00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ronicalter just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

46,344 Views | 809 Replies

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 05:05:04

YAY Mono has provided an effective escape from boredom. Happy to see things are working well again.

And now my boredom is back. May I request the dancing cartoon frog song? :P

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 10:22:57

At 11/8/06 05:05 AM, Satanic-Samurai wrote: And now my boredom is back. May I request the dancing cartoon frog song? :P

That's going to be in a future chapter. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REGARDING FUTURE CHAPTERS:

All will be posted the same way chapter 14 was. This will avoid the weird character-limit error I got the two times I tried posting chapter 13. (Over 3 hours of work will never be wasted, again).

Parts I & II will be posted at the same time. If you click on the thread, and only see part I of a new chapter, please wait a few seconds, then hit refresh. Thanks. :)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 12:18:33

Forgot to mention...... Chapter 15 (also in 2 parts) Saturday, at the latest!

Yeah, I know; my schedule sucks!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 14:21:22

Saturday :(

I really only post on NG for this and another story now.....

:(

Saturday is too long!

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 15:17:33

At 11/8/06 02:21 PM, Sarai wrote: I really only post on NG for this and another story now.....
Saturday is too long!

Really?! :(

I think if you left NG, it would be a genuine loss.
Okay, Thursday is bad for me. There's just no way. So, just for you, Friday = Next chapter.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 15:37:00

*purr*

Thank you dear!

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 15:49:50

At 11/8/06 03:37 PM, Sarai wrote: *purr*

Thank you dear!

*Strokes Sarai's hair*

Aw..... You're Welcome.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-08 23:04:30

I love eating birds. :3

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 15:57:57

Chapter 15: The Hunters.

The Omnipresence walked through his compound, his head heavy with thoughts of the future. Now that Positively-Negative had been found, and Tigerkitty had stumbled upon her King; that meant that only one was missing. Until he was found, the others had to be kept under wraps. There were two secrets that The Omnipresence kept from the Queens...... one that he swore he'd never tell, and the other one that he'd soon have to. One King would indeed lead the clans to a Golden Age. What was only known by him is that, one King would do the exact opposite!

Known as the "Destroyer King," it would be his own kind that would suffer! The Ancient texts described HIS chances of surviving as being very slim. The strongest King, the one with the best leadership skills, was most likely to be the surviving King; after the others killed each other. Slim or not, this information was something that the Queens had to know! All vampire Kings are demented to a certain degree. But the Destroyer King, once turned, would turn out as a rage-driven lunatic!
----------------------

satan was in a foul mood, as she often was. She felt that Demeaning was taking too long to organize what was left of his once impressive creation. Before SOAS and disingenuous destroyed much of it, his organization was the best of its kind! The other thing that bothered her was the Master list she had taken from Sarai's mansion. It was the most up-to-date list of all known vampire hunters in America & Europe...... but it wasn't exactly up-to-date. The list was over six years old. Many of the solo vampire hunters were dead or missing. (Missing most likely meant dead).

"What kind of suicidal dumb-ass hunts vampires, on his own?!" satan thought to herself.

It was obvious that she had to cross off the names of ALL the solo hunters from the list. When she realized that their names made up nearly 90% of the list, her mood became much worse! She began to think of all her Sumjacks she had sacrificed..... As she looked through the remaining 10%, she noticed that most of the "hunting clubs" were based in Europe. None were what you'd call "impressive."

"Fucking Hell! There's got to be SOMETHING here!" She shouted. (No one was around to hear her).

There was something. She found the name of a small but impressive-looking organization of hunters, based in Boston. She also discovered a memo among the list. It looked fairly recent. It detailed Sarai's plans for preparing the mansion, in anticipation of the arrival of her King, before the start of 2007. Inuma had already told satan of the 5 Kings. satan had hoped to start the all out war before they were found. But the near total destruction of Demeaning's organization had put a stop to that ever happening. She was running out of time. If all the Kings were found, each clan would have a powerful leader; or at least one great leader. The hunters would likely lose, and satan's plans would go to shit. And once the hunters were dead, she knew who the clans would come after next. She didn't like having a huge target painted on her ass.

She decided to do what a lot of women do..... she'd do most of the work, and let the man take all of the credit. She'd make sure that Demeaning found out about the organization in Boston. She'd make sure he'd get a copy of the memo.

"Just the sort of thing to light a fire under his ass! ...... Pfft, he's probably the type of guy who likes to cuddle." She said, still in a foul mood; but not as bad as before.
----------------------

Darrell was a low-life hustler who always knew what was happening in the neighborhood..... That's why Dobio and a couple of his Associates paid him a visit. On his way into Darrell's apartment, Dobio put on a pair of brass knuckles. The beating didn't last too long. When he was done, Dobio took out his gold-plated .22 LR Derringer; that's when he finally told Darrell why he was there.

Sadly, poor Darrell honestly had no clue that a group of vampires, and their Queen, had been the ones who stopped dy the club, that night. Now Dobio believed him...... but he had also found out that Darrell had "short eyes." So he shot him in the skull, through one of his eyes! Dobio was no closer to the truth, but he felt alittle better.

--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:00:08

Chapter 15:

--- PART II ---

Monocrom sat at his kitchen table. There was just no way to modify the old, Rayovac 2-D cell flashlight that was in front of him. It was a disposable; no way to get to the bulb itself. He got up, and walked into his bedroom. Julie was still asleep. He couldn't believe his luck. He met her at his last job. They became casual friends. He hadn't seen her for nearly six months, then one day she showed up at his door; and said she needed a place to stay. After a few days, it turned into more than just friendship. He didn't mind having to set aside more money for condoms and birth-control pills. She was beautiful and intelligent..... she had also become a bit paranoid. But nothing too severe. She looked like an Angel, sleeping there.

Monocrom went out to the local hardware store. All they had were Maglites.

"These are the best flashlights in the world." Said the clerk, when Monocrom asked him if they carried any other brands.

Monocrom laughed out loud! He couldn't help it.

"I guess you've never heard of Surefire, Inova, Streamlight, Pelican, Fenix, or Dorcy."

The confused look on the clerk's face clearly indicated that the answer was "No." Monocrom thanked the clerk, and left. He had only mentioned a small sampling of names that could easily compete with Maglite in terms of quality. But in terms of availability, that was another story. Maglite could be found, literally, every where. Not so with the other companies' products. He walked a few blocks further down. There was a large shopping center nearby, in College Point. He returned to his apartment with two, new flashlights. A River Rock 2-C cell model, and (for those who knew about lights) the popular River Rock 2AAA model. They would make an excellent combination for Monocrom's elderly neighbor, Mr. Jerald. He'd hand him back the old Rayovac, along with the new lights. Just then, Julie walked into the kitchen.

She was still a bit out of it. When she leaned over the kitchen counter to reach the coffee, he came up behind her and kissed her on the neck. She spun around, and backfisted him across the right side of his face!

"Don't you EVER do that again!!" She screamed.

He stood there, just starring at her.

"Oh God..... I'm sorry. I just.... Damn it!" She said.
"Hey, it's okay. I guess I shouldn't have snuck up on you. Hey, I understand. That's something you don't like. I'll keep it in mind." He said reassuringly.
"Yeah...... That's it." She lied.
"Don't worry about it. My face is built like a brick wall." He smiled.
"Ow! Why is my hand throbbing?!" She said.
"Brick wall....." He said, as he handed her an ice-pack from the freezer.

The doorbell rang. She opened it.

"Julie! How you been?" Asked Demeaning.

She was overjoyed to see him again! She introduced him to Monocrom. Seeing the River Rock LED lights on the table, the two guys sat down and talked about lights for a few minutes.

"Oh God, there's two of them!" Thought Julie.

Demeaning had made his first friend! Julie mentioned that Demeaning was a Family friend, more like a brother to her. She said she wanted to spend some time with him, so they left together to get something to eat. Monocrom understood. He stayed behind. Alice was waiting downstairs, in Demeaning's new car; a brand new black Honda Accord sedan.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:19:05

"Oh baby when you write like this, you make a woman go mad...

Lovely chapter dear

I'm in a bit of a party mood :)

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:24:20

Yay, new car, and new chapter. j00 iz maik mi happy.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:26:07

I better be driving

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:26:15

Great stuff.

when will we have another fight, i want bloodshed : }

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:48:03

At 11/10/06 04:19 PM, Sarai wrote: "Oh baby when you write like this, you make a woman go mad...

I've still got it! >:D

To: Alice-

A woman driver?....... Sorry, I'm not ready to kill off 2 central characters in my story! :P

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:57:09

You seriously ahve a llot of planning time don't you. You have been doing two parters since you last chapter. And you finally introduced yourself.

I bet you are the destroyer king.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 16:59:56

Awesome. Although I think it was lacking a bit in the violence area. Anyway keep up the good work.

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 17:21:20

At 11/10/06 04:57 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: You seriously ahve a llot of planning time don't you. You have been doing two parters since you last chapter. And you finally introduced yourself.

My job is complete bullshit! Not even my boss takes work seriously! I have plenty of time to work on chapters! Did I mention I work as a Security Officer in Manhattan's financial District? A place where a Terror attack is actually likely to take place. I even had other S/Os laugh at me when I asked certain visitors to show ID. Since no one else takes work seriously, WHY SHOULD I ?! ........ Because of the weird character-limit I got last weekend, after leveling up, every future chapter will be a 2-parter. I'm not throwing out another 3 hours of work! Especially on the weekend. Yup, it was time to introduce myself into the story.

I bet you are the destroyer king.

I make no promises!!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 17:24:56

If he's the destroyer king, I ASSURE you he won't get anywhere without a DESTROYER Queen from China as well.

It's in my genes.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 18:11:45

At 11/10/06 05:24 PM, Sarai wrote: If he's the destroyer king, I ASSURE you he won't get anywhere without a DESTROYER Queen from China as well.

It's in my genes.

Yeah, Life is alot easier when you've got an intelligent woman to help you with all of the difficult decisions. Especially if she knows how to cook, and insists on taking care of the house.

Ooops! Did I post that out loud?!

I mean...... er....... post bobs?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 18:21:52

You really do know about your flashlights dont you?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 18:25:12

At 11/10/06 06:11 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/10/06 05:24 PM, Sarai wrote: If he's the destroyer king, I ASSURE you he won't get anywhere without a DESTROYER Queen from China as well.

It's in my genes.
Yeah, Life is alot easier when you've got an intelligent woman to help you with all of the difficult decisions. Especially if she knows how to cook, and insists on taking care of the house.

Ooops! Did I post that out loud?!

I mean...... er....... post bobs?

nice save....... not, don't worry though i will be there to pull your head out of the wall, just as long as you keep feeding me new chapters. : p

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 18:32:41

At 11/10/06 06:21 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote: You really do know about your flashlights dont you?

Yup! ...... Would you believe me if I told you that WE have our very own forum?
(I barely showed you the very tip of the Iceberg).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: EVERYONE-

Just out of curiosity, antone know why I had Dobio shoot Darrell?
Anyone else besides me know what "short eyes" means?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 20:35:24

At 11/10/06 06:32 PM, Monocrom wrote:

Actually I was going to ask that. I have no idea what that means.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-10 21:46:09

At 11/10/06 08:35 PM, tigerkitty wrote:

Sometimes I think I spend too much time on the Darker side of Reality.....
Actually, I know I do. Since none of the other Regulars are on the BBS right now, I think I'll give them a few hours to check the thread and respond. But I'll PM you the answer now.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 02:26:22

At 11/10/06 09:46 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/10/06 08:35 PM, tigerkitty wrote:

Sometimes I think I spend too much time on the Darker side of Reality.....
Actually, I know I do. Since none of the other Regulars are on the BBS right now, I think I'll give them a few hours to check the thread and respond. But I'll PM you the answer now.

I don't get the meaning of "short eyes". :/

However, I wanted to ask you a reaaaaaaal quick question--

Have you ever seen Nightwatch? If you've watched it, you may get my drift, especially about the flashlights.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 13:25:06

At 11/11/06 02:26 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: I don't get the meaning of "short eyes". :/

Check your PM inbox. I'll post the definition for everyone else here, in a few hours.

However, I wanted to ask you a reaaaaaaal quick question--

Sorry, I was exhausted and went to bed at 11pm.

Have you ever seen Nightwatch? If you've watched it, you may get my drift, especially about the flashlights.

Honestly, I never heard of it. Was that a T.V. series?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 13:27:10

At 11/11/06 01:25 PM, Monocrom wrote:
Check your PM inbox. I'll post the definition for everyone else here, in a few hours.

A few hours? Why such a long wait?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 13:33:19

At 11/11/06 01:27 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote:
At 11/11/06 01:25 PM, Monocrom wrote:
A few hours? Why such a long wait?

Honestly, sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me...... I'm really curious as to how many of my literary fans know the definition of that term.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-11 13:36:03

At 11/11/06 01:33 PM, Monocrom wrote:

Honestly, sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me...... I'm really curious as to how many of my literary fans know the definition of that term.

I checked wikipedia, all I got was a album...