For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Did you ever finish the story?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yes I did! I made a sequel to the game in 2008 called "The Rise Of A KING". The sequel is a lot more expansive with RPG elements and an open world to explore. You can easily find it by going to my user page and viewing all of my games, but here's a link to it: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/457996

Anyway, thanks for the nice score! It's great to know that people are still playing these older games of mine :)

Well. What can I say about this...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Yeah! By no means a perfect game, and combat maybe simple, but damn, is it cool!

SeethingSwarm responds:

So glad you enjoyed it! And yeah, this game is far from perfect, one of my first games with many flaws. It's really nice to know people still play it. Thanks for the review and the nice score! Much appreciated :)

best knight game forever
5 star for it

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh wow thank you! Glad you like it :)

7 years are passed, but still this is my favourite game on NG! Great work, dude!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

It's nice to know that people are still playing this game! It's one of the first games I've ever made and I'm glad there are people who still enjoy it. Thanks for the comments and the 5 stars! :)

It's just so loud, and no clear way of turning the music or sfx off ):

SeethingSwarm responds:

Sorry for the super late response! This is one of the first games I've ever made and I didn't include a mute button, sorry for that. If it's too loud, then perhaps just turn the volume of your speakers down a bit. Easy solution :)