00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enderman007 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

46,435 Views | 809 Replies

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-26 12:56:58

At 12/26/06 11:58 AM, Sarai wrote: Good chapters, I don't think you PMed me this time! Hah, failure!

No failure. I keep a physical list of Regulars to my thread, and check off names of everyone I PM; every time.

Anyway, when's the next one? I'm getting excited to reach the end. Note that if worse comes to worse I am going to kick all those guys asses myself, because you've lumped me with some sex obsessed male... Wait, Monocrom, is this self-projection of yourself? ;-)

Truth? = Each male character gets one aspect of my personality in all of my stories. Name one normal guy, or lesbian, who wouldn't be sex-obsessed with you. ;)

*GRINS*

being naughty

Post bobs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE:

Sorry folks, next chapter was supposed to be today. But an incident at work has left me pissed off. (I can post when exhausted, but not when high off of my own anger and adrenaline. Especially when dealing with a mailroom clerk who thinks he's big $#^t and makes the mistake of TRYING to bully me around). I probably still have a job to go to, so..........

Next Chapter = Wed. before 4pm. (Also, there are only 2, possibly 3 chapters left).

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-26 21:51:37

UPDATE:

Sorry folks, next chapter was supposed to be today. But an incident at work has left me pissed off. (I can post when exhausted, but not when high off of my own anger and adrenaline. Especially when dealing with a mailroom clerk who thinks he's big $#^t and makes the mistake of TRYING to bully me around). I probably still have a job to go to, so..........

Next Chapter = Wed. before 4pm. (Also, there are only 2, possibly 3 chapters left).

Ouch...sorry about work. Good conflict just in time for the holidays, gotta love it. Hope it gets better and you dont kill anyone. Great chapter, bro! XP

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-26 21:55:33

At 12/26/06 12:56 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 12/26/06 11:58 AM, Sarai wrote:

No worries. You get yourself calmed down and relaxed. We can (barely) wait.
<3

yayayayay. SOmething to look forward to after work. :)
^^

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-26 21:58:01

YaynewchapterWednesdayafter4!!!!

Also, Dead Rising for the 360 > All.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 15:46:16

Chapter 29: Critters.

Inuma had walked out through a back enterance, before the Kings had entered the arena. On the way out, she encountered satan on her way in. satan's Followers took up their positions in the woods behind the back enterance...... to deal with any "survivors."

"You sure she'll know I'm one of her's?" Asked satan.
"Oh yes, she'll be able to sense it...... You want that, don't you?" Replied lnuma.
"I want her to know. Why stab someone in the back, when they can see it coming."
"Like a shotgun blast to the face?" Asked Inuma.
"Aw, sis...... you know me so well." Said satan with a grin.
"You're not my sister. You died in that dumpster."
"I suppose I did......" Replied satan with a straight face before walking past Inuma.

In the basement of the Blood God's compound, satan found him..... The Destroyer King. He growled at her.

"Shhhhhhhh. It's okay. Ooooo...... But you are magnificent!" Said satan with a smile.

She had no problem picking the lock open. He stayed still while she picked the locks open on his silver chains. Once the chains clattered to the floor, satan leaped backwards out the door as the King leaped for her throat. She slammed the door shut!

"Naught, naughty. You can play...... just not with me. It'll take you a couple of minutes to bust through that door. Then just come upstairs, if you want to play. You will come for me, won't you?"

satan laughed as she headed off upstairs.

----------------------

The handkerchief landed on the floor, the Kings dropped into their fighting stances. And then......... everything stopped. Everyone stayed frozen in place as they heard the music. It came from all around them. A happy little tune. The type one hears when turning the crank handle on an old-fashioned Jack-in-the-Box. It was "Pop goes the weasel." Everyone was stunned by what they heard.

"Is this part of the ceramony?!" Shouted one of the Kings to The Omnipresence who was seated in the audience.

Then they saw them. Several small, round, metallic balls...... with a small smiley face stamped on the top of each one. One of them glided across the floor, and stopped in front of Lord Macer's feet. The King picked it up off the floor. He turned it over, it moved thanks to a set of small rubber wheels on the bottom of it. It was then that he looked up, and saw the arena was covered with hundreds of the happy critters. Then, the music stopped.......

The critter that Lord Macer held in his hand exploded in his face! Such a close-range blast would have killed him anyway, but the other Kings saw it...... a bright, shiney, liquid metal covered what was left of his face. They realized in horror that it was silver! As more critters began to explode, some of them sprang off the floor and onto the laps of several vampires seated in the audience. The wounds were horrendous! Several vampires lost limbs. Each critter was a silver-filled bomb. There would be no way to heal ANY of their injuries!

When they heard the explosions, the Queens and their Followers who were segregated in other rooms, began to rush towards the arena from all sides of the compound. Monocrom used the confusion to sneak into the room where Inuma had hidden the case. He opened it. Inside were two small remote detonators, a handful of grenades, a Ruger GP100 revolver, and a box of 50 silver-coated .357 Magnum rounds.

"Great....... How the fuck am I supposed to carry around a BOX of ammunition?"

He stood up, and saw himself in the full-length mirror. He was wearing his Bomber Jacket. Since 9/11, a lot of Retailer's had begun selling them as "Aviator" jackets. He hated the politically correct term.

"'Aviator' Man, my ass!" Said Monocrom as he stuffed the box of ammo into his jacket's front pocket, and headed out into the hallway. He found himself surrounded by critters.

"Okay you little fuckers, let's see how smart you are....."

Each critter was equipped with a thermal sensor. Since humans generate more body-heat than vampires, the critters can tell when to explode; and when not to. The critters parted, and moved on. They were getting into the compound through the sewer system. (Inuma had come through with the blue-prints to the Blood God's compound). She found her Lover had cheated on her. She stood outside with satan's sumjacks...... listening for her Lover's screams of pain and death. It took awhile, but she heard it; and smiled.

Monocrom ran down the hallway, when he looked up, he saw a horrifying sight. Jade, standing expression-less and holding Fyndir in her arms, was being surrounded by critters. He ran up to her, and stood in front of her. His quick thinking worked. The critters picked up on his warmer body-heat, instead of the reading they were getting off of Jade.

"What are you doing here, Jade?"
"I didn't want to miss the ceramony." She replied.
"You can't be here, Jade. You've got to get out of here before the critters get you."
"Why did you do it, Mono? I thought we were friends."
"Oh Jade, Sweetie...... We are. But they kidnapped me, forced me to kill some guy I never met before...... They shouldn't be surprised." He said as he hugged her.

To his surprise, she hugged him back.

"I understand...... Fyndir said that my death seemed odd to him. He thinks Tigerkitty was somehow involved. But why are you saving me? I'm a vampire."

"True..... But you hunt assholes, and human predatores. Kill the monsters Jade. As for the assholes...... You honestly think I'd choose them over you? Fuck them! I'm sick of dealing with them on the job. Make them bleed, make them suffer, they deserve it. Not all life is precious. Theirs' is cheap. Plenty of them in New York City. Go on, get out of here."

--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 15:51:12

CHAPTER 29:
--- PART II ---
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monocrom knew the plan. An escape route had been mapped out for him. There would be no critters on that path, just in case their thermal sensors malfunctioned. He was to use the two remote detonators to blow the walls and seal off the route, once he escaped. He made sure Jade took that route.

Monocrom got to where he needed to be, and waited for the Service elevator to come up. When the doors opened, disingenuous and some of her Followers were in it.

"Catch!" Shouted Monocrom, as he tossed two grenades into the elevator and ducked for cover. That was the end of the youngest Queen.

As he looked for an alternate way to get downstairs, chaos continued to reign in the arena. The critters continued to pour in from every crack and opening in the walls. The remaining Kings fought bravely, but were overrun with the sheer number of critters. The Omnipresence had escaped. A handful of vampires made it out too. Revenant was the only King who survived! The ones who made it out of the room, instinctively followed the lone, surviving King.

As the Queens and their Followers headed for the Arena in a desperate attempt to rescue their Kings and the rest of their Followers, the critters continued with the extermination. Demean, Donnie, and Julie had decided that enough time had passed. They used a side entrance to get into the compound. Armed with silver-coated daggers and revolvers with silver-coated bullets, they went to kill off the wounded. As with Monocrom, the critters left them alone. As Revenant and his handful of survivors rounded a corner, he saw her. Very little was left of her body, but he recognized his dead Queen lying on the ground. His eyes narrowed. He was determined to lead the survivors to safety.

"Aviator" Man had done an excellent job. His critters were ready to go the day he first met with Demean. He and his associates spent quite a bit of time equipping each critter with thermal sensors and small amounts of silver. But it wasn't as though Demean couldn't afford to pay for the best.

Sarai had gotten seperated from her Followers. She saw Donnie shooting at a wounded vampire, and tackled him! The two of them fell over the second-floor banister. Sarai got the worst of it as Donnie landed on her, and knocked the wind out of her. He got up, still holding his revolver. He pointed it at Sarai's face. Still unable to move, she knew it was over. Sarai closed her eyes, and prepared for oblivion.

Just when things couldn't seem to get worse, The Destroyer King had escaped his cage! The horrible death that the critters brought was nothing compared to the sheer savageness caused by The Destroyer King! He tore other vampires in half during his murderous blood-lust! ....... But there was a silver linning to his presence. Having a body temperature just a bit lower than that of other vampires, the critters were attracted to him like moths to a flame. The critters leaped all over him, like a swarm of angry bees. He was soon covered in smiling critters. To the relief of the Blood God, the critters were successful. As each one exploded on The Destroyer King's body, it was only a matter of seconds before there literally was nothing left of him.

Revenant had taken the opportunity to lead several vampires to safety. Exhausted, they made it out of the Blood God's compound....... and into the waiting arms of satan's Sumjacks. Revenant stood, facing several of them directly in front of him. What he didn't see was the Sumjack who gave him both barrels of a double-barreled shotgun from behind. The silver-coated shotgun pellets tore into his back, killing him instantly. The last King was dead.

SOAS was still inside the compound. She found a quiet room without any critters in it. She was drawn to it by something familiar, something that was her's. satan stood by the window. Several minutes had passed since Revenant's death. She turned and introduced herself to SOAS. She told her all about the fiendish plan she came up with....... and why.

"What's the matter Grandmother, you don't seem happy to see me. Aww...... and you don't smell like cookies, after all." Said satan with a fake frown.

"You crazy, psycho bitch! There's no way you're mine!" Shouted SOAS.

"You know I am."

"I know you're a fucking idiot!" Shouted SOAS as she slammed the door closed and locked it.

SOAS knew the Sun would soon be up. As a Queen, she was immune to it. But satan wasn't, and SOAS knew it!

"I got you now, you stupid bitch! I'm going to enjoy watching your ass fry!" Said SOAS.

To her surprise, satan just starred at her, and smiled. The Sun slowly came up. satan could feel its warmth on her back.

"How about a hug, grandmother?"

satan held out her arms, as her body went up in flames. She ran at SOAS and hugged her. Despite being immune to the Sun, SOAS wasn't immune to actual fire. She screamed as the two of them went up in flames, in the locked room.

Very few vampires survived.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 16:52:39

Even though it's not 100% or sure that I am dead or not, you've killed off most of your characters in one chapter :(

Meh, disapointed, whether I am alive or not. Yes, you write very well and you did tie up your loose ends I suppose and yes it's a very clear story throughout that only got slightly distracted with sexual encounters, but meh, there have been too many points where important things are sqeeuzed into the NG post limit.

The reason I don't bump this thread every day is because I don't want to give you pressure to finish chapters, they are great chapters usually, that's why I wait patiently and patiently and patiently and then am very happt to get your PM.

Meh, whether I am alive or dead or not, I always feel short-changed when I see characters (EG SoAS's) going up in smoke with little closure.

In addition, I am a Vampyre, I don't have wind to get knocked out of me. I don't breath. I am already dead. Plot holes :/

*pouts*

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 18:56:08

Ha! Just about everyone is dead, and from something so small, too! Incredible!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 18:56:17

Woo its a vampire version of the terror! Er what does that make it the verror? the terpire? good shit but I have a fealing whatevers coming next will be even better there still some lose ends I sence the presence of.

At 12/27/06 04:52 PM, Sarai wrote: In addition, I am a Vampyre, I don't have wind to get knocked out of me. I don't breath. I am already dead. Plot holes :/

I think he is just using it as an expresion. plus vampires aren't real so ultimately mono can make it up as he goes. also I don't think that he has actualy said vampires need to breath. come to think of it he specificaly said in an erlyer chapter they could be drowned remember? right before the hydra of spore got crotch shot.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 19:01:00

At 12/27/06 06:56 PM, lock-of-fear wrote: things

My point is more that the deaths of the majority of the main characters has happened very quickly. I don't get stories that build up characters over 25 chapters then kill them off in two. There's no satisfying ending, it's like what would you feel if the Shawshank Redemption didn't end on the beach, or if The Green Mile ended with the black guy escaping from the truck / or never making it to the chair.

Monocrom's a great writer, but he allows NG to dictate his stories and doesn't dictate the story to NG. I mean there was *a-lot* of back-story, most of it not that relevant since half the characters are dead. Meh. Whether I live or die here, I am going to feel a tiny bit short-changed and I think Monocrom should do as well. He can do much much more.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 19:07:48

At 12/27/06 07:01 PM, Sarai wrote:
At 12/27/06 06:56 PM, lock-of-fear wrote: things

A kitten dies every time somone qutoes somone else by saying things :P

My point is more that the deaths of the majority of the main characters has happened very quickly. I don't get stories that build up characters over 25 chapters then kill them off in two. There's no satisfying ending, it's like what would you feel if the Shawshank Redemption didn't end on the beach, or if The Green Mile ended with the black guy escaping from the truck / or never making it to the chair.
Monocrom's a great writer, but he allows NG to dictate his stories and doesn't dictate the story to NG. I mean there was *a-lot* of back-story, most of it not that relevant since half the characters are dead. Meh. Whether I live or die here, I am going to feel a tiny bit short-changed and I think Monocrom should do as well. He can do much much more.

uh I think I managed to miss every single refrence you put out but I agree monocrom can do better on the other hand he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to because we arent paying him... mabie we should change that. I vote that everone who badmouths the story has to pay monocrom. however althogh I felt for some odd reason the terror was better this story is longer by a lot and the more monocrom writes the better he will get (and the happyer we shall be)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 19:09:17

Trust me, I pay Monocrom with a thing you could never do.

;-)

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 20:48:33

Despite the recent comments...I loved it! Of course the sun is the thing to kill me, I would have defended against a gun or knife or something, and we all know how much I hate the light. :P

So what is your next story going to be about? Awesome job, bro!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 23:27:07

Just got done reading, it was a little dissapointing how almost all the main characters got killed off at pretty much the same time but I guess you'll have that in any good story. Great chapter Mono!

Is it too soon to be looking forward to your next story? Because I am...

Once again, thanks for the PM :D

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I just thought you all should know :)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-27 23:39:17

I'm amazed you've kept my character alive for so long, Monocrom. This seriously reminds me of my favourite manga, which, coincidentally, is about vampires. And a tournament for Lord of Vampires.

I just need the last volume of the manga.
Now, I'm anxious to read the last chapter. Sad, yes, but eager.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-28 12:08:35

So many good comments..... Please find responses to all of them below!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: Sarai-

Yes, I did kill most of them off in one chapter. I thought it was appropriate, considering how the story has progressed. I used to edit earlier chapters and squeeze things into the NG post limit..... until that weird character limit error popped up when I reached level 12. Alice said it was okay to make double posts to get around the error. Since then, I squeeze nothing in. I post, and if it fits into one chapter; great! But I don't go for it intentionally.

Bump the thread all you like...... I know you and the other Regulars to this thread wait eagerly for each chapter. (It's one of the main reasons why I post). Pretend to wait patiently all you like. I know better. ;)

There was quite a bit of closure with SOAS' character. I showed that she's not the mean-spirited person that some of the newer NGers think she is. And, I revealed that She was the one who turned the guy who attacked satan. Everyone wondered which clan satan would have belonged to, if she hadn't been thrown away in a dumpster. Well...... now you know. Also, a bit of an in-joke for those of us who know the real Satanic-Samurai...... there's quite a bit of significance to the way she killed SOAS.

These are MY vampires. In an earlier chapter, I gave you all heartbeats. Faint, but still present. Also, drowning a vampire in running water IS an ancient folklore way of killing one. (Ancient, and forgotten it seems). So, I decided that you all CAN breath. This was hinted at in earlier chapters. Looking back, I can see how I should have made that point a bit more obvious.

Don't pout. There's at leat one more chapter on the way, soon.

A story such as this one, another blood-bath was sure to happen. But I can't make another one involving random vampires and humans. The story is close to the end, and those characters who play no part in the Ending; they were killed off for the amusement of the readers. I build up characters to move a story along. Once they are no longer needed for that, there's not much point in keeping them around. The Author then has the option of killing them off or not. I decided there would be more entertainment value in their brutal deaths. (More on that coming up). But that's one reason why you build up characters for several chapters before snuffing them out in 1 or 2.

If you try to dictate a story to your audience, without taking into account some of their expectations, you're going to have trouble holding on to your core audience. A story posted on NewGrounds MUST be entertaining above all else. Boring stories is one reason why so many Mods hate story threads. It's a real problem on NG that happens a lot! You have to cater somewhat to your audience if you want to succeed. On NG, that means entertainment first. (I can write a romance, I can write moralistic tales, and I can write horror. The last one has the most entertainment value).

It's true that I can do more. But I feel this story has run its course. More will be done, in another story. The backstory is filled with cautionary tales and lessons. Sadly, it seems I did too good a job at making those lessons subtle.

As for paying me, I'm still wating for that pic of you in your "Christmas present." :D

Well, you did say you wanted more of a blood-bath. ;)

I think there's a difference between the two stories. A couple of similar elements, but I worked hard to make them different. I think I accomplished that goal. Only a couple of loose ends..... they will be tied up soon. You are correct Sir, Authors have added to and taken away various vampire attributes. I made mine breath, gave them heartbeats, made them allergic to silver, and took away death by wooden stake to the heart. It's fun to play God.

Don't worry, I DO plan to write more. Unless I accidentally piss off Evark, Maus, or one of the other Mods who hate story-threads; I will write a new story in the near future.

I thought your death would be appropriate. Glad you liked it! Hey, looks like Sam made it onto your Hug List. (LOL at inside joke).

Next one = Either a collection of my short stories, the sequel to "The Terror," or a Ghost story with one totally unexpected twist ending! (Haven't decided yet).

You're Welcome, Bro.
Glad you liked the chapter. As for all the death in it, read through what I left for Sarai in this post for a detailed explanation of why I did that.

It's a bit too soon to be looking forward to the next story. I need a break to work on the next one. It's still in the infant stage. Not ready to be presented to the world. When it is, I'll let you know! :)

Characters are kept alive as long as they are needed...... and I still need an adorable lunatic who can hand out death as easily as she does hugs. (You'll see what I mean).

I didn't know you like manga. An NGer named Utz mentioned it to me once. I took a look, but not really my cup of tea. Everything you see came from my head. That's a nice coincidence though. Does the manga also have various clans in one major city? I got the inspiration for 5 clans in NYC from the 5 Mafia crime families that used to be more powerful decades ago.

Nothing sad about enjoying a good story, and being eager to read more...... If you were less eager to read, I might be less eager to post. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER! = Before the end of Fri.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-28 15:10:12

So, am I the bad guy?

Awesome.

>:D

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-28 15:15:57

At 12/27/06 07:09 PM, Sarai wrote: Trust me, I pay Monocrom with a thing you could never do.

Bobs?

*pouts*

Ah....

A woman's tears are her best weapon.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-28 15:53:50

At 12/28/06 03:15 PM, kuroi-neko wrote:
At 12/27/06 07:09 PM, Sarai wrote: Trust me, I pay Monocrom with a thing you could never do.
Bobs?

*pouts*
Ah....

In Monocrom's case they just turn him on as I found out to my distress.

*sigh*

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-28 16:10:21

Sweet silvery gore, i hope there is some more to come.

Loved it as always.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-28 16:23:28

At 12/28/06 03:15 PM, kuroi-neko wrote:

Thats what fuels Monocroms dark crusade across the planet, although his thirst for tears is never ending.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-28 19:09:30

Good chapter, I won't be on as much due to having bought two NEW games. Both having an estimated time to beat of over 40 hours.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-29 10:31:47

Ah, more comments to fuel my Ego! :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: Demean-

My stories have some elements of Reality in them. For example, you'll rarely find the old-fashioned notions of "Good Guys vs. Bad Guys." Past experiences, beliefs, interaction with others, and personality quirks all shape how we see the World. Some things in this world are clear cut, others...... not so much. That's just how it is.

Few things are more upsetting to a guy than a crying woman. It's true.

How could you say that?! What kind of sick bastard gets turned on by a crying woman??
You're tears don't turn me on. They bring out the protective side of my personality. The ladies I've known, I'd enjoy wiping away their tears, making them feel better by holding them in my arms...... Mono's got big shoulders for the ladies to cry on, until they feel better. :)

Oh yeah, there's at least one possibly 2 more chapters before the story is done...... Then I'll make a new thread with a new story. :)

Cry for me! :P

You might as well keep checking the thread...... like I said only one or 2 chapters left in this story.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-29 23:45:42

Chapter 30: A Queen's Determination.

A lone wolf slowly made its way through the Blood God's compound. The heat it generated kept the critters from exploding. It was on an exploration trip. Dead vampires with missing limbs lay as far as the eye could see. Slowly, it headed for the exit. The sun was shining brightly outside. More dead bodies lay in front of the wolf. When she was certain that there were no critters outside the compound, Carmilla transformed back into human form. As a wolf, she realized her metamorphasis would lead to increased body heat. Far older, and wiser than the other Queens, Carmilla had figured out how the critters worked. Some of Tigerkitty's human martial arts Trainers were in the arena. She noticed that the critters left them alone.

Standing outside, she starred expression-less at the dead bodies of Dobio's Associates. She had a far more immediate concern than finding clothing. She needed to find a King. There was no way she could return to her clan empty-handed. All the Kings were dead, and she knew it. She had found what was left of their bodies. From an upstairs window she saw the death of Revenant. She thought he was killed by a group of vampire hunters.

Carmilla closed her eyes, and concentrated. She listened for it, and hoped there was at least one out there. Finally, after what felt like an eternity; she heard it! A heartbeat! Very faint, but it was there! She followed the sound. She found him underneath a dead body, barely alive himself. She was desperate. Throwing the dead body aside, she looked at her discovery.

"Hmm..... not bad, not bad at all. You LOOK noble enough. Yes...... I believe you'll do just fine."

She lifted Dobio's barely conscious body up off the ground. Carmilla extended her fangs and bit deeply into his neck. He was so close to death, Dobio barely felt anything. She propped him up against a tree. Using the claw on her left index finger, she slit open her wrist, and shoved it into Dobio's mouth! He swallowed reflexively. She let him slowly slide down the tree until he was seated on the ground.

"Don't you worry. I'll MAKE you into a King."

Knowing it would be awhile before he awoke, Carmilla went off to find some clothes. She soon found the body of a dead female vampire, and stripped it of its clothes. She returned to where she had left Dobio, just in time for him to open his eyes.

"What......"
"Shhhh...... Don't worry, I'll explain everything." Said Carmilla with a grin.

----------------------

It took a few days. At first, Dobio wasn't too thrilled about being a vampire. Let alone being the leader of all of them! But satan had given him the name of the Queen who had caused the blood-bath at his club..... and it wasn't Carmilla. She brought him around. Her charm was equal to his. What Carmilla wanted, she got. And she wanted a King! With her knowledge and experience, she could indeed teach him to be a good one. The fact that he was handsome didn't hurt either. He would rule, she would be the power behind the throne; and there would definitely be one vampire king to unite the clans. Best part was, Carmilla didn't have to share him with anyone. Tigerkitty, disingenuous, and SOAS were all dead. Sarai had vanished. But if she was alive, why hadn't she returned to her clan? Obviously, she was dead too.

But Carmilla wasn't entirely correct about having Dobio all to herself.....

Inuma had turned to leave after hearing her cheating Lover's screams of death from outside the Blood God's compound. One of satan's Generals came up to her.

"Will our Queen be alright in there?"

"No. She went in to kill herself, along with the Queen who was responsible for her creation. Excuse me." Replied Inuma with a straight face as she walked away.

Two days later, while waiting for Sarai to possibly return, the pre-paid phone that satan gave her rang. It was the General who had asked the question. He wanted to talk, and asked her to come to satan's old headquarters underneath the city. When lnuma arrived, the General greeted her.....

"We need a Queen. Who better than the sister of our last Queen."

With that, all of satan's Followers bowed before Inuma...... She realized this was her chance to do something meaningful. She asked for an audience with Carmilla and Dobio. She went alone, except for a baby in her arms. She lied and said she had killed satan, thus causing her Followers to ask her to be their Queen. Inuma was taking a chance. But she knew that Carmilla would be more open-minded than the other Queens were. She was right.

Inuma presented the vampire baby she cradled in her arms. Dobio was shocked. Carmilla looked as though she would vomit at the sight of the abomination.

"There's more of them. It's a far bigger problem than we realized." Said Inuma as she held onto the abomination.

She bowed in front of them as a sign of respect...... Her plan worked. Carmilla and Dobio both agreed to absorb the Sumjacks into the one clan that now existed. Inuma would rule them. She would keep then in line, and make sure that they smoothly transitioned with the other vampires.

Any vampire who turned a baby was soon executed...... slowly...... painfully....... and personally, by Carmilla.

Now that there was one, united clan; the sky was the limit. The Omnipresence had seen a future filled with prosperity. And who better to lead the way than Dobio...... with "alittle" help from his Queen.

--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-30 00:50:47

In before the PM :p

God, I have such a headache, 3 hours sleep?

Anyway, YAY, you concentrated on mostly one character, a justice is done!

God, I'll comment more later or talk via CPO or something, PM when you'll be there and tell me GMT time. My brain can't manage time translation myself.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-30 00:54:40

At 12/30/06 12:50 AM, Sarai wrote: In before the PM :p

God, I have such a headache, 3 hours sleep?

Anyway, YAY, you concentrated on mostly one character, a justice is done!

God, I'll comment more later or talk via CPO or something, PM when you'll be there and tell me GMT time. My brain can't manage time translation myself.

Silly Sarai. :) More sleep needed, kthx.

And Monocrom, chapter 30 pt.2 coming out soon, or later on? No pressure or anything... just curious. :)

<3

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-30 00:55:46

Very, Very nice. I really liked how you fucked up your capitalization in the title. But the story was very nice!

Reason for ban: Do not as for pirated copies of programs. <3 Enoll << Thanks for the love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-30 00:58:27

Yeah, there's a reason for that....... notice how you don't see Part II?

Well, it's not because I didn't type it! Stupid, f**king glitches!

Part II = Either in about an hour, or Monday. Cause I'm pissed, again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, this is the last chapter.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-30 01:00:40

At 12/30/06 12:55 AM, Yoyodog76 wrote: Very, Very nice. I really liked how you fucked up your capitalization in the title. But the story was very nice!

Kiss my Ass!!

Like you honestly expect me to believe you read all 30 chapters. Go get your +1 post count somewhere else!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-12-30 01:30:21

At 12/30/06 12:58 AM, Monocrom wrote:
Yeah, there's a reason for that....... notice how you don't see Part II?

Well, it's not because I didn't type it! Stupid, f**king glitches!

Part II = Either in about an hour, or Monday. Cause I'm pissed, again!

We can wait until Monday. You get yourself into tiptop shape and destressed. Ok? Nurse Jade's orders. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, this is the last chapter.

:(
Oh well. Tis a good story. ^^

BBS Signature