Reviews for "BackDoor- Door 2"

This is one of the best games I've ever played in newgrounds, it was challenging and the telephone was humorous.

This game is great and not too hard. it's perfect!

This is probably my favourite game series of the whole flash universe. The humour, the dialogue, the easters eggs, the puzzles, the plot, the music, i can't find any problem.

Very fun game! Great job! Please keep making more :)

I'll give you an Easter egg advise.

After you finished helping Aert go back to the factory get some bucket of water then give some water to the robot wearing red t-shirt in the bar then after he gave something to you go to the park use the item on the chicken statue the go far right you'll find a door then you will meet someone!

Hope I helped!