Reviews for "Snowdrift"

= Reminds me of Secret of Mana... The good old days of Snes... It pretty much looks like the same tile set..

Despite the bugs. It's a really nice game. Original concept and it feels like playing Harvest Moon on SNES only with a horror theme (which made it even better.)
So yeah, fix them bugs and I'm pretty darn sure this gonna be great game.

It's strange to read the reviews about glitches and playing without guidance. I got the first knock on the second day and continued to let him in and after speaking to him the final time slept until my stamina was full but once the next day started a lot of sounds (much more than normal) and cries finally some thumps while the time display was gone! took me to the main menu and continued from the start of the sixth day, hah!
Either way wonderful job on the atmosphere sounds, they are spot on. There are some times of blockiness where the creepiness stops, and it seems like a moment of clarity to the character, then a lot more dementia! Really reminds me of amnesia, taking combat out makes the player a lot more comfortable with simply running, and i didn't quite understand the flashes to the meadow. Would of made sense to confront the other entities there. Well kudos on the dynamic event system, it certainly keeps you on your toes.

I"m not a big horror fan but I love this game! I saw it show up a while back and here I am almost a year later playing it and loving every minute of it! My only problems with it were the map only went to the left and didn't stretch out to the top, bottom, or right. Not a huge problem. Thanks for making this game!

Iiiii guess its time for you to hate me again. lets begin now hand me the pin. how should i begin it and where does it all end?