00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sabukai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

793,941 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-27 14:24:12

At 4/27/10 09:51 AM, Fro wrote: PM's are the way to go, then userpages if that person blocks you from PM's. :P

Or their friends if you can't get through :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-27 15:28:09

Guys I have some bad news.

Flash Requests (5)
Charles Burger#@#@#@ By EnglishClock
@@enlgishclock Vs Trickyc By EnglishClock
Sky And Earth By Jet (up-a-notch)
Homerun in Berzerk Land By BerzerkStudio
If James Taylor Were... By Rabid-Animals

Audio Requests (37)
dubstep wip By SessileNomad
Antidisestablishmentarianism!! By Space-Whale
Calm_Sky [Box-Killa] By Box-Killa
requiem fo' a dream DNB REMIX By joao pedro gregorio de godoy (jpgregorio)
-Immortality- By DjMindsweeper
Fleet Fleet By DreamingLucid
[S] Greg By Screch
Fulfillment Part 1 By WizMystery
AF - Magic (Demo) By Simon Cameron (aliaspharow)
N-S [DEMO] By yours31f
Beyond Compulsion [Prev] By Clayface (mmmburgers)
[dj-Jo] Grid Rave RingtoneMix By Joseph (dj-Jo)
Man in the Planet By Andrew Trahan (Cornillious)
Sweet Release By Tristen Grafton (Dj-GST)
Alot of Heart (WIP) By StickyRemnant
The Pleonasm By paradimensional
Mr. Funkhausen By DAVE (SymbolCymbal)
Snow Burner By Shellac
Kina Grannis-Valentine (Cover) By Jabicho
Too Awesome For Your Phone! By SantaBro (SBB)
End in Hell by DJ Remark (Satoris)
Clear (Rezurrected Mix) By ReziUze
Mother 3: Theme of Love By TMF128
I Hate Jologs People By Sawdust
Etude #5 - Moonlight By Dr Shankums (Darkmaster603)
War Lament By Popa Razvan (popraz)
Big Red - Never Going Home WIP By Big Red (tingtonger)
Just Hold On (Dream Remix) By DXsamurai
DiscoSex(WiP) By David (DavidRx)
Tri-Phase (DUBstep) By Max4745
1 Glass of Rainbow Kool Aid By Chuck Ramone (MixyRecords)
Kaleidocinema By shizeet
R&W_Jazz on the Twilight By RednWhite
Mother. By Calamaistr
Tonit3 <CollabIP(in Progress)> By borntodj167 And Supersteph54
Mass FX By Kieran (KieranNG)
[SxHx] N'thisissex By shesmackshard

Art Requests (4)
Punky Face By Decky Doughty (Decky1991)
Cold Symbol By Heavy Tank (HeavyTank)
Freeze By The Prince of Bel Air (Tateos)
Experiment #241 By Mismatched

Extra Audio Requests (11)
HorseShoe By yours31f
Cobalt [DEMO] By yours31f
Big Cats By Sawdust
Prelude #1 - Lost Serenade By Dr Shankums (Darkmaster603)
Etude #2 - Valse de la Chagrin By Dr Shankums (Darkmaster603)
Bell Trip Get On Down For The By DXsamurai
Modern Warfare By Popa Razvan (popraz)
Omnibu copae (piano) By Calamaistr
Polar Equal By yours31f
CLUBeRz (WIP2) By David (DavidRx)
Solar Epoch (Final Mix) By Sawdust

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-27 16:00:11

At 4/27/10 03:28 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Guys I have some bad news.

Flash Requests (5)
Audio Requests (37)
Art Requests (4)

Holy slaughtered mackerel. 37 audio?!?
I'm not sure I've ever seen the TOTAL review count even get that high in the miniscule amount of weeks I've been here. That's actually insane.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-27 16:18:03

Not including the 11 extras! I hope some of these guys review my stuff in return... Not you guys, the artists.... I know they don't generally but I met a cool guy doing that, he reviewed one of my songs so I checked out all his stuff and he is awesome...... True Story!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-27 16:26:30

Huh, damn fucking popularity...

Audio Requests (37)

:0, we'll have to take a break for 2 weeks here, huh?? Don't yu think that 37 is a huge number??

I remember when we had 13 audio requests... (Damn Internet and its users...)

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-27 17:23:34

sooo i just read about the 37 audio requests. so I figured it to be prudent to add mine!
<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/328643<a>

im very sorry. but i shall be reviewing as many of the songs on that list as possible.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-27 17:37:23

At 4/27/10 04:00 PM, Animith wrote:

Flash Requests (5)
Audio Requests (37)
Art Requests (4)
Holy slaughtered mackerel. 37 audio?!?
I'm not sure I've ever seen the TOTAL review count even get that high in the miniscule amount of weeks I've been here. That's actually insane.

Well it was kind of expected... i know my request has been up here for almost two whole weeks! Il be sure to review most if not all of the audio requests!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-28 01:32:35

Ahh, I got a couple more for yall club! Thanks for all the previous reviews, they really helped a lot. Some of you have been eager to hear more from me, well, here it is. If you want to hear one of my best tracks, Our Nova Pt. 2 is it! Please rate/review, thanks!

Check out my new track Tokyo Pop and my hit: Our Nova Pt. 2.

Member of Review Request Club.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-28 11:07:27

Well It'd be swell if someone could have a listen at

Deep in the heart of us (instrumental version) - a sort of laid-back ambient-ish song

And D.E.F.Y. (Don't Ever Forget Yourself) - a sort of groove-metal instrumental

I'd apritiate if it was reviewed by people who listen to the genres the songs are, wouldn't want you to say it's crap just because you don't like metal for instance, but I can't stop you I guess.

A reply is to be expected!

I'm a tad dislexic, don't hate me.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-28 15:05:58

Hello Review Request Club :), thank you for all of your reviews, you folks are the best :D! I have a new peice that i would love some feed back on. thank you for your time and consideration.

DJ BRACKSTA - EVA

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-29 06:56:46

Hey all!

I'm off to the /devastating/ realm of the Internetless for a few days, will be back on Sunday. I've downloaded all the audio requests for this week so I'ma gonna write them while I'm gone and go on a posting spree when I'm back then, so may actually meet the deadline for once!

Don't have too much review-y fun without me, y'hear? :)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-29 07:34:19

At 4/28/10 05:49 PM, Stargenx wrote: I'll try to unofficially review songs. Could you guys make it so that people who do so could have something like {Unofficial Review Request Club} In their reviews?

We have some unofficial members who just write 'Review Request Club', so it's fine if you use the sig, as long as you use it for requests only :).

Thanks for helping out ^^.

--

Also guys, sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a huge Maths project which took me till Midnight. I'll update today, I hope you're all ready :D.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-29 16:08:21

Hmm, I'd finish those reviews if I had a free week, but, since tomorrow is my last test day, I think I'll review the majority of this new list...

Let's see what'll happen...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-29 17:46:23

Ouch, this update took ages. Sorry for taking so long, guys, I was at our school Prize Day (I wouldn't have gone if I didn't win any damn prizes for doing well at school, but since I did, I was forced to go...) so this update was posted later then I expected it to be. How about for the next update, we do what we did this time one more time and update in another week and a half? (Sunday 9th, I believe?) I know it might cause bigger requests list next time, but heck, we have to get back to the routine somehow, and managing the huge amount of requests this time in only a timespan of 1 week is extremely hard and awkward. It's your choice though...

So, about the update. Only Animith and I reviewed all of the requests, (actually I didn't finish reviewing them yet, but if it's OK with you guys, I just wrote in the update that I did so I won't keep you all waiting. I promise I'll get them all done tomorrow, but if you don't like me doing this, tell me and I'll put my stats back to as it would have been [with 7 more requests left]) although some other people did quite a few reviews here and there, which resulted in a decent Average Per Request stat. You can see that the difference between the reviews we do for Flash/Art and those we do for Audio is amazing. In Audio, only a max of three members reviewed some audio submissions, but in Flash/Art, the max number of members who reviewed is like 8 or something :P.

Some bad news is that Darklight said he simply can't manage all of the requests every week like he used to do, so he said he'll just review here and there. Now, to cheer you up, here's some good news: aliaspharow has already started on the new requests list, so we'll probably have him as a member in the next update, which is awesome ^^. By the way, I don't think that I can review many submissions this week since I simply have no time, so Coop and Haggard, not to put pressure on you or force you, but if you two could do one final 100% week to make sure that no request is left out without any reviews this week, then that'd be great. I'll try and keep up a 100% streak after this requests list, but in this I can't, which would increase the likelihood of nobody finishing all the reviews if Animith doesn't manage a 100%. What I'm trying to say is, if one of you, or even better, both of you, try and give that little extra effort to finish one final week and make sure that every request gets at least a review, then that'd be awesome, not primarily for the club stats, but for the requesters. If you don't have time, no worries, aliaspharow said he MIGHT get a 100% anyway, and I'll attempt a 100% too (although I very much doubt I'll make it)...

Finally, Fro and I are thinking of some suggestions which might reduce the amount of requests we get per week, I'll make a post with what we've thought of some other time since it's quarter to midnight right now and I'm exhausted.

So, enjoy the very much delayed update, sorry for pretending I did 100% when I didn't (I'll try and finish the rest of the reviews tomorrow or Saturday at the latest) and I hope we get out of these tough times for the club as soon as possible. Enjoy...

Member's Update #40
[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 5914 | 922 / 947 | 97.36% || 099 | 16 / 36 | 044.44% | Haggard
2 ) 5824 | 908 / 946 | 95.98% || 063 | 10 / 36 | 027.78% | Coop83
3 ) 3315 | 512 / 923 | 55.47% || 081 | 13 / 36 | 036.11% | Fro
4 ) 2273 | 353 / 829 | 42.58% || 226 | 36 / 36 | 100.00% | Supersteph54
5 ) 1355 | 213 / 327 | 65.14% || 135 | 22 / 36 | 061.11% | RogerBK
6 ) 1078 | 170 / 182 | 93.41% || 226 | 36 / 36 | 100.00% | Animith
07 ) 883 | 139 / 539 | 25.79% || 000 | 00 / 36 | 000.00% | SCTE3 *
08 ) 741 | 112 / 543 | 20.63% || 013 | 02 / 35 | 005.71% | Celx-Requin
09 ) 517 | 082 / 557 | 14.72% || 027 | 04 / 36 | 011.11% | Joshsouza
10 ) 233 | 036 / 180 | 20.00% || 033 | 05 / 35 | 014.29% | ChampionAnwar
11 ) 209 | 033 / 179 | 18.44% || 005 | 01 / 35 | 002.86% | borntodj167
12 ) 186 | 029 / 248 | 11.69% || 005 | 01 / 36 | 002.78% | TheSongSalad
13 ) 056 | 008 / 101 | 07.92% || 015 | 02 / 34 | 005.88% | MonoFlauta
14 ) 026 | 004 / 086 | 04.65% || 000 | 00 / 36 | 000.00% | Kirbyfemur *
15 ) 018 | 003 / 036 | 08.33% || 018 | 03 / 36 | 008.33% | Darklight17

The stars indicate for how long the user has been inactive in this club. "Inactive" means, that user hasn't gained any points by reviewing OR by posting.
*: User has been inactive last week
**: User has been inactive for the last two weeks
***: User has been inactive for the last three weeks
****: User has been inactive for the last four weeks

If you are inactive for more than three weeks AND if your completion rate falls below 20%, OR if you are inactive for more than four weeks you are excluded from the list. You may rejoin this club, but your points will be lost.

Statistics:
*Requests this week: 36
Total requests all time: 947
Reviews made this week: 148
Total reviews all time: 4194
Average per member: 10.57
Average per request: 4.11
Sigs forgotten: 4

*New To the List: None
Leaving the List: None

*All Requests Completed:
Supersteph54 and Animith

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-29 18:41:51

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-30 01:15:52

Hey reviewers.

Thanks so much for the reviews I have gotten in the past. They have really been helpful. I would like to bother you guys with another song.

This one is a more quick, fun one i decided to do. It is my first attempt at hip hop. I hope to see the awesome reviews i always see from you guys.

Thanks.

Check my SoundCloud Here!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-30 02:40:49

At 4/27/10 03:28 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Flash Requests (5)
Audio Requests (37)
Art Requests (4)

I don't think we ever had so many audio requests... this is just getting too much. There really should be an "audio review request club"... -___-

At 4/29/10 05:46 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: How about for the next update, we do what we did this time one more time and update in another week and a half?

It's fine for me.

so Coop and Haggard, not to put pressure on you or force you, but if you two could do one final 100% week to make sure that no request is left out without any reviews this week, then that'd be great.

I really don't think I can do it. :(

Member's Update #40

Thanks for the uodate!

[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
1 ) 5914 | 922 / 947 | 97.36% || 099 | 16 / 36 | 044.44% | Haggard
2 ) 5824 | 908 / 946 | 95.98% || 063 | 10 / 36 | 027.78% | Coop83
3 ) 3315 | 512 / 923 | 55.47% || 081 | 13 / 36 | 036.11% | Fro

Three amigos... well, at least all reviewed something. I wanted to do some more audio requests, but couldn't motivate myself to do so.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-30 06:18:42

To fix this huge amount of requests that we're getting, Fro and I have though of these alternatives:

1.) We make an Audio Review Request Club. This may have its disadvantages, such as making it hard for me to update two clubs at a time, and people having to get used to posting their audio requests in the other club, and possibly the lack of members over there who are willing to review like 25-30 audio submissions every week, but if everything works out well, it'll really help this club.

2.) This is what I personally agree with most: we make it that the updates will be after 2 weeks each not 1 week, and people can request up to 3 submissions in the time-span of 2 weeks as well. Not only would this make it easier and more flexible for me to update, but it can give us much more time. Sure it has its disadvantages of people having to wait longer/request less, but if you guys like this idea, we may do it :).

Anyway, if anyone has any other suggestions or agree with any of the above, then feel free to post :).

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-30 16:57:56

At 4/30/10 06:18 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
1.) We make an Audio Review Request Club. This may have its disadvantages, such as making it hard for me to update two clubs at a time, and people having to get used to posting their audio requests in the other club, and possibly the lack of members over there who are willing to review like 25-30 audio submissions every week, but if everything works out well, it'll really help this club.

Hmm, I think this is not a good idea, we'd review everything we would review, but in two different clubs... Pfft.

2.) This is what I personally agree with most: we make it that the updates will be after 2 weeks each not 1 week, and people can request up to 3 submissions in the time-span of 2 weeks as well. Not only would this make it easier and more flexible for me to update, but it can give us much more time. Sure it has its disadvantages of people having to wait longer/request less, but if you guys like this idea, we may do it :).

I liked it, this is a good idea, as we have kind of 5 frequent requesters, we'll have 20 requests in 2 weeks, what'd give us more chances to review all the requests, what is an awesome thing... Good Job Fro and Steph...

Let's stat it:
Number 1- 0 votes
Number 2- 1 vote

;)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-30 17:18:28

At 4/30/10 06:18 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: 1.) We make an Audio Review Request Club.

Would only work if the club was independent from this club. With lots of different members...

2.) This is what I personally agree with most: we make it that the updates will be after 2 weeks each

Sounds better, especially with the "only 3 requests in 2 weeks" rule.
Of course people would have to wait longer until they finally get the requested reviews, but at least they would get high quality reviews from us. And to deliver high quality reviews we need time. :)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-30 18:48:10

Hello everyone. I have read the first post of this thread, and I am very much interested in being a part of this group. I have done constructive reviews for submissions I have watched/played before, and I feel it is better to have something to say that can actually mean something. That being said, if you would allow it, I would enjoy taking requests and reviewing them for the sake of bettering the quality of Newgrounds submissions the site over. Thank you for your time.

-Xanatos

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-30 21:27:47

At 4/30/10 04:57 PM, RogerBK wrote: Let's stat it:
Number 1- 0 votes
Number 2- 1 vote

;)

Number 1- 0 votes
Number 2- 2 votes

lol

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 00:00:25

I've been trying hard to experiment with new art styles lately, and I'd really like some criticism on my latest picture.

Though, as I have noted, there are a lot of requests piled up. So I hope it's not too much trouble to add another to the pile.

Thanks a lot if anyone gets around to it.

All Mine.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 02:05:38

this one is a tech trance/progressive house piece. be harsh [within reason], give me sweet feedback, and check it out!

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 04:15:56

Lol I saw the RRC Awards. Amazing job guys xD. And thanks for voting for me for best reviewer :D.

At 4/30/10 06:48 PM, XanatosForever wrote: Hello everyone. I have read the first post of this thread, and I am very much interested in being a part of this group. I have done constructive reviews for submissions I have watched/played before, and I feel it is better to have something to say that can actually mean something. That being said, if you would allow it, I would enjoy taking requests and reviewing them for the sake of bettering the quality of Newgrounds submissions the site over. Thank you for your time.

-Xanatos

Yeah, your reviews are great. Some of your reviews are like walls of text, maybe you could split those type of reviews into paragraphs. Other than that, your reviews are excellent.

There have been a few changes to the rules from the first post, and we're thinking of adding a new rule of the club being updated in *two* weeks not one, so there's a bit of confusion for now, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM one of us or ask in the thread :).

The next update is due next Sunday (the 9th) so you can start reviewing the requests from the latest requests list in the thread, and sometime on Saturday or whenever you finish your desired amount of requests, post the points you gained by reviewing and you'll be part of the club and added to the next list :).

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 07:58:07

You can remove my current requests if you guys want, and it makes it a bit easier on you.
Im concerned for you guys, this might only get worse in time.
Im all for a 2 week scale.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 12:59:05

Right, I'm going to talk completely out of line here as I'm not officially a member (I'm racking up the points as we speak!) and haven't been doing it as long as you guys but....

3 requests seems like a lot... If people are taking the proper amount of time and care over their music, there is no way they'd get three tracks a week done. I'm working my way through this submission list and some of the people are just putting any old crap forward for reviews. People appear to be doing it out of habit. 'I have this new song/demo/40 second song about my gay friend that no one knows, I'll stick it up for review!' If we made it one track a week, or even every two weeks, I think people would be a bit more careful about what they post.

I realise I've submitted one for review but that's because I never normally make dance music and want tips on how to get better at it.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 13:01:22

.. Sorry for DP, I'm referring to audio here...

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 13:15:55

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-01 15:20:09

I don't think you guys get much art request, or do you?

heres one of mine :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/dj-jo /sly-cooper

enjoy!

I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee