Reviews for "BackDoor- Door 2"

I got totally stuck! Maybe some hints could be useful, especially in the final part of the game (how do you save the robot without be noticed?!).

solarVagrant responds:

Here's a hint: don't worry about being noticed. Figure out a way to prevent anything from happening after being noticed.

I also plan to have a walkthrough posted in a couple days that should help.

AH! Very nice. Thrilled to see a new chapter to this game. Thought the degree of difficulty was just right. I got stuck for a bit but then found my way. The puzzles were balanced too. Overall , I enjoyed my play-through and what a mysterious ending! Looking forward to Door 3

Well - wow. You won my favourite here. I haven't played the first game but this one is excellent. All the puzzles have a pretty logical solution, the artwork and characters are cute (and a bit sinister, with the whole 'treatment' angle) and the story has enough loose ends to keep you guessing.

I love the jokes, in this game. "Does anyone know why we keep laying these notes around for others to read?"

Unable to pull the books from the bookcase, and being kicked out of the house, lol. 5/5

excellent game, but please publish some breakthroughs, i'm stucked!

solarVagrant responds:

There will be one posted in a few days!