For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Awesome game dude!

This is one of my favorite games on this website. So keep up the good work.:)

simple

its simple and thats what is good bout this game hard and good

great...

but spider boss is too hard

Great game but...

its awesome and all but the whole "needle's five feet away and still hitting me" thing is a bit stupid. but overall great game

this game is gorgeous

but the repetitive game play holds it back from greatness.
Its obvious that you put a lot of work into creating an alive and vibrant background.
I love all of the little things like the sun rising and the rabbit that jumps on the rock and then leaves. They really make the environment come to life. The story was pretty well put together although a bit cliche because of the whole kidnapped princess plot. The cut scenes were great. The music was awesome. The only reason I got bored was that the fight mechanics were to simple. There wasn't anything to it beyond figuring out the enemies attack pattern and then blocking then attacking. Other than that, I loved it.