Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
HELLO! Dots2, the sequel to Dots. I took EVERY suggestion or comment from the last game and put almost every one into this one. REALLY hope you like it.
Please leave a comment, I love to read them.
The game was pretty fun pit except one level on hard I couldn't pass. Great work though.
the soundtrack is the best of the game xD
the game gets 2 and the song 8 points
what song is it??????????????????????????????????
Lol im still stuck halfway through medium and im determend to beat it. Great game and time waster. 10/10 5/5
(P.S. Whats the soundtrack called?)
hi this is a nice game 8/10
i got some ideas:
1) you could be able to control your dot with your cursor
2)there should be boss levels
3)you should have 3 lives
iv'e also got ideas for specials:
all enemy dots on-screen explode
when you press the space bar all the enemy dots stop moving to give you time to aim the lazer. to do this you click the direction you want to fire it. all the enemy dots in the lazers way die
sorry it's not mutch, but it's all i could think of
This game is fantastic. However, I have seen this concept before (but never as well executed as this!). As such, I have loads of ideas to suggest:
- As Fremen said, the idea of increasing your character's size is illogical. While this expands your range that you can freeze more missiles, it lets you get hit more :(
- There shouls be missiles with trails!
- There should be more levels!
- There should be a way to modify your own character. This could be another unlockable, but I havent finished the game.
- There should be some sort of 2 player simultaneous mode.
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.