00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

793,656 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-05 01:18:08

At 4/27/10 03:28 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Flash Requests (5)
Audio Requests (37)
Art Requests (4)

Just one question. Only the 46 above requests are the ones counted in your score?

Extra Audio Requests (11)

These are just extra ones if you have time?

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-05 08:41:47

Hey guys ive thought of something to perhaps remove a slight bit of the strain concerning audio atleast from my end.

Ill just request one single review starting lets say friday?
Every friday i check if that particular song has at least 3 RRC reviews, if it does ill add a new one on this topic if it doesnt ill wait till next friday. Even though probably people will just take my place spamming (lol dance) music request (hopefully not) its worth a shot.

This coming friday ill start, you guys no longer have to review my previous requests btw if you had not already pulled em from the list (since i offered before).

For those that are a bit new here ill quickly reintroduce myself:
Im a classical (with lounge and jazz influences depending on the composition, not orchestral moviemusic stuff but true classical) and retro videogame music composer so dont worry about ever having to do anything dance trance techno club related for me. :)

Best of greets. -Cal.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-05 09:27:10

At 5/5/10 01:18 AM, sixflab wrote:
At 4/27/10 03:28 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Flash Requests (5)
Audio Requests (37)
Art Requests (4)
Just one question. Only the 46 above requests are the ones counted in your score?

Extra Audio Requests (11)
These are just extra ones if you have time?

Correct :)

The 46 are the only ones that count this week. The extra audio requests will appear on next week's list, so you can do them this week if you have time, or you can just leave them be. The 46 are the only ones that are counted in this week's score.

I probably explained that very badly. Tl;dr, you're right.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-05 13:01:02

I was wondering if you could review my latest game.

Kees' Adventure: The lost chapter

Thanks in advance.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-05 19:50:16

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-06 05:39:04

Thanks for all your past reviews guys!

The new version of my most popular NG track

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-07 02:14:48

Heh, I have absolutely NO reviews from my submission for Rig's 'Fl Core' competition. I would appreciate it a whole bunch if you review:

My thanks in advance. Hope you give a listen and a fair review :).

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-07 03:04:58

Big Red - Never Going Home WIP By Big Red (tingtonger)

Well he apparently deleted his song. This annoys me a little but then again it's one less thing to review. I'm guessing this won't count against anyone then.

Review Request Club

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-07 03:11:56

At 5/7/10 03:04 AM, sixflab wrote: Big Red - Never Going Home WIP By Big Red (tingtonger)

Well he apparently deleted his song. This annoys me a little but then again it's one less thing to review. I'm guessing this won't count against anyone then.

Disregard this. After searching a bit I realized it's just a broken link. You'll have to go to his userpage to find the song.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-07 08:36:29

Hey Review Request Club, I'm back again.

This time I've got a simple loop, but I would really appreciate some feedback on it. It's a remix of the Final Fantasy song To Zanarkand.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-07 21:25:20

Hay, Can you please review my song? It's nothing special but a review would be nice.
Heres a link
P.S. its on my audio account.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 01:49:29

The audio reviews started to drag on a little since there were so many. Some of which didn't even have over an hour of work put into them. This is probably the biggest reason why we get so many audio requests.

46 total requests reviewed= 230 points
44 of those reviews with RRC at bottom= 44 points
I posted in between the last update and the next one= 3 points
I reviewed every request in between updates= 7 points

Giving me a grand total of 284 points

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 02:02:04

At 5/8/10 01:49 AM, sixflab wrote: The audio reviews started to drag on a little since there were so many. Some of which didn't even have over an hour of work put into them. This is probably the biggest reason why we get so many audio requests.

Awesome, you managed all of the requests :D.

Although you forgot 1:

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 02:28:10

At 5/8/10 02:02 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 5/8/10 01:49 AM, sixflab wrote: The audio reviews started to drag on a little since there were so many. Some of which didn't even have over an hour of work put into them. This is probably the biggest reason why we get so many audio requests.

Awesome, you managed all of the requests :D.

Although you forgot 1:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 15006

I managed to somehow even though I did have issues finding that one song :/

Well i'll be damned. All of the links are dark and accounted for. Not sure how I missed it. I did stay up late reviewing the other day though.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 06:58:29

if you guys could review this song for me, i would greatly appreciate it :)

keep in mind, its fruity core!! :O

Thanks for your time <3

-ISTW

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 07:17:36

Hey Steph, are you going to make that delay of 2 weeks that you said in that post?

If you don't remember it, you and Fro discussed about two options:
1st: Make a new club called ''Audio REview Request Club"
2nd: Make a delay of 2 weeks, with a limit of 3 erquests per artist in those 2 weeks...

So, what're gonna do?

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 07:43:00

At 5/8/10 07:17 AM, RogerBK wrote: Hey Steph, are you going to make that delay of 2 weeks that you said in that post?

If you don't remember it, you and Fro discussed about two options:
1st: Make a new club called ''Audio REview Request Club"
2nd: Make a delay of 2 weeks, with a limit of 3 erquests per artist in those 2 weeks...

So, what're gonna do?

Actually I was thinking of starting it next update. I'll post a final updated version of the rules and guidelines (with the 3 requests per 2 weeks thing) and I'll link to it whenever I do a new update once I figure out how to link to a specific BBS post so when someone clicks on the link it takes them to the position of the post in the particular page, instead of the top of the page by default.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 10:20:57

Can you delay it 'til Tuesday?

I'm busy now, and I wanna review them all...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 12:04:06

At 5/8/10 10:20 AM, RogerBK wrote: Can you delay it 'til Tuesday?

I'm busy now, and I wanna review them all...

Sure thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 12:52:26

At 5/8/10 12:04 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
Sure thing.

Thank youuuuu sir.!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-08 21:50:52

Things are getting quite complicated on my end, so I may not be able to review stuff anymore...

Life is throwing me a bunch of curve balls, and at this point I don't know whether I'll even be able to do a humble 1 review a week.

I'll do my best to say on, but sadly I don't think I'm gonna be able to :(

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-09 06:43:32

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-09 07:21:24

It's a fbf movie... stickmen I know they're gay, but u should find that this is quite different.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-09 09:20:51

Hello reviewers :)

I'd be very happy if you guys could review my latest piece of work:

Thanks in advance =D

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-09 15:29:52

I give up on reviewing but I'll keep on requesting lmao.

Here's a rap song to break the monotony of endless techno/trance songs. It's like every time I request something it's not techno/trance. Which I assume you all appreciate.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-10 07:01:26

As usual my song has gotten 0 recognition, and most of the votes are by me to keep it up :(

Could you please Rate and Review it?

The End [Rezurrection]

I'll pwn you in Super Smash Bros.!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-10 11:07:18

Heyyy, guess who started reviews lateish again?

Well actually, I didn't, FOR ONCE. Had a nice bunch of them down on Notepad last weekend which then crashed major and corrupted the file. Yaaaay.
But have a spare few hours now, so am knocking through what will hopefully be most of the audio section, and then am aiming to finish them off tonight after my lectures and post all of them up then. So I'll get them done before the now-Tuesday deadline, that's fer sure.

But it's nice to see we've got one at 100% already, and Roger's getting 100%, so all the reviews will have some nice RRC love. Ain't that dandy. :)
I think the vague aim of two people at 100% each list might be a practical goal for us to try and hit, though that'll obviously get more difficult as we merrily go hurtling into exam season.
Though I'm lucky in that I'm 95% coursework-assessed. So I need to get everything done by next Monday. Ahahaha...;D

:At some point I will stop making such ramblesome posts. [/lie]

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-10 13:15:39

At 5/10/10 01:05 PM, Stargenx wrote: I never complain and I know you guys are swamped, but it has been almost 3 weeks to a month. I still only have two reviews :|

You mean "Epic Jam"? You requested that less than two weeks ago, just after this week's list was posted. The list that was so long that Steph extended it so there was more chance that everything would get a review. So your request isn't even on a LIST yet, and you're still getting reviews for it. Which to be frank, is pretty good going.

As always...be patient with us. There's only a few of us going through a lot of requests; 37 audio alone this time around, possibly even more next time around. We_get_to_everyone. Everyone who requests gets reviews, we make sure of that. So just a little more patience would be very kindly appreciated. :)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-10 16:47:25

At 5/10/10 11:07 AM, Animith wrote:
But it's nice to see we've got one at 100% already, and Roger's getting 100%, so all the reviews will have some nice RRC love. Ain't that dandy. :)

Pfftttt... I'm not doing 100% anymore... I thuink I'm with the swine flu. I vomited in school today, and I'm feeling sooooo bad today, so... Animith, get that 100%, OK?

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-05-10 18:07:28

At 5/10/10 04:47 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 5/10/10 11:07 AM, Animith wrote:
Pfftttt... I'm not doing 100% anymore... I thuink I'm with the swine flu. I vomited in school today, and I'm feeling sooooo bad today, so... Animith, get that 100%, OK?

Eeps. Get better soon, mate. Or at least by next week, 'cause there's no chance in hell I'll get any reviews done then. xD

I'll try and get 100%. Notepad bloody crashed on me again so some of these reviews I've written 3 bloody times over. Now just straight-up posting them because NG seems to fail me less than a basic WP program. Might get them done by the morning, and then I'll hope I'm conscious enough to do my 70%-of-module exam tomorrow afternoon! =P