Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

very good

very well done, the only thing i think it could've used was an upgrade system or more weapons / attacks, but overall a great game.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah you have the same opinion than "Major-Blood" below here. For me, this game was quite ambitious and Im just happy that everything works smoothly, but I do agree with both of you. Glad you liked it :)

Pretty Fun and Awesome

This is a really awesome game. I do feel that you should have added more moves for your character to do. When we jump in the air, you should have let us do a downward strike. And perhaps you could have added different weapons and armor from the bosses you killed, which you could change during the game.
The music was perfect for this game. It went so well with the story. I think that you should have also put in a pause button.
Awesome game!!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

This game was quite hard to make and Im very glad you liked it :)
I do agree that more moves will make this even better and I will put that into the sequel of this game when I decide to make it. The music is great. I love MaestroRage and his alter ego MaestroSegments. I dont know how many alter ego's he has though. There might be many :)
Thanks again!

awesome game

real ncie work greta soundtrack btu when soemthing hits your sheild the sounds pretty weak you need a much louder clash

Thanks :)