Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

It's good

But the enemies attack to fast! If you're caught with 2+ enemies at once (especially spiders) you're screwed. It's a good game with decent graphics and a classic story but I'd tone down the attack rate a bit (and maybe slow down some enemies while your at it).

Awsome game

Realy good I found out about it from the squal and wanted to experiance the whole story

no just no

im gonna say this the most respectful way... NO ONE SHOULD PLAY THIS GAME!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm glad most people enjoyed this game. Sorry that you didn't. Thanks for the respectful attempt at banning it from everyone else :P What would be constructive is if you could have given me some reason as to why you disliked this game so much that you thought nobody should play it, but it's not really your responsibility, would have been nice though.

Nice try.. so try again!

Next time make it so i cant just press A and get through the whole thing and there is just to much walking and walking and walking. Sorry im not a harsh guy but this is a fail. Dont give up do! you have great concept here.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the encouraging words, I won't give up and I still have much to learn even after all these years, but I think I have improved a lot since this game. Sorry to have disappointed you so much with this game :/

awesome!

only has just a little to much gore and blood!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Haha! I think the blood and gore makes the game just that much more fun, but I guess we all have our preferences. Glad you liked the game! :)