Reviews for "NGTTVII Group B"

they were pretty good except,

live corpse sucked, why it ended up with the rest of the likes of: squeezy, joe outterside, and foxcato is beyond my comprehension, that flash was really disturbing, i'd recommend you get yourself institutionalized and soon....

Pretty Good!

Not one of my favorite parts in this series, but it was a wellmade one as always, and it's nice seeing one where the legend Livecropse has contributed as well, his style stays the same as always. Comical choice of audio and a great mixture of interesting concepts in this, good flash, keep it going!

-cd-

Pretty good

just didn't like it.

sorry man(s).. a lot of ppl will like this, but i'm not one of them..

hmm

Well I have to say i wasnted very fond of the one where the guy killed his dog, I sort of found that repulsive...the movies were a bit fun to watch, not great but better than most