Reviews for "BackDoor- Door 2"

I haven't even really finished it yet and I can already say this is an AMAZING game! I'm stuck on a certain part and I'm not sure what to do...

solarVagrant responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Feel free to hit me up if you want a hint. : )

loveitsoooomuch more games like this please! 9/10

Really good game, cool plot, good music and visuals and mysterious overall story.

Though, I did find a bug in the game (as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/bgnuQmm.gifv). I have no idea what's causing it.

Still, the game is good and I'm waiting for the next part.

solarVagrant responds:

Blargh, I know what's causing that bug. Thanks for catching it! I'll get a fix pushed up in the morning.

this was awesome!!! when is part 3 gonna be out?

solarVagrant responds:

I'm not sure yet! I'm going to take a short break soon from BackDoor-related things, then I need to finish planning out Door 3 before I can really say when it's going to come out.

Better than first. More complex story. And- I LOVE POPPY AND AERT. And Kind of feel bad for Rivet.
I can't wait for the next.