00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

fillup69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

46,343 Views | 809 Replies

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 17:56:34

Yay, new chapter to offset ucky cramps..

Blood...

>: (
It was bound to happen. DAMNNNN....
TMI... :D

But anyways, yay. I be punished, however, I can't be dealt with properly. YAY FOR ME.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 17:56:45

At 11/12/06 04:43 AM, Monocrom wrote: .....how much I spend on my flashlight collection. Surefire C2 model = $149 / Streamlight TL-2 LED model = $129 (Clipped to my pants, right now). Surefire L4 model = $189. And that's only 3 lights. >:D

I understand I am a few pages late on asking amoung other things, but here is the question: What on earth makes a flashlight worth over $125. Is the flashlight made of solid gold or somthing? (oh no(s) sarcasam).

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-13 23:45:38

At 11/13/06 11:40 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 11/13/06 05:56 PM, lock-of-fear wrote: I understand I am a few pages late on asking amoung other things, but here is the question: What on earth makes a flashlight worth over $125. Is the flashlight made of solid gold or somthing? (oh no(s) sarcasam).
Power.
This kind of torch is more than......

Ahhh very intresting you got to tell me more about this torch and its special properties.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-14 15:49:35

At 11/13/06 05:42 PM, BobbyJenkins wrote:
At 11/13/06 02:56 PM, Monocrom wrote: Hey, he's drunk isn't he?! :P
Yeah but Chris drunk is less violent and aggressive and bad hangover etc and more just slouching around talking shite

??? He wasn't violent or aggressive when he got drunk. He was slouching and talking $#^t. Okay, so the bad hangover was made up. But which one do you prefer, the real Revenant or my Badass, violent Psycho version?...... LOL ! You don't have to answer that. ;)

Besides, what am I going to do with a horny perv who seems to like being abused by you? ;)
He does like the abuse, but I would say I was the horny perv, not him

Hmmm...... Making money for college as a Dominatrix?

But if you want realistic, I guess I could turn him into a horny perv while he's in Tigerkitty's mansion..... If that's what ypu REALLY want. :O
NO, Jen's mine >:(

You're going to have to share..... especially with me! I'll fight you on broken glass for her Angelic voice & good heart. >:O
--------------------------
EVERYONE ELSE: Please find more individual responses below-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: The-Omnipresence-

Thank You for removing the remark. :)

To: SSI-

Yup! Not even an undead vampire Queen will kiss a guy with plaque or bad breath. ;)

To: Jade-

Ah..... Sorry to hear you're having bad cramps on your period. :(
Alice was complaining how Chris' character was completely not based on him. She failed to notice I made your character sweet, loveable, and insane....... just like the real you! ;)
But for a bit of dramatic tension I had to make her a wee bit more insane than you. XD

To: lock-of-fear -

It's the bullet-proof quality. In Surefire's case, that's meant literally. A police officer was recently saved when a bullet struck his Surefire pocket flashlight. It dented the barrel of the light, but that was all. It still worked! It's also the technology built into a light. If you're used to cheap, disposable, plastic 2-D cell flashlights; a Surefire is going to feel like you just pulled out a miniature Sun from your pocket! My C2 model is actually shorter than a 2AA Mini-Maglite, but will put out more light than a 4-D cell Maglite. (Those big ass flashlights that cops carry). That much power in a small body is not going to come cheap. Surefires are like the Cadillacs of flashlights. Streamlight comes in an extremely close 2nd.

To: Fyndir-

You forgot to mention the name or model of your light.

The Streamlight TL-2 LED, and Surefire L4 are LEDs. But my C2 is the most powerful type of incandescent light out there. It uses a Xenon bulb. It will eventually need replacing, but they last for over a year with normal use. The special lithium batteries ($5 for 1) is where things really get pricey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___BTW, next chapter on Thursday, before 3pm.___

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-14 15:53:11

At 11/14/06 03:49 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/13/06 05:42 PM, BobbyJenkins wrote:
At 11/13/06 02:56 PM, Monocrom wrote:
To: Jade-

Ah..... Sorry to hear you're having bad cramps on your period. :(
Alice was complaining how Chris' character was completely not based on him. She failed to notice I made your character sweet, loveable, and insane....... just like the real you! ;)
But for a bit of dramatic tension I had to make her a wee bit more insane than you. XD

Oh well, stuff happens.
lololol, I'm seriously sweet and loveable? :D
lulz.

As for the insanity part, well, duh.
KOO-KOO BANANAS.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-14 16:22:40

At 11/14/06 03:53 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: lololol, I'm seriously sweet and loveable? :D

I can't get Sarai to post bobs. Alice will, but try asking her for a hug.... unless you've also got bobs, she thinks you're being creepy. So, compared to the other ladies on NG..... Yes, yes you are. :)

As for the insanity part, well, duh.
KOO-KOO BANANAS.

You give hugs and post bobs..... I hope you never get cured! :P

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-14 19:44:24

It's the bullet-proof quality. In Surefire's case, that's meant literally. A police officer was recently saved when a bullet struck his Surefire pocket flashlight. It dented the barrel of the light, but that was all. It still worked!

ahh that does clear up a lot and how fucking bright it is counts for somthign as well as the bulb life. However there is one thing I am still wondering about. an ordanary flashlight wont last long with batarys, you must constatly repace them. Compounding the battary issue is as the battarys lose power the beam loses intencity. So heres the question: hows the battary life on those things? Also if you don't mind my asking how often do you use your flashlights? Are they purly a colection? or do you live in the contury? Becuase I live in the city and there so many street lights the view of the stats sucks. Needless to say I would have little or no use for a flash light.

It would also seem that I wasn't far wrong in asking if they where made of gold. Anything that solid must be worth somthing.

~insert random off topic strange remark here

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-15 11:41:26

At 11/13/06 03:44 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 11/13/06 03:18 PM, Demeaning wrote: Mono, I hope you become a writer when you get older. You is one of the best writers on the forum.
Thank You!

Hopefully not too much older. My 32nd Birthday is in January.

Surprisingly, I did not know that.

I should check profiles more often, eh?

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-15 14:36:39

Ordinary flashlights use ordinary batteries. The three lights I've already mentioned are powered by two CR123A lithium batteries. ($5 each, retail). They hold such an enormous amount of charge in a battery a bit shorter and chubbier than a ordinary 2AA, that they've been known to explode occassionally inside flashlights. Usually only happens when you mix an undercharged lithium battery with one that is fully charged.

On my C2 you can expect one full hour of runtime, followed by nothing! No light at all. LEDs tend to do better. Expect nearly 2 hours of full strength in my Streamlight TL-2 LED, followed by 5 more hours of useable but diminished light. My L4 is a brighter LED. One hour of full strength, then 4 more hours of useable light. I usually take my "dead" lithiums out of my C2 and put them into my Inova X5. (A much less powerful LED light). The "dead" batteries will power the X5 for several hours. My C2 eats batteries! So, I usually take my TL-2 with me instead, since I work the nightshift and use my lights literally everyday I'm working.

They're not just a collection, and I live in NYC. As far as street-lights go, there are still quite a few dim spots or darkened corners in every city. It's reassuring knowing that I can literally light up those spots. Also, Con-Edison in NYC is run by idiots. Every Summer there is a Blackout somewhere in the city...... not because folks use too much electricity, but because Con-Ed is too damn cheap to spend any of their huge profits on a plan or project to reduce the likelyhood of more Blackouts. They don't care! This past Summer, Astoria was without power for 10 straight days. I'll give you one, freaking guess where the Con-Ed plant in NYC is located!!! ........ Like I said, a Blackout could easily happen. You carry an umbrella when there's a 50% chance of rain..... yet few people carry even a small keychain light when everyday there's a 100% chance of darkness.

Stick around, lights DO play an important part in my story.

To: Demeaning-

LOL ! How old did you think I was?? :)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-15 17:31:32

Thank you very much for answering my questions. It has been very enlightening (arg stupid pun). Sounds like your flashlights suck with battarys as much as myne do. I read somwhere that a battary was invented as a way of having a steady voltage come through. I guss that point of it is somthing as a failure. Oh and looking forward to the chapter tomarow (but I bet you knew that).
One more thing, don't know if this would help a non-toch typest such as yourself, but their are gel pads that are supost to suport your wrist when you type as well as gel pads that are supost to suport your wrist when you use a mouse. Oh one more thing so far I kind of liked The Terror better becuase it was much harder to see what was coming next (also there was the fact I didn't discover it untill it was almost or completely done so I didn't have to sit around and wait for more instalments). I find The five kings to be a bit on the predictable side, but not without many elements that distinguish it from other stories. Ofcorse even thogh The Terror is my favorite so far does not mean I don't think both stories freeking rule!

~wow I wrote all that?!?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-15 18:08:51

At 11/15/06 02:36 PM, Monocrom wrote:

LOL ! How old did you think I was?? :)

In your teens?

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-15 19:09:03

I'm so tired :(

Sorry no comments recently... Just very tired.

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-15 21:56:20

Mono-

Yeah, lap tops are great especially if you get a wireless internet card from your cell phone provider. I can post on NG while waiting in traffic. Wheee.

Great chapter as always. But just so ya know...women dont need men in order to rule. XD

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-15 22:04:24

NO, Jen's mine >:(
You're going to have to share..... especially with me! I'll fight you on broken glass for her Angelic voice & good heart. >:O

oh dear... this isn't pretty... I did know Alice first...she does have dibs... plus, she's one fine lady :D

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 11:50:07

Actually, with high-end lights like mine, 1 hour of runtime on a pair of lithiums is normal for non-LED lights.

Yup, I know all about gel pads. Got a new mousepad recently that incorporates it into the design. The pad, and with help from God, my wrist has gotten better! Yay!

Predictable?...... LOL, check out the next chapter. (Which will be typed up as soon as I complete this post. Check thread in about 2 hours).

I wish I was a teenager! When you get to my age, your body actually NEEDS sleep! :(

To: Sarai-

That's okay, I understand.
Need a large Teddy Bear to hold you while you sleep, and to keep the monsters away. :)

To: satan-

If I'm able to afford a laptop, I'll take your advice...... then, I can post chapters at night; from my crappy job! Yay! ....... I think.

To: tigerkitty-

Perhaps you missed Alice's last post on my thread. The one where she admitted to being a horny perv. :P

But okay, I guess she has dibs on your Angelic voice. (Don't forget that Christmas song you promised me though). And, she has dibs on your good heart.

Can I have dibs on your bobs...... or your smile. Whichever one you'd prefer. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO: EVERYONE ELSE-

I know, I know...... chapter being typed up after I post this.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 11:52:17

At 11/16/06 11:50 AM, Monocrom wrote:
TO: EVERYONE ELSE-

I know, I know...... chapter being typed up after I post this.

I was just popping back onto the main page, and I was like "OMG HE POSTED! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!". Even seeing this one phrase was like "YAYAYAYAYAYAY!"
I hope I can read it before i have to go to work. :)

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 14:09:13

Chapter 17: No Support.

Alice went back to the apartment that Dobio had gotten for her. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, and she knew it..... but she didn't care anymore. She never admitted to anyone just how much those "whores" meant to her. The strippers at Dobio's Den had become like family to her. The older ones gave her advice on so many things..... especially men. She looked out for the less-experienced strippers. Dobio never hired anyone underaged. But an experienced 18 year-old is just going to be able to deal with the business in a better way than a 21 year-old who was new to it.

She slumped back in the leather chair. Wearing a pair of blue jeans, a white tank top, and a scowl, she tossed one leg over the arm-rest as she threw back another shot from her bottle of whiskey. She was sick of being the most famous vampire hunter in the world. Sick of constantly fighting THEM. When Demeaning had found her again, she barely cracked a smile. It was at that moment that she realized how sick she was of this life. Demeaning coming back into her life meant one thing for her, and one thing only...... a continuation of the same bullshit. When he drove around with her to get reunited with the surviving members of his organization, she knew why she took him with her. Alice + Demeaning = Death to vampires! A simple formula. Still, even she was surprised that two of the surviviors refused to get back together. They saw their continued existence as a chance for a new life, a better life; one that didn't involve hunting down dangerous vampires. They quit! ...... Alice had wished she had joined them. A third survivor had quit all the way..... shot himself in the head before THEY tracked him down. Besides Julie, and The-Hydra-of-Spore, only one other Survivir joined them. His name was Donnie. Ironically, the job as leader of Demeaning's NYC Branch was between Donnie and SSI.

Alice didn't care about the organization, anymore. She considered Julie to be a REAL whore. Even now, sleeping with an older guy. And for what? A place to stay, a place to hide from the vampires? Alice would rather sleep on the streets than fuck a guy for a roof over HER head. Donnie was a bit older than SSI. Why wouldn't he betray her as well?! Especially if SOAS promised him the same thing she promised to SSI. The-Hydra-of-Spore? Well, there was just something about him she didn't like. And, Demeaning had just gotten on her last nerve.

"How could he call them whores?" She thought to herself. The more she drank, the more the memories came flooding back into her mind. Memories of the laughs she shared with those "whores." The good times, the bad times when some of them cried on her shoulder; or buried their faces in her chest..... quite a strange feeling, wiping off another girl's tears from her breast. She recalled the silly times, such as when one of them brought a Halloween mask of the President, and then pranced around backstage in only a G-string!

She put on a pair of sneakers and staggered outside. She didn't need a coat, the booze in her body kept her warm. She rode the subway train, late into the night. She decided, in her drunken state, to walk through Central Park.

Sarai had finally thought up a suitable punishment for Jade. She felt it was fair, without being too harsh or too humiliating for Jade. Several high-ranking members of Sarai's clan were to witness the punishment. When Jade learned that it would soon take place, she refused to let Fyndir take over her body. She wanted to show Sarai that she was tough enough to endure it. Jade's punishment would take place that night, in a secluded spot...... in Central Park.

A cave was found by one of Sarai's followers many years ago. Large enough for several people to fit inside, but not a very deep cave. That would be the spot where Jade would finally be punished. They would all arrive before Dawn, the punishment would last all day and into the night. Only Sarai would leave. The others would remain there to keep an eye on Jade...... and also because they would burn to death if they walked out into the Sunlight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--- END OF PART I ---

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 14:11:24

CHAPTER 17

--- PART II ---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been hours since she stopped drinking. A bitter and hate-filled Alice kept walking through Central Park. Standing on a hill, she noticed something strange just below her...... a group of people walking towards a cave. Being an experienced vampire hunter, Alice picked up on certain cues that told her this was a group of vampires. Alice glanced at her watch.

"What a bunch of fucking idiots. The Sun is going to come up in a few minutes." She said to herself. The great vampire hunter known as Bobby Jenkins, planned to quit her job on a high note..... by taking out a cave full of vampires! She waited until they were all inside. One of them came back out again. Alice had no idea that it was a Queen. Sarai left to take care of other business. As the first rays of the sun came up over the horizon, Alice noticed that very little light made it into the entrance of the cave. Sarai's followers and Jade were towards the back of the darkened cave. Alice made her move!

"Hi!! ...... Do I look familiar?!" She shouted sarcastically with a big grin, as she waved at them!
"Bobby Jenkins!!!" They shouted and hissed in unison.
"Ha ha, It's good to be popular! Well, well...... looks like I've got a bunch of vampires in a cave. What to do, what to do...... I know! Bar-B-Q, bitches. You like feasting on people?! Hmmm? Well I think I'll return the favor! There's a hardware store not too far from here. I'll be right back with some paint-thinner, some rags, and some matches...... Don't go anywhere! Or maybe you'd all like to step out here, and burn to death one by one?" Said Alice.

She turned to leave.

"What a minute!" Shouted Jade.

Alice turned back around.

"Hmmm, sounds like someone's a bit upset. WHY DON'T YOU STEP OUT HERE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, BITCH!!" Shouted Alice.

Jade walked to the front of the cave. She looked down at the tiny bit of sunlight that licked at her boots...... Then she smiled and calmly walked out of the cave, into the sunlight, and knocked Alice on her ass with one punch! From the ground, Alice looked up at her.

"Why aren't you on fire?! You're no queen...... And vampires can't stand sunlight!"
"Vampire?....... Who ever said I was one, you stupid bitch?!" Replied Jade.

Alice grabbed Jade by the leg, and pulled her down to the ground; where she mounted her and started beating on her face. The fight was on!! Jade manged to roll over until she was on top. More fists flew. From the cave, the vampires who came to see Jade get punished, were now cheering her on! As the rain began to pour down, both of them were soon covered in blood, bruises, and mud. As they wrestled around on the mud-soaked ground, Jade began shoving Alice's face into the mud.

"Eat it, EAT IT! Your skinny ass needs some more minerals! Maybe then you wouldn't be losing so badly!" Shouted Jade!

Alice started desperately reaching out to the sides. Her left hand found a large stick. She swung up, and nailed Jade in the side of the head. The entire left side of her face was soon covered in her own blood. Alice jumped on top of her, rolled her over, and snapped Jade's arm like a twig! She cried out in pain. Jade reached up with her one good arm, grabbed Alice by the hair...... and started pulling on it like the lunatic that she was! It was a desperation move. But, instead of ripping out a large chunk of Alice's hair, Jade somehow managed to flip Alice onto her back. Jade lunged forward and bit down on Alice's throat..... ripping it out! Jade jumped up and started stomping her face with her boots.

The vampires in the cave cheered! And why wouldn't they? They had a ring-side seat to the Greatest Show On Earth...... The Death of Bobby Jenkins, vampire hunter, Queen-killer. They kept cheering, even as Jade picked up a rock, knelt down, and started smashing Alice's skull open........ They stopped cheering when they realized that Jade wasn't going to stop!

Eventually, when there was nothing left of Alice's head except for her hair, Jade stopped. She sat in front of the cave, holding her broken arm, still bleeding from her head, covered in blood, mud, and an ugly shirt......

"Don't worry, I'll take care of all of you, until Sarai comes back tonight. I'll always be here." She said with a giant grin.

Even though Bobby Jenkins was dead, Sarai's followers STILL did not feel entirely safe.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 16:20:58

Hahaaha holy fuck I got owned.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 17:06:54

At 11/16/06 11:50 AM, Monocrom wrote:
Predictable?...... LOL, check out the next chapter. (Which will be typed up as soon as I complete this post. Check thread in about 2 hours).

*sees new chapter*
note to self STFU and remember to keep quiet untill the things finished you look stupid as hell when you don't.
lol so ya another good one 'N' stuff.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 17:37:17

Man my character sucked, it was downfall after downfall. I guess that was the point...the ultimate defeat and sad last few weeks of the most famous vampire hunter in the world. She didn't die spectacularly....defeated by a non-vampire...one at that...after being betrayed, kidnapped, molested, all her friends killed etc

Harsh, Mono. Harsh.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 18:53:25

Nooooo! Not Alice/Bobby Jenkins. He was one of my favorite characters [next to me of course]!

Great chapter by the way.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 18:58:28

WOOHOO! CHICK FIGHT!

Loved it Mono, violence ftw!

*sorry Bobby*

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 19:53:44

Wowo, unexpected plot twist.

Unexpected character death.

Unexpected that Jade isn't a vampyre??? Doesn't she drink my blood.

Still very tired, 1am here.

x

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 21:00:37

Lol ur stories suck ass..i read ll of them and this is the gayest shit eva

b

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 21:34:49

At 11/16/06 09:00 PM, Judzfell wrote: Lol ur stories suck ass..i read ll of them and this is the gayest shit eva

Lol, fuck off then.

Also, when I said He in my above post, I meant She.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 22:01:23

no one has broght this up so here goes:
it is quite posible Jade is a vampire, but Fyndir possesed her when she knocked the shit out of BobbyJenkins. Prehapps when being possed by Fyndir, Jade doesn't count as being a vampire and thus is imune to the sun's effects. I think it might be out of charicter for Jade to do that.

However, it is more then likely that I am incredibly WRONG. On Hydra-of-spore has made another appearance I am still utterly clueless as to what mono has planed as his role. As for those of you who are complaining about BobbyJenkins' death
a) thats mono's fucking style almost everyone in his stories ends up dead of messed up in some way shape or form
b) It's only a name, but I supose names are what you attach to them. Personaly if my user name died I would be far from crushed becuase I think I will always identify myself by my real name but meh, who knows.

Excuse the rants just throwing stuff out without any regard as to weather or not it will hit somone in the head.

~ a²+b²=c²

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 22:12:27

Thats what I like to see! Large amounts of blood for the Blood God! He shall reward you!!!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-16 22:39:27

wow.... just wow you never cease to amaze and entertain.

Great work!!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-11-17 11:04:18

Yummy new comments! Find individual responses below:
-------------------------

To: Alice-

Harsh?...... Yup! Just like in Reality, sometimes things DON'T get better. Things continue to go downhill until a person dies. Sad fact of reality. Used your character to illustrate that point..... And also to build up Jade's character. But I did promise the 2 of you a gory, mud-soaked, blood-stained fight scene..... I keep my promises.

BTW, glad you're not pissed that I killed your character. :)
(Hope Jade isn't pissed..... she hasn't posted yet).

In case you're wondering, I have no clue how many chapters this story will be. The whole story is in my head, and I break it down into chapters as I go. In my last story, I didn't know until I posted chapter 13 that it was going to be 14 chapters long.

Jade is human, and Fyndir did not take over her body. I made sure to point those 2 things out in the chapter because I didn't want folks getting confused. Jade finally lived up to the rest of her name. LOL !

I think one of the best parts of my stories is seeing who'll beat the odds, and actually survive to the last chapter. Like playing Russian Roulette with rounds in 5 out of 6 chambers, instead of 1 out of 6. WHO FEELS LUCKY?! :D

Yeah, everyone loves Alice..... especially all of the horny 13 year-olds on NG. :O
Don't worry about the random spammer. He's just trying to make a rep for himself by posting in my thread.

To: satan-

I had a feeling you'd enjoy it, little sis. ;)

To: Sarai-

Liked my little twist? ;)
Yeah, Jade drank blood from your breast; as far back as chapter one. BUT...... it takes a blood EXCHANGE to turn a human into a vampire. And you never tasted her! Also, I left hints that she wasn't a vampire. When Jade was used as bait in the alley test, she and you were the only ones who didn't partake in the feeding frenzy. As a Queen, you'd never eat in front of your followers. As a human, Jade was only interested in your blood. Jade never drank anyone else's blood. When the Sumjacks attacked, Fyndir (in Jade's body) used a silver letter-opener WITHOUT gloves! When the Sun began to rise during the attack, You shouted at Jade to get back into the mansion because they were starting to surround her..... not because the Sun was rising! I left clues! >:)

To: Fyndir-

Yeah, good idea. Jade's character is only SLIGHTLY more insane than the real thing. ;)

To: The-Omnipresence-

Oh yes! Stick around, there WILL be more blood!

To: DPM-

Thank You, my Good Sir. I try my best. :)