00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Treasure Hunt 2009

142,514 Views | 909 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:30:03

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:35:17

I typed in "Nutt".

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:36:29

http://mogget128723.newgrounds.com/flash /

Great series, not to decent with graphics, but amazing animation and story.

This didn't get front page? I'm suprised!

Better than it looks.

one of my own.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:41:49

The amazing Terry C's the best years of my life. It was made for LD and conveyed the theme perfectly

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:48:15

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:49:35

[url=http://ps3trophycard.com/profi le/flashx_454][img]http://ps3trophy card.com/cards/flashx_454/card2.png [/img][/url]

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:54:26

Nightmare City and its sequel, Nightmare City: Catastrophe are two flawless movies that definitely deserve recognition. They don't get very much attention because of being overshadowed by it's parody, "4chan city."

Sigs are overrated.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 20:57:18

At 10/14/09 08:54 PM, Fox wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/35 5421
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/35 5430
Nightmare City and its sequel, Nightmare City: Catastrophe are two flawless movies that definitely deserve recognition. They don't get very much attention because of being overshadowed by it's parody, "4chan city."

I think it's more a fact that they were submitted to someone else's account first, and were later acredited to the right account. Insert general NG mistrust.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:00:44

At 10/14/09 07:20 PM, MacSimon wrote: The Animation. Wasn't around to see if got front page, says nothing about it, even if it came at second place. It deserves REALLY more views than those it has.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/44 7063
The Games:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/47 6530
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49 9511

I also add these:

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:00:59

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:16:24

I think this series is pretty underrated. The latest episode got a Daily 4th place trophy, so I'm not sure it appeared on the Front Page.

Also, to the clueless, IT IS A PARODY.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:20:22

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:22:43

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:23:47

I love this series... but is not a collection already... maybe because its on spanish...
This is the first video and it wasn't frontpaged, and has less than 20000 views.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:26:38

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:29:47

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:29:49

IMA GOANNA SHOOT YA

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:34:01

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:34:28

I would like to enter my own if i can. current score has gotten higher since i last check. Would be cool if it hits front page.

Better Off Dreaming

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:39:31

Nothing is more evil.......

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:59:28

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 21:59:59

I actually found a game, but even if it will sound stupid, what's a URL???

Treasure Hunt 2009

If you know my weapon, you know it's RAPING TIME!

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 22:05:37

Holy... 7 pages already?

Okay, here is my list. Enjoy!

Rules for all submissions on my list. Regardless of category.
1. Must be under 10k views.
2. No collections.
3. No score below 3.00

***GEMS***

These are for true, non-game gems. No awards, not in a series and done by obscure authors.

May07
*-Reminiscence- Horror. A man walks through a house of horrors. What's real? Wait for the credits to find out. A story told mainly through vivid imagery.
Buns Of Steel Comedy. Man wakes up in a hospital and meets a perverted singer and a scary FBI guy. Also, ever wonder what it would be like to poop out your chin? The author does.
The Teapot Music/Action. "I Will" by Beatles. Teapot sees a pretty teacup who is being kidnapped by a coffee mug. Will he save her?

June07
Shape shape shapes Music. Catchy tune that was created by the author. Shapes argue on who is the best shape. Really good.
Standard Metric System Music. Educational (sortof) song by Logan Whitehurst; animated in the style of an old propaganda cartoon.
Dead to the World Comedy. A zombie is trying to break into that house while the oblivious human watches TV. Is he doomed?

July07
Turkey for Dinner Comedy. Thanksgiving short. Poor turkey. :(
*Redesign Overdrive Comedy. This one will never win because it shows the REAL Tom Fulp. What a jerk! Heh. (please don't ban me)
*Outline Experimental. Man and world goes through many weird changes. I love the background music that the author's bother made! ^_^
Bang!!! Music. Really different. Author's flatmate turned a class lecture on God, that he recorded, into a short rap. The author made the animation after hearing the rap.

Aug07
*Mario in Toruble Action/Trippy. So Mario is walking along and gets a mushroom and then OHMYGODAHHHHHH. Mario runs. Will he make it to the level's end in time?
*Ur Being Watched Scary/Webcam? Creepy little video of a mysterious man who is annoyed by all the watching you do and so now, the person who will be watched is... YOU!
*Stick Hurdlers Action. Stick men try to get over a spiky hill for the trophy. Good joke at the end.
Jim Panzee & Friends... Comedy. In the style of a 50s TV show. Puppet monkey interviews a bad boy, among other things.
*Mamady Meets SockPuppet Comedy. Mamady walks in with a splitting headache, could it have anything to do with that scalpel in his head?

Sept07
*of letters and chains Comedy. RadioTubeClock gets a chain latter that warns him that someone will be coming to his bedroom tonight if he does not continue the chain. What will he do?

Oct07
*Drive Thru at KFC Comedy. Based on an incident the Author's brother-in-law had, trying to get some chicken from KFC (audio is static-y).
*CheesyBalls+NakedFightingComedy. Author recorded a silly conversation he and his friends had and animated it.
Sketchy Galore Music/Drama. "Sketchy Galore" by They Might Be Giants. Man creates a small, odd robot. It starts off well but ends in tragedy. :( Keep an eye on the day count in the top left corner to avoid confusion.
Summertime Professions Rant. Makes fun of where the author works and the people involved in it.
The Nuke Bros Collab Collab. Sticks & video game characters engage in random violence.
Victor the snail Drama? His eyelashes were long, but his heart was big. Despite the hazing, eventually, he discovers his destiny.
Mad World Music. "Mad World" by Gary Jules. The animation was done for an English class and takes the lyrics fairly literally with a series of short, interconnected scenes. It's well animated.
*First Commentor's Dream Comedy. AWW YEA! This guy got first comment (woot)! Let the party begin.

Nov07
*Dandelion. Horror? Helpless dandelion is stalked by a terrifying creature. Can it be saved?
*happiness chime Comedy. Alien is down on his life. Another alien thinks he can cheer the first one up. Will kindness prevail?
Turkey on Thanksgiving Comedy. Really short but cute and worth a quick laugh.
We're Playing the Game Music/Action. "We're Playing The Game" by Infected Mushroom. Strawberry Clock goes on a quest to save Clear Clock after she is kidnapped.
NIGHTm.c.a Pt.1 Horror. (Put in series instead?) Boy tries to go to sleep but there is a monster in the closet... You could cut the tension with a knife. SO SCARY! I love this one.

Dec07
Vexatia. Drama. Spirit arrives... somewhere. Where IS he, exactly? Questions are pondered this philosophical submission.

Jan08
*SW epII:Attack of Megaman Action. Video is taken from Star Wars, Ep. 2 video when Anakin and Padme are in the machine room and Megaman music and sound effects are added. I like how it turned out.
Super Mario Christmas Action. Mario has a gift for Peach but Bower steals it. Can he get it back?
I am Legend: Obvious Rant. Did you ever wonder what happened to Will Smith's wife and kids in "I Am Legend"? Well, one guy did, and the author is pissed about it.
Daydream + Comedy? Man visualizes doing difficult skateboard stunts but can he do them in reality? I love the commentary at the end.
Why are you doing this? Comedy. Slow at first but picks up when a man comes in to stab the lead character... With a knife! O_O
*The Ceiling Action. Stick man trapped in a room with a ceiling that is lowering. If only there was a way out. Or is there?

Feb08
*PhYz. Ch3Ck Action? Author begins by tormenting Red Stick Man and ends with a fight between Red and Black.
Moment of Truth: What if? Comedy. On a game show, Lauren admits she cheated on her husband. It gets worse from there. Based on actual events.

Mar08
*To: You, From: It Comedy. A special birthday card for a special someone. Kinda creepy if you're the receiver though.

Collecting NG's undiscovered gems has been a hobby of mine since 2005. I am curently posting them on my blog.

Feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 22:06:48

wingtip-BAT1C

i don't know if this has been featured before or w/e but it is fucking badass and anyone who says otherwise fucking sucks (my favorites are upptBIN and husseec)

ps its a menu click the text

cr0mZX: norway sucks teh penor!!!!!

-

cr0mZX: Full of win and kittens! ^_^\

BBS Signature

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 22:06:52

Mar08 (continued)
Buttered side down Tragedy (not really). It's okay to cry when you watch this, no one will think less of you... :(
*The Truth About UFOs Comedy. Oh sure Mr. Author, when you put it like THAT, the whole alien abduction thing seems silly. There are two sides to every coin though, right?

Apr08
*Shoot the Zombies! Music. "Shoot the Zombies" by Andrew Pants (used with permission). What should you do if you are confronted with zombies? Listen to this and find out.
*Korobeinki Action. Tetris blocks are falling. Will anyone survive?
*Dig-Dug the Psycho Killer Parody. Two monsters are just standing around talking when the evil Dig Dug comes to visit...
The Gameshow Drama. Woman is on a game show, or is she? Slow build up but a decent pay off at the end.
*Proposition Comedy. Nerdy man wants to have sex with his co-worker. But can he talk her into it?

May08
*heysatan Experimental. It's about... Um... You know what? Some flashes just defy descriptions. I think this is quite moving though, even if I'm not sure why.
*The Heavy Object Collab Action. Various stick men get squished by heavy things.
*As is Life. Comedy. Death from above comes for Mr. Oblivious.
Gladiators A Review Educational. A fun little flash that tells us a bit about the Gladiators of ancient Rome.
Aerial Gunning Educational/Music. Tells us a bit about the the hunting practice known as aerial gunning.
*Why We Fight Comedy. Much of the material is based on a, now deleted, webcomic (also Tankmen). Two red team soldiers talk about why they fight in this pointless war.

***GAMES***

PitSweeper From Apr09, but I like it so much, I'm not saving it for next year. A cross between Minesweper and a dungeon crawl. Click on treasure, DON'T click on monsters for exp. Kill the tyrant! FANTASTIC GAME!

May07
Mouse Evader Mouse Maze. I dislike mouse maze games because the level design is usually boring. Not a problem here. The latter levels are incredibly interesting to look at. Plus, you can cheat in order to see them all.
Fugitive Board Game. Based on the board game "Scotland Yard", you control three detectives chasing a fugitive. Can YOU get him in time?

June07
Psychological Types Choice. A story where the choices you make determine your Myer's-Briggs personality type.

July07
Turret Pong Pong with turrets. It's like pong but you shoot at the ball with turrets, instead of whacking it with paddles.
2. Monochrome Shooter. It's a space shooter with two very different modes of play.

Aug07
-The Sneeks- Timing. Walk to the finish while the wizard sleeps and make sure you are not moving when he is awake to win.
Wiggi Who? Guessing. Choose a Wiggy. Each player then takes turns asking questions about the other player's Wiggy. The player who discovers his opponent's Wiggy first, wins.
Pluckem! Click. Use your tweezers to pick up as many mini-men as you can before your time is up.
Tripper Trippy. This is a interactive trip. Some trips needs to be clicked to go on. It's not just a game, it's an experience.

Oct07
Paparazzi Game Chase. You are beloved paparazzi photographer. Your mission is to capture exclusive photographs of the celebrity who's attire becomes progressively worse.
Construction Worker Will Click. Destroy glowing bricks by clicking on them. The objective is to get as many points as possible.
Indian Arranged Marriage Click/Questions. Your goal is to unite the wedding couple and carry out the wedding rituals with no mistakes. There are several different mini games.

Nov07
Fold Platform. Platform game. You can make bubbles of gravity to help you get where you're going.
XXXI : Thirty-One Choice. You are in charge of defending the city. Pick the correct tactical/strategic decisions to prevail.

Dec07
Colorz Choice. Tries to mess with your perceptions. Example: if the word "red" pops up in blue colored letters, pick the option that says "Blue".
Untangle 1.2 Puzzle. Untangle various shapes so that no lines cross one another.

Jan08
Rebound V3 Shooter. You're a big dot with a gun. Don't let the other dots push you off the screen!

Feb08
Shooot 2 Shooter. Use your mouse to move "square" and help him aim at enemies through correct positioning. A nice variation on the standard shooter.
The Haunted House- Platform. Defend your home against the monsters that keep attacking it.
Crazy push off Action. Four players, only one shall remain on the platform. Don't get pushed off.
-Platform Tutorial- How To. Tells you how to make a simple platform game like the one you are currently playing.

Mar08
Sea of Fire 2 Strategy. The author of the original allowed Armour Games to submit it but released this sequel himself. It never got the views the first did. Maybe someone should move the original into the actual author's account?
Super Energy Apocalypse R.T.S. Base Defense. A game that answers the question: why do educational games suck so bad? The answer? They teach stupid stuff, and don't have ZOMBIES. Duh! Check out the remake too. This is my 2nd fav. "Gem" game.
Dots2 Avoider. This type of game has been done many times but rarely so good as this one has been. Eat good dots, avoid the bad ones that pop up from eating the good ones. Lots of power up and options become available as you progress.

Apr08
Cascade Shooter. Destroy the blocks before one gets to the ground. Every block that is hit destroys other blocks that are nearby. This leads to the "cascade" effect.
moss Platform. Short game where you move your ball through various levels.
SheepBol Avoider? Use mouse to direct sheep into pens.

Collecting NG's undiscovered gems has been a hobby of mine since 2005. I am curently posting them on my blog.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 22:08:15

May08
PlanetDefender Defense. Build a bunch of turrets and blockers to soak up and destroy the enemies firing at Earth.
Pick & Paint Paint. An uncolored drawing. Add colors in from the various pallets you have.
Sonar Maze. You can't see anything, use a sonar pulse to get a brief view of your surroundings and try to navigate the rest from memory.

*DAILYS/FRONTPAGERS/POPULAR-ARTISTS*

If something gets a Daily award, was on front page or was done by a famous artist, I put it here. I list which ones the submission falls under in the description.

May07
A Newgrounds Wedding Comedy+Front Page. Two guys make an animation to celebrate Tom Fulp's wedding.
*Three Little Pigs v2.0 Educational+Daily. It's the "Three Little Pigs", told in an interactive comic book style with some education sprinkled in. Made for children.
*Snail Away Drama+Daily. Bored birthday girl sees snail. Girl amuses herself with snail. Girl loses nail. :(

June07
*LL - Robots Be Fun Comedy+Famous (Wonchop). Two Locks have awesome killer robots. Who's is better? Only a death fight can decide. Or maybe not?

July07
*Textflower 'advert' Artistic+Daily. A short advert for a fictional company. I love how artistically the words are arranged to create "things".
The Square Ethics Comedy+Daily. Very funny. What do you get when you get an irresponsible square man with a time machine?
Stress Relief..... Comedy+Daily. Old joke. Man Insults two other men by phone and gets them to attack each other.

Aug07
*NOFX - The man I killed Music+Daily. "The Man I Killed" by NOFX. Man kills president and gets executed. Great visual representation of the song.
*_Perfect Day_ Drama/Action+Daily. Man is philosophical about the last moments of his life before he is shot. Can he escape his fate?
*The Seed Story Drama+Daily. Plants grow, are destroyed and grow again. Also, bad people get what's coming to them. Heh.
Friends you can trust Comedy+ Popular (Mediapickle). Old joke. Women tells a man that he can sleep with her for money. He goes for it but has a plan to significantly lower the price...
*Jazzy Cube Experimental?+Popular (MarcyVF-He's got almost 40 trophies but is only 16? WOW!). Watch a cube roll off a cliff while listening to the soothing jazz music. So relaxing. The cube is bound to be fine when it lands, right?

Sept07
*Spyware: A World Team Action+Daily. The computer virus, Spyware, is destroying technology as we know it. As a last resort, a machine has been made that will allow Dren to personally confront the entity...
Hitaro the King Music?/Action?+Daily. "Frontier Psychiatrist" by The Avalanches. The evil lord of the castle will kill an elderly lady, unless his servant does something. Will he?
Tribute to Kent Hovind Music+Popular (BOE). The most scathing musical attack on a person since Lemon Demon sang "EbamsWorld.com". The author had some friends do the song and he animated it. Does Kent deserve this attack?

Oct07
*Stoplight Comedy+Daily. I hate stoplights. They take forever to switch. How much warning does someone need to slow their car down anyway?

Dec07
A Smucker's Moment Comedy+Daily/Famous (Skaijo). A very short, one joke animation involving jelly. Good for a quick laugh.
**Poke* Comedy+Daily. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MR. FISH, DON'T POKE THAT THING!!!

Feb08
ToC: 255 Rupees Rant+Daily. What the heck does Zelda need those rupees for anyway?

Apr08
Bereaved Drama+Daily. Wife visits her husband in the hospital. He's fine though, right?

May08
*Gurlz in tha Clock Crew Comedy+Famous (MentosClock). A flash that highlights the trouble women have in trying to join the ClockCrew. Will the Clocks ever find a girl to join? Why do they always sabotage themselves?
*material thoughts Drama+Daily. Says it's the 5th part of an 11 part series but I'll be darned if I know where the rest is. It works on it's own anyway. A man comes across a wishing tree without knowing it. What happens next is a scary look into how we sometimes defeat ourselves with our human nature.

***SERIES***

Far and away, the longest section. I am NOT posting every flash from all these series. I'll take one from each. If they are self contained, I'll just stick the one that made me notice the series and if it is not, I'll put in the pilot. When I say "Complete" or "Incomplete", it means that the series is a long story that did or didn't get finished. I also put some additional notes about the series below the submission flash.

To the best of my ability I tried to make sure that no episode in any of the series had over 10,000 views. A few episodes made it to collections but I don't think that takes away from the series being mostly undiscovered.

"Ordinary Man Series" - 3 episodes long.
ORDINARY MAN Ep.2 BigEars Comedy/Action. Ordinary man meets his greatest foe. Can he stop this evil litterer?

"Edwin Crosby Series" -3 ep.?
Boing Shoes Comedy. An ad for the super fantastic BOING SHOES! They totally work (not).
=This is based on another animation that had the salesman character in it. It was received so well that the Author made a spin off series that focused on the Salesman.

"Learn Flash Series" -2 ep.
Snow Effect Tutorial Tutorial. Learn how to create a snowy scene. Better then most tutorials cause the narrator talks and shows us the process in real time. Not still images.
=Many more at author's website though. I think he posted these episodes as samples in order to get people to buy his tutorial. It looks very good though so maybe new artists should consider it.

"Kazahaha Series" ????? ep. Incomplete?
Kazahana Evening the Odds Action. Two young Kazahana members are being protected by bodyguards Kendrick and Ben. Nothing bad can happen with these two on the job, right?
=This is a totally unique series in that anyone can add cannon stories to it. There is no way to tell how many episodes for sure are on Newgrounds because they are done by many authors. Given this diversity. I thought it was okay to post one of the animations, even though this series has several that are over 10k views, normally an automatic disqualifier for me.

Response to Treasure Hunt 2009 2009-10-14 22:09:35

"Syndacite Series" 2 ep. Incomplete.
syndacite chapter 1 Action. A group of soldiers are trying to take down one of their own. Did they train her too well?

"Virus Bloke Series" 4 ep. Incomplete.
*Virus Bloke 2 Part 01 point&click. Someone has stolen Paul's stuff. It gets progressively weirder from there.
=An interactive movie, I have no idea where episode 1 is...

"Games Away Series" 1 ep. Incomplete.
Games Awry: Episode I Action. An evil mastermind somehow teleports all the video game heroes to different video game worlds. The confusion allows the villains to take over their respective worlds. Now, the only hope lies in a video game master named Tyler who has been zapped into their world to save them all.

"Clayground Series" 43 ep.?
Clayground- Birthday Action. The claymen throw a birthday party for The Creator. However, sinister forces lurk nearby...
=With this many episodes it's hard to say if one has made it past 10k views but I didn't see any. I think he could do with his own page like Knox has.

"Sherlock Holmes Series" 8 ep.?
Sherlock Holmes: Pumpkin Comedy/Mystery. Sherlock Holmes ventures north to look for missing villagers. It may take some time to solve this case. Fortunately, Lord Dracula, will be letting Holmes lodge with him until the mystery is solved. Nothing bad will ever happen with this set up! ~_^

"Drug Street Series" 10 ep.?
Drug Street - Episode 1 Parody. Ernest finds out that the man who he has thought was his father for all his years growing up, is not. Other things also happen.
=Sesame Street Parody.

"Astrology Tales Series" 2 ep. Incomplete?
a) Astrology Tales 1 of 2 Action.
b) Astrology Tales 2 of 2 Action. Tells the origin story of the Zodiac twelve and their epic battle against their archenemy.
=On the author's website he made a comic based on this pilot animation. I don't think it got too far though.

"Luigi: Two Lights' Hero Series" 8 ep. Incomplete.
*Luigi: Two Lights' Hero Action. Luigi is brought to an alternate dimension where his alter ego is an all powerful villain. He escapes and meets up with some other alternates to his dimension. However, before he can get answers, someone is kidnapped...
=This is my favorite "Gem" series. Some may say it's just another Dragonball Z meets Mario clone but having Luigi as the central character really adds something to it, I think. Mario is always the hero but, with Luigi, we can have a progression from a somewhat powerful everyman, to savior of the land. I 'd really like the author to get some more recognition. Highly recommended.

"R+M Series" 3 ep.
r+m: the O.C Comedy. This vacation, treat yourself to Occupied Charlottesville. A place where awesome military history is happening all around you. Hurray!

"The Lab Series" 12 ep. COMPLETE!
Lab 1 - Killer Hair Gel Comedy. Dr Kockpocalipse messes with Dia Pim in order to perfect his hair.
=One of the great, unknown series of Newgrounds. Twelve episodes long, the episode plots are mostly self-contained BUT if you watch them all, it fits together in surprising ways. The voice animation is superb and the animation above par. I think this deserves it's own page.

"Space Jerks Series" 11 Ep. Incomplete.
Space Jerks Comedy. We learn the main character, Skobber's, origin.
=Another well done, long, series. Good voice acting and story. Animation is a bit rough but decent.

"Troubled Love Series" 1 ep. Maybe not a series? Looks like a series...
Troubled love Soap Opera. Just the one episode though. In it, confrontations are made and feelings are revealed.
=Can you believe it? An actual soap opera! You never see this genre on NG.

"Campus Nerds Shorties Series" 7 ep.
*Campus Nerds Shorties 2-3 Comedy? Is it wrong to laugh so much at the off-screen violence and people crying for their lives?

"Naked League Squad Patrol Action Division" 3 ep. Incomplete.
*NLSP: Action Division! Action/Comedy. Animated Comic book. Famous naked works of art are being covered by real-live, black bars that can't be removed. Time for the N.L.S.P.A.D.(what a mouthful)!
=Ever heard of "Naked News"? It's a subscription website. I'm sure there are many more episodes there.

"Angry Gamer Series" 1 ep.
Angry Gamer Ep1 (Pilot) Guy in red shirt tried to move the Tetris block to the left and gets angry when he can't.

"World of Cow" 2 ep.
Speedtooning Cows 1 How To. We watch the artist draw a one panel cartoon in 3 minutes.
=The artist has a website where he has hundreds of cow comics.

"Tooth Paste Man Series" 3 ep.
Tooth Paste Man 2 Tooth Paste Man finds out that he has a friend who is defending him on You Tube.

"Adventures of 36Holla Series" 4 ep.
Adventures of 36Holla 3 Comedy/Video. Marty gives 'great' advice on pick up lines! Heh.

"Chris and Friends Series" 4 Ep.
CAF: Slothesode Comedy. Did you know that if you hang on a tree long enough a sloth will come to be your pet? It's true, or is there a catch?

"What the F**K Series" 1 ep.
WTF?!: Episode 1 - LJPE Rant. The author just can't help but rant after he sees a You Tube video about a guy that gives his phone number for the world to see and becomes famous.

"Final Fantasy 6 True Story" 2 ep. Incomplete.
FinalFantasy 6 True StoryDrama? Terra is taken from her Esper home, grows up, gets the slave crown and is prepared for the invasion of Narshe.

"Pell Pell Series" 2 ep.
Pell Mell Mother's Day Comedy. Two brothers make a short flash for their mom on Mother's Day. I really think she'll like it. ^_^

And done. I hope you enjoy my submissions for the NG Gems contest and seriously consider all of them. I worked very, VERY hard on this.

I tried to fit each category into it's own post but ended up with some overlap. I hope that I can submit all four in order, without anyone making a post inbetween.

It was 13 months in the making and a few weeks more to sort through and do all the write ups. I've wanted to do a big list like this for the last few years but I felt it was too big. Unfortunately, putting up just some of them didn't work either. I need to get a full year's worth, as this will be the only chance for it, unless I stop collecting them anyway. If you want to see my complete lists (up to May08), check out my blog (the link is in my signature).

***END***