Reviews for "The Rise of a Knight"

Pretty Fun and Awesome

This is a really awesome game. I do feel that you should have added more moves for your character to do. When we jump in the air, you should have let us do a downward strike. And perhaps you could have added different weapons and armor from the bosses you killed, which you could change during the game.
The music was perfect for this game. It went so well with the story. I think that you should have also put in a pause button.
Awesome game!!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

This game was quite hard to make and Im very glad you liked it :)
I do agree that more moves will make this even better and I will put that into the sequel of this game when I decide to make it. The music is great. I love MaestroRage and his alter ego MaestroSegments. I dont know how many alter ego's he has though. There might be many :)
Thanks again!

^_^

Wow....ive played rise of the king, and this is awesome....10/10 definatley.

Thanks!

woo

i give you 10/10 because of the wondrous composer maestrorage:) the game was also pretty good

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah MaestroRage kicks ass!
Thanks for the ten, but somehow it doesnt feel justified just because there's his music in the game. Maybe better to go vote 5 for Maestro's compositions... but I'm not complaining :)

Glad you liked my game!

hahaha

lol i love your games this too ! but you put the game twice its like part 1 and part 2 ? cool game i love it :)
:Dresnet

SeethingSwarm responds:

Um, I didn't put the game twice. It's like part one and part two, yeah.
Glad you like it.

Still one of the best rpg ever. Awesome work

Thank you! :)