Reviews for "NGTTVII Group B"

Its a good way to compete

Don't listen to people who are just pompus asshole's telling you they don't like it. Team A, did kick your ass though. But, this one is still alright.

Pretty good.

Letting a dog eat his own intestine.... Lol.
Nice work dude.
3/5

...

that one by Livecorpse was awful...and the fact that it really IS people who does such things...it's hateful, Livecorpse, that was a sucky joke...

Sqeezy:

This was a dark and depressing movie. I like the imagery that you set fourth. The main character looked ncie, however some of the others could use a lot of work. With music, it sort of have an epic feel to the movie, pretty ncie effect. Not bad flash if I may say so. 7.5/10

LiveCorpse:

The audio was stellar, and I appreciate the telling of each individual song when it comes up. Although I chose you as my favorite animator in the last one, I really did not appreciate this movie at all. The graphics need an extensive amount of work and the plot is just not kosher. The killing of a dog for no reason is not justifiable. 5/10

Joeoutterside:

I love the fast-paced sound to help highten the spped of the film. The characters were very small, but fun. Maybe a few more characters next time and more movemetns and such. Good work, 7.5/10

Foxcato

Very short and fast-paced, and I loved it. Your characters, although without much movements, were done pretty well. Any word on if these characters could have their own series? 8/10

OVERALL:

I think Foxato was the best in this Time Trial, nice characters, good music and a fun and light hearted plot. Where can you go wrong with that? Everyone did a pretty good job.

Ryan

pretty good

I thought they were all pretty awesome, but livecorpse's was terrible, pretty messed up how some guy gruesomely kills his dog just because he barks too much, i was kinda hopin the guy that killed his dog would die in a gruesome way as well, that would've made it a lot better but it just ended after he killed his dog, the other ones were great though