Reviews for "Snowdrift"

It's been a while since I've seen something so unique on NG! I will say it isn't completely original but it is still a great job well done! I look forward to seeing more from you!

Placeable responds:

Glad you liked it. The game didn't do as well as I had hoped which is a shame, I think it's a really original game unlike many others here on NG.

This game is cool, i was doing ok but i got over confident and started walking around to much. I got lost and my stamina ran out. night time scared the crap out of me lol.

very good scared the shit out of me at some points.

I have to say, this game reminds me of an old story I read once. "The Three Who Knock." These three woman (story featured woman, but I've heard other variations of the tale) would appear in times of darkness and knock on the door of homes where a mortal was to die. They would spare only those who had an insignia painted on the door to the home. It is ironic the creator of the game had the entity knock on the door three times and give our character a chance at freedom, even if only for a small amount of time.

I love this game! I wish it had a survival mode to see how many days you can survive!
But Why can't we go fishing if we had a fish at the start? still it's a awsome game and I LOVE it!