Reviews for "BackDoor- Door 2"

I loved this game its soo good. hopefully, he makes more games or another backdoor- door2 which would be backdoor- door 3

Love the game and all, and I've been looking forward to it a long time, but every time I try to pour the bucket of water at the end it won't let me do it to stop Cork. Wish it would let me to the end. Great game though, everything was fine til then.

The only issue with this game is the fact that the movement controls aren't configurable so if you wanted to play with the WASD movement keys you can't, also the option to use the mouse to play the game might be really useful other than that great game.

So let me start of by saying that this is the most pleasantly surprised I've ever been by a video game.
the game starts of by introducing you to a really nice looking art-style and teaching you the basics to its gameplay. But the moment I stepped out of the tutorial area and heard the music, I knew that this game was gonna be special.
the music of this game is extremely pleasant to listen to ,especially in the town area. With its base-line and nice piano melody it never gets boring to listen to and really gives a welcoming feeling. the game also looks amazing with its pixelated and cartoony art-style and this is especially shown in the cinematic photo's. And even aside from that the ingame characters and sprites look fantastic as well. the dialog is a joy to read through with its comedic and downright witty writing. special mention goes to the bad guys towards the end of the game. this really gives all the characters personality and makes them that much more likable.
In conclusion, this game is awesome. Nearly everything is top notch and you got me exited for the next game. consider me a fan :D

We waited too long for this!

I only hope we see the 3rd door before 2019!