Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

VERY GOOD

THE ONLY REASON I GAVE YOU A 9 IS THAT I COULDN'T GET ANY CONSISTENCY IN THE GAME. I NEED MORE WEAPONS OR MORE SWIPES OF MY SWORD, OTHER THAT THAT KEEP GOING WITH THE TURTLE SOUNDTRACK!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Turtle soundtrack?! If you need more stuff like you said, why not try out the sequel called The Rise of a KING? It's got all that stuff!

It was good but

I can barely even attack anyone because the keep hitting me so fast.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Timing can be very important.
Thanks for the eight!

hahaha

lol i love your games this too ! but you put the game twice its like part 1 and part 2 ? cool game i love it :)
:Dresnet

SeethingSwarm responds:

Um, I didn't put the game twice. It's like part one and part two, yeah.
Glad you like it.

Good Work!

I Play Rise Of A King Too And I Think This Game Is Rock!

Thanks!

R-E-P-E-T-I-T-I-V-E

Omg man make a game that u dont walk for 1 hour slaying Noobs and why dont u make some upgrade and mor interesting graphs umm ok i just saw its one of ur first game...its ok u could make a second one ;D with better graphs,upgrades and um less boring than just walking around with 3 attack -_-.its ur first game so its ok but think about it for the 2nd one (the rise of a knight:MEGA SLAYER EDITION) =D

SeethingSwarm responds:

Okay, a sequel for this game called The Rise of a KING has been out for almost a year now. I made lots of improvements, but there's still a lot of running around though. I'm surprised you noticed that this was one of my first games, but you did not notice the sequel. Anyway, I'm done with this series and off to hopefully much better things with flash games. Glad you liked it somewhat and thanks for the ten!
Oh, and I'm definitely taking in everybody's reviews including yours, so thanks for the constructive criticism and feedback, much appreciated!