Reviews for "BackDoor- Door 2"

Simply excellent. Great continuity and wonderful puzzles that really make you THINK. The story is quite different and the pace of information being revealed is really fluent, keeping you constantly into it. I really loved this game, the clever puzzles, even the character controls are simply unique and once you get used to them, they are really fun! Personally, it's about and hour of gameplay. Lots of memory reliant puzzles and going back and forth between places and rooms. I also loved the fact that there was no constant instructions on what you need to do. Everything is incredibly interactive, so you're practically self-reliant! Overall a really fun and memorable little game. Thank you for this, and I'll be waiting patiently for door 3!

Every few weeks I would check on this to see if a sequel was ever made. After awhile I got discourages it ever would be and stopped checking. Then a year later I browse recently released games and see this staring at me.

So, whats the monochrome guy's name? Or is it like an anon from Tumblr sorta deal?
By the way, loved your game and can't wait for Door 3. I'll miss Rivet though, he was adorable.

solarVagrant responds:

Right now he hasn't been given a name (although I've been referring to him as That Guy on tumblr, ha). But yeah, he's meant to act as an insert for the player, similar to how Link is mute in the Zelda games.

I liked developing Rivet! There's bit of his backstory I couldn't work into Door 2. It might be nice to revisit that someday...

Awesome game! Cool plots and stylish graphics are really attractive. Especially, the illustration was really good.
I want everyone to play this game.
I really look forward to Door 3!
(I'm sorry for poor English, but I really wanted to praise this game!)

I haven't even really finished it yet and I can already say this is an AMAZING game! I'm stuck on a certain part and I'm not sure what to do...

solarVagrant responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Feel free to hit me up if you want a hint. : )