Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

chef jp meant

you know toss the turtle that was a game of the week he means that it is the whole music in the game

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh yeah. MaetroRage's music is being used in many games. Haha this game came out long before Toss the Turtle though. :) Thanks for the ten!

Timing.....

Thats what i am good in ....but i gave up at spiders cause i was bored..tired too (it's 11 o'clock here).... tried it 5 times......and so.... i have NO BAD COMMENT and i also think that the game so far was creative but hard.........keep it up pal 5/5 10/10

Thanks!

VERY GOOD

THE ONLY REASON I GAVE YOU A 9 IS THAT I COULDN'T GET ANY CONSISTENCY IN THE GAME. I NEED MORE WEAPONS OR MORE SWIPES OF MY SWORD, OTHER THAT THAT KEEP GOING WITH THE TURTLE SOUNDTRACK!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Turtle soundtrack?! If you need more stuff like you said, why not try out the sequel called The Rise of a KING? It's got all that stuff!

It was good but

I can barely even attack anyone because the keep hitting me so fast.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Timing can be very important.
Thanks for the eight!

hahaha

lol i love your games this too ! but you put the game twice its like part 1 and part 2 ? cool game i love it :)
:Dresnet

SeethingSwarm responds:

Um, I didn't put the game twice. It's like part one and part two, yeah.
Glad you like it.