Reviews for "Grid Shift"

Very good... and addictive

You managed to make a great and addictive game out of a very simple concept. The graphics are basic, but fit perfectly in the game and it's entire design, the concept is simple but very effective and the pase is good. You managed to add a nice little tune to it, but there is the only disadvantage as well: it gets dull after a while, since the song loops over and over. Luckily, you added an option to turn it off. Other options like quality and erasing all data result in a nice bonus.

Apart from that, maybe some people will find the size of the game - in comparison with the design and simplicity of the game - a bit too big.

And as a side note, you got me and a part of the family addicted. After grasping the concept, there was no way in stopping them.

Okay game ruined by truly TERRIBLE music.

This is a reasonably good, user friendly puzzle game. The music was really awful and almost ruined the whole thing, but if you turn your speakers off it's quite fun.

it was ok.

Ill review it point by point.

Graphics, nice and simple, nothing to intersting though, but their good for this kind of game.

Style, I just like the style, nothing to wrong there.

sound, Nice and simple, it fits this kind of game. A few more sound effects would give you an extra point or two.

Violence, there is no violence.

Interactivity, Its not really that interactive, the combinations are random, and you only click one thing at a time.

Humor, didn't find any >_>

overal you get a 7/10, because I did like the game but its not super either. I'd like to see more of this kind of games though, maybe put a few of these games in one submision.

I gave it a 4/5

not bad at all

pretty fun, yet kinda stressfull. but i gues the adrenaline is kinda the point. over all, nice work.

Great music, though what counts as a movement, especially in regards to the warp balls, is extremely convoluted.