Reviews for "Go Farm IV"

This game is a decent time waster but it could have a little bit more fast paced gameplay.

rhys510 responds:

Yea i see what you mean, thanks for the comment :)

Cute concept, but really buggy and ffs, how the fuck would I have known that I needed the license? Come on...

rhys510 responds:

Sorry i thought it would be obviouse because its the last thing you can buy :P

what are you supposed to do with the sheep and the dog and the scarecrow?!

rhys510 responds:

sheep drops you wool, dog keeps your farm acticity bar up twice as much as normal animals and scare crow scares away the bunnies 0_0

what do the sheep, dogs, scarecrows, and pigs do? do i let the pig die once he becomes big? the tutorial had huge gaps in what do do and i think there was a programing error about it cause none the the thoughts or sentances were complete, some comedicly so. what do most of the things do? i dont wanna buy something that does nothing and i want there to be a reward for getting these things, trade money for food, keep everyone alive, buy the next thing... how did you make 3 of these already?

o_o
...

Hardly a game in my opinion, more like an endless grind to buy new additions to the farm to grind some more. Music is obviously repedative since there is just one song. The option to choose a farmer felt quite irrelivant, since i found no way to interact with my farmer anyway. For graphics, well it did look kinda cute.