Reviews for "BackDoor- Door 2"

Played the first one when it had just come out kinda. Definitely worth the wait for this sequel! Looking forward to Door 3, keep up the good work!

Such thoughtful design and charming story! Keep up the awesome work!

Name of the game seemed to have double meaning/dirty joke hidden in it but it was not at all the case LoL. The fact being it is excellent and very smart game made in old school RPG style, totally worth a play especially if you love the classic RPG.
Really would love to play the sequel, hope the creator doesn't lose interest and leave a great RPG series hanging before completing the great storyline like many of its predecessors with great potential.
Either way kudos and thanks to the creator/s.

Just about done with it. Figured I'd throw some praise your way before I finish it and close the window.

Great game. Definitely going to go back and play part 1. Not too hard to be frustrating, just challenging enough to be rewarding. Definitely intrigued by the story. Fantastic, sir/ ma'am/ dude/ lady/ anything in-between.

Keep em coming. This was really fun.

As perfect as it can get. loved it.