Reviews for "NGTTVII Group B"

heh

i liked the subliminal 5 frame in squeezy's animation

overall, not bad but a is better

Pretty good.

Letting a dog eat his own intestine.... Lol.
Nice work dude.
3/5

...

that one by Livecorpse was awful...and the fact that it really IS people who does such things...it's hateful, Livecorpse, that was a sucky joke...

Sqeezy:

This was a dark and depressing movie. I like the imagery that you set fourth. The main character looked ncie, however some of the others could use a lot of work. With music, it sort of have an epic feel to the movie, pretty ncie effect. Not bad flash if I may say so. 7.5/10

LiveCorpse:

The audio was stellar, and I appreciate the telling of each individual song when it comes up. Although I chose you as my favorite animator in the last one, I really did not appreciate this movie at all. The graphics need an extensive amount of work and the plot is just not kosher. The killing of a dog for no reason is not justifiable. 5/10

Joeoutterside:

I love the fast-paced sound to help highten the spped of the film. The characters were very small, but fun. Maybe a few more characters next time and more movemetns and such. Good work, 7.5/10

Foxcato

Very short and fast-paced, and I loved it. Your characters, although without much movements, were done pretty well. Any word on if these characters could have their own series? 8/10

OVERALL:

I think Foxato was the best in this Time Trial, nice characters, good music and a fun and light hearted plot. Where can you go wrong with that? Everyone did a pretty good job.

Ryan

pretty good

I thought they were all pretty awesome, but livecorpse's was terrible, pretty messed up how some guy gruesomely kills his dog just because he barks too much, i was kinda hopin the guy that killed his dog would die in a gruesome way as well, that would've made it a lot better but it just ended after he killed his dog, the other ones were great though