Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Nice Game!!!

Thank you!

A good game. The graphics and the music are beautiful. The gameplay is smooth, but a bit repetitive... The story is also not that great. But those flaws do not keep the game from being enjoyable. Good job overall!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you liked the game! Thank you! :)

Beautifully done.

It has "just" enough story to keep me engrossed, while at the same time, enough action to keep my bloodlust sated. Definite favorite. Check out Rise of a King if you haven't already. Both of these games are wonderful.

SeethingSwarm responds:

So glad to hear you like both games! Thanks for the 5 stars! :)

Tips for the spider boss

1:When it is on the roof run in the oposite direction it his running nonstop,you will evade the sludge.
2:When it attacks by the ground,stand down and shield,and when the spider as
passed slash her back,it wont be able to attack.
3:Save your mana to when the spider queen is on the ground together with a little spider,youl dispose of the spider queen,shield,and be able to slash her back aswell in the same round.

great game

can see lots of time put into this so this deserves a ten but i cant fullly enjoy the game because the spider level is too hard -_-