Reviews for "NGTTVII Group B"

sorry

... i am not being mean or picky or anything but the only 2 good ones in this one were squeezy and joes... sorry livecorpse... but you could have done A-LOT BETTER... please dont hurt me... and FoXcatO.... you realy relay... suck

dodgey malodgey...

pretty crappy.. compared to group A. oh well, i guess thats why you guys were in group B... these movies were also pretty weird and wacky, like group A, but i dont think they were as good. I really disliked Livecorpse's, because it didnt have much black in it... and it was also pretty crappy. it sort of sent everything around it in a downward spyral... lol. o well.
(THE THUMB: sideways)

Not the best...

Although I applaud the efforts of those involved and consider the time trial series a perfect example of what NG is SUPPOSED to be for, this was certainly not the best edition to date. And I cannot stress enough how the lack of quality control options pisses me off as I'm sure it does others with older computers. Please be sure to include them in future editions.

bit of good, bit of bad...

squeezy did by far thge best out of all of them, it ruled and unlike some wasnt COPIED

livecorpse...that sucked. that seriously sucked. if it wasn't in a compilation with other people's good work i expect it woulda been blammed, and the fact that only 40% of it was black sorta defeated the object of the challenge

Joeoutterside SLIGHT RIPOFF OF BLACKMAZE'S BLOTS SERIES!!! if u cant come up with your own ideas then dont boter. you even used the ball, for christs sake.

FoKcatO that wasnt bad. at least it was origonal UNLIKE SOME JOEOUTTERSIDE! and it made me laugh ^_^

Didn't like any of them

The Jesus one was just wrong, the dog one was pointless and stupid, if I said I liked any of them it would be the little circles with the ball but it was pretty dumb too. The last one was ok but that's all. Group A was better.