.

MONDAY?!

>:(

Eeeyup~

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:24:27

At 11/11/06 11:18 PM, Skybolt-DX wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:16 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:06 PM, Satanic-Samurai wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER! = Monday.
MONDAY?!

>:(

I know!! Until I get my next chapter I going to say you have short eyes Mono!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:30:59

At 11/11/06 11:24 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:16 PM, Monocrom wrote: NEXT CHAPTER! = Monday.
MONDAY?!

What the Hell?! You put THAT as the only link in your Sig??

Yay! I have my first e-stalker! :P

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:37:08

At 11/11/06 11:30 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:24 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:16 PM, Monocrom wrote: NEXT CHAPTER! = Monday.
MONDAY?!
What the Hell?! You put THAT as the only link in your Sig??

You should consider this an honor and usally cost $100 a month to rent off space on my sig, yet all I ask for is the next chapter.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:44:07

At 11/11/06 11:37 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote:
At 11/11/06 11:30 PM, Monocrom wrote: What the Hell?! You put THAT as the only link in your Sig??

You should consider this an honor and usally cost $100 a month to rent off space on my sig, yet all I ask for is the next chapter.

You want it fast, or you want it good? No such thing as both. Despite what some might think, I need rest too. Go pester Vegeton about his long breaks in between chapters. :P

But to make you less sad, I'll post it before 3pm on Monday. K?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 23:47:29

At 11/11/06 11:44 PM, Monocrom wrote:

You want it fast, or you want it good? No such thing as both. Despite what some might think, I need rest too. Go pester Vegeton about his long breaks in between chapters. :P

But to make you less sad, I'll post it before 3pm on Monday. K?

Vegeton dosent compare to your greatness! And I guess I can wait until then, but Im keeping the short eyes thing in my sig.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-12 00:02:02

At 11/11/06 11:47 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote: Vegeton dosent compare to your greatness!

Quoted for great Justice....... And to satisfy my own ego.

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-12 00:52:47

At 11/12/06 12:26 AM, Fyndir wrote: Fast. Good. Cheap.

I'm not a whore....... or McDonald's.

Pick any two.

I know you'd prefer all 3.

With Mono we're getting Good + Cheap.

Yeah, the good part is obvious.
The cheap part is the fact I post them for free, on a free forum, with my free account.
Thanks to Tom...... Thank You, generous host! :)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-12 03:33:46

At 11/12/06 12:52 AM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/12/06 12:26 AM, Fyndir wrote: Fast. Good. Cheap.
I'm not a whore....... or McDonald's.
Pick any two.
I know you'd prefer all 3.
With Mono we're getting Good + Cheap.
Yeah, the good part is obvious.
The cheap part is the fact I post them for free, on a free forum, with my free account.
Thanks to Tom...... Thank You, generous host! :)

You're cheap
You're good for me
and you pay my bills...

So, what more would I want :)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-12 04:43:54

At 11/12/06 03:33 AM, Sarai wrote:
You're cheap

LOL ..... You wouldn't say that if you saw how much I spend on my flashlight collection. Surefire C2 model = $149 / Streamlight TL-2 LED model = $129 (Clipped to my pants, right now). Surefire L4 model = $189. And that's only 3 lights. >:D

You're good for me

Yes...... Yes I am. :)
I know what you like...... More chapters!

and you pay my bills...

If by bills you mean your intellectual bills that each chapter satisfies, then yes; again.

So, what more would I want :)

A sweet, loving man who'll cradle you in his arms until you fall asleep with a contented smile on your face?....... Just a guess. ;)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-12 21:37:58

At 11/11/06 11:44 PM, Monocrom wrote:

Go pester Vegeton about his long breaks in between chapters. :P

Long breaks??? It's been a god damn month, I think he's given up on it.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 01:00:56

At 11/12/06 04:43 AM, Monocrom wrote:
LOL ..... You wouldn't say that if you saw how much I spend on my flashlight collection. Surefire C2 model = $149 / Streamlight TL-2 LED model = $129 (Clipped to my pants, right now). Surefire L4 model = $189. And that's only 3 lights. >:D

There goes that flashlight thing again.

I guess we all need a hobby...

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 13:56:20

Chapter 16: The little lunatic.

Revenant continued to keep an eye on Sarai's mansion. Still, he never saw Jade. Jade was officially under House Arrest. But she felt like she was grounded. Sarai had no clue how to punish Jade. Too harsh, and Jade's love for her might vanish. Too soft, and her followers would think she was giving Jade preferencial treatment. This was one of the most difficult decisions Sarai faced as a Queen. Her nagging feelings for her dead followers after satan's raid, well; those feelings didn't help the situation. Sarai kept Jade grounded. Her followers were intelligent enough to understand that an appropriate punishment, in this case, would not be easy to come up with. Jade had silver in her hand...... but she used it to fight alongside her clan. Since she claimed Fyndir had actually used it, Sarai's decision was horribly difficult!

Was it right to even punish someone clearly insane? Warm, sweet as sugar, affectionate, soft and incredibly loving...... but clearly insane. How do you punish someone who happily drank from your breast? Who would have done anything for you. Who you loved?...... But that was just it. No matter how hard she tried to lie to herself, Sarai had to admit that her love for Jade had diminished. Jade's admission of Fyndir's existence had been more shocking than Sarai wanted to admit. She had been a vampire Queen for over 200 years. When the first automobiles came about, before the word "automobile" even existed, Sarai found them to be fascinating. The situation with Jade was truly shocking! The first time Sarai felt shocked since she was the one drinking from the breast of a Queen, and being groomed to one day (possibly) take over.

Sarai HAD come to one conclusion..... there was just no way she could continue to keep her promise to Jade. Kings were often demented or border-line insane. They would appear during certain, rare, times. Rule for only a few years, then the Queens were left to pick up the pieces. Left to wait for the next coming of Kings. A Queen knew how to keep her King calm. She had to! An angry, demented, often emotionally unstable King was a dangerous thing indeed. Even with a Queen to keep them calm, Kings rarely lasted for more than 40 or 50 years. For a vampire, that was nothing! ...... Sarai had hoped that Jade might someday be a good Queen, in case Death ever came for Sarai. But an insane Queen trying to keep her demented King calm?! No, it would never work. Sarai COULD simply use that as Jade's punishment. Refusing to groom her as a potential Queen, refusing to feed her anymore of her blood. But that seemed like a cheap cop-out to Sarai. She would punish Jade, then explain the situation to her....... And hopefully, it wouldn't blow up in Sarai's face!

Jade didn't mind being grounded all that much...... She still had Fyndir to talk to.
----------------------

Revenant had had a bad day. After spending nearly 18 hours watching Sarai's mansion, he had nothing to show for it. Two days ago, he had moved into a studio apartment in Brooklyn. He still didn't even have a toothbrush! It was time to get his things from his house. He phoned his wife to tell her he was coming over. He left 4 messages on the answering machine. When he drove up to the house, he noticed the door had been fixed..... He also noticed it was unlocked. Revenant walked in and started packing up his things. Before leaving, he left a note for her; so she wouldn't think the place was burglarized. On his way out, he remembered that he needed to get his toothbrush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 13:58:25

Chapter 16:

--- PART II ---
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revenant made his way to the bathroom upstairs. He wasn't surprised when he found his wife in the bathroom...... ironically, he also wasn't surprised when he found her in the bathtub. She was naked, the water in the tub looked like cherry Koolaid. Just to be sure, he reached into the tub and pulled up both of her arms. The water was still warm, and she had clearly slit her wrists. He dropped her arms back into the tub. He got his toothbrush, and walked out towards the front door. He was only surprised at one thing..... the fact that he had failed to notice her suicide note taped to the inside of the front door. He figured the cops would find it, eventually. Before walking out, he crumbled up the note he had left for her, after he had gotten his things, and tossed the note away. He figured it served no purpose now.

To the Uninitiated, the fact that Revenant bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and got blind, stinking drunk that night, it seemed as though he was morning the loss of his dead wife. Those who knew him, knew better! He felt like getting drunk that night, so...... he did! He could barely stumble to the bathroom. An hour later, he couldn't even do that. He stumbled and fell to the floor, but managed not to spill a drop of his booze. He decided to lie back, and take a nap on his apartment floor. He never even heard the knock on his front door. Never heard it open, never heard the footsteps........

He woke up the next night in a strange bed. The room reminded him of one that you'd find in an old, English castle.

"What the fuck did I do last night?!" He said to himself.

Just then, a man dressed as a butler walked in.

"Would you care for something to eat , Sir?" Asked the butler.
"I would like..... I would like a big-ass, fucking juicy steak!" He replied.
"Very good, Sir." Said the butler before he left.

The huge hangover he was having reminded him that this wasn't a dream! He sat up in bed, holding his head in his hands. That's when Tigerkitty walked into the room.

"Who are you?" He asked.
"I'm the one who's here to make you happy." She said with a smile.
"Oh, am I dreaming again? Well, if you're here to make me happy...... why are you wearing clothes?" He said, right before he passed out.
----------------------

Unlike the last time she left, Alice actually kept in touch with Dobio. Those strippers had become her friends. And, she desperately wanted to know which of the 5 Queens was responsible for their slaughter. She was now staying at Demeaning's new apartment. He caught her on the phone, talking to Dobio. She ened the conversation.

"Alice, what are you doing?" Asked Demeaning.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" She said.
"Sounds like you're wasting time on an old assignment, and chatting with a pimp."
"He's not a pimp!" She shouted.
"Then what is he?"
"A caring person who gets things done his way." She replied.
"Sounds like someone I know. Care to guess who?" He said.
"Look, they were my friends....."
"They were whores!" He interrupted.

Alice slapped him.

"You know, at least He's trying to find out who was responsible for what happened."
"We know who's responsible..... vampires! Not that hard to figure out." He said.
"That's it! I'm leaving! I don't need this!" Shouted Alice as she headed for the door.
"What are you going to do, hunt them down on your own? Don't be insane." He said.
"Why not, you've killed a few on your own."
"I got fucking lucky each time!" He admitted.
"Then I'll buy a rabbit's foot! Goodbye!" She said as she slammed the door behind her!

Demeaning picked up the phone.

"Hey, Julie..... It's me. Alice quit on us. But not to worry, I just found out about a group of hunters in Boston......"

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 14:24:50

thicken the plot does.

Loved it, can't wait for more as always.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 14:42:30

It's still rediculous how different Rev's character is to Rev himself. I thought you based the characters somewhat on the users.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 14:56:37

At 11/13/06 02:42 PM, BobbyJenkins wrote: It's still rediculous how different Rev's character is to Rev himself. I thought you based the characters somewhat on the users.

Hey, he's drunk isn't he?! :P

Besides, what am I going to do with a horny perv who seems to like being abused by you? ;)

But if you want realistic, I guess I could turn him into a horny perv while he's in Tigerkitty's mansion..... If that's what ypu REALLY want. :O

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 15:18:43

Mono, I hope you become a writer when you get older. You is one of the best writers on the forum.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 15:44:35

At 11/13/06 03:18 PM, Demeaning wrote: Mono, I hope you become a writer when you get older. You is one of the best writers on the forum.

Thank You!

Hopefully not too much older. My 32nd Birthday is in January.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 16:53:55

Great story, and since you put up with your end of the bargin, I will remove the short eyes remark from my sig.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 17:02:09

Hey no matter what ,even if it was in a bloody bath tub, you got to have your toothbrush.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 17:42:43

At 11/13/06 02:56 PM, Monocrom wrote: Hey, he's drunk isn't he?! :P

Yeah but Chris drunk is less violent and aggressive and bad hangover etc and more just slouching around talking shite

Besides, what am I going to do with a horny perv who seems to like being abused by you? ;)

He does like the abuse, but I would say I was the horny perv, not him

But if you want realistic, I guess I could turn him into a horny perv while he's in Tigerkitty's mansion..... If that's what ypu REALLY want. :O

NO, Jen's mine >:(

BBS Signature