Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

great

noce work u should make more

Cool!
Thanks I will :)

AWSOME!

You must have spent months on this.Gradz 10?10

Thanks a lot!

good game

its very good but a little faster and also the enmys attack are annoy when there like 4 diffrent montsers with fiffrent attacks i cant swing so i just say add another move that doenst do much dmage but stops enemys from attack so much also the guard is such a lair everytime he says if you tell me where she is ill spare your life shes her the goblin said the the gaurd with one quick swing cut his head off thats very mean lol.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah :) The guard is under a lot of stress and does whatever he can to get information. He even lies. Well, he's not perfect and lives in a much more barbaric time than we do. Goblins are considered vile, and lying to a goblin to save the life of a Princess is not considered wrong in that world. Even killing a goblin without reason is accepted.

I agree with you about the moves. It would have been better if the guard had more attack moves and if the combat system wasnt so flawed. Many have complained about it and I am keeping it all under consideration while making the sequel.

Thanks for the review!

hahaha

lol i love your games this too ! but you put the game twice its like part 1 and part 2 ? cool game i love it :)
:Dresnet

SeethingSwarm responds:

Um, I didn't put the game twice. It's like part one and part two, yeah.
Glad you like it.

Beautifully done.

It has "just" enough story to keep me engrossed, while at the same time, enough action to keep my bloodlust sated. Definite favorite. Check out Rise of a King if you haven't already. Both of these games are wonderful.

SeethingSwarm responds:

So glad to hear you like both games! Thanks for the 5 stars! :)