00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrTalkatoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

953,375 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-26 00:09:51

At 7/25/07 11:44 PM, xAnimax wrote: Hey! Hiya! Maybe you guys could help me out with FFX? I completely messed up last time, I was in the final battles and I didnt even have Anima or the Magus Sisters.....How do I get those aeons? And how do I get my sphere grid all maxed? XD.....I'm such a n00bette.

FAQs below, for exact directions.

To get Anima, you must return to Baaj Temple (Where Tidus begins his travels in Spira) after obtaining all the treasures from the Cloister Of Trials. You must also defeat that damned big fish first, which is a challenge unto itself.

As for the Magus Sisters, you must have Anima & Yojimbo, along with the other Aeons, defeat all of Belgemine's Aeons, and capture the Fiends on Gagazet. You'll acquire two items, which will break the seal in Remium Temple.

As for maxing the Sphere Grid, let me say this: Don't Attempt Half-Heartily! This is no easy task, and will take a LOT of time. Basically ,you'll first have to complete the Monster Arena (Or damn near close to it). Afterwards, when you can buy Clear Spheres, you'll have to clear EVERY STAT SPHERE ON THE GRID. EVERY LAST ONE EXCEPT ABILITY SPHERES! Then fight various Fiends in the arena to gain Agilty Spheres, Accuracy Spheres, etc. NOTE: YOU CANNOT MAX BOTH HP AND MP.
The whole process takes forever, and TONS of Gil. Sadly, while it is an awesome thing to accomplish, it is major overkill, as most enemies can't stand up to you half-way through the process. Still, though. It's nice to be maxed. I know personally.

Stat Maxing Guide
Sphere Grid FAQ
Magus Sister FAQ
Aeon Guide
Secrets/Sidequests FAQ

Best of luck. :)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-26 00:15:22

At 7/25/07 04:19 AM, Kisuke wrote:
VII:
- Crazy Motorcycle
- Holding My Thoughts In My Heart
- Farm Boy
- J-E-N-O-V-A
- Cosmo Canyon
- Great Warrior
- Cid's Theme
- You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet
- Aeris' Theme[I cried]
- Buried In The Snow
- One Winged Angel

Still more fighting is a good song right?

I like it.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-26 01:38:47

At 7/25/07 03:41 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Nice tunes there Kisuke - now link them all xD

Actually I was going to in the beginning but said 'Nope.' :P

At 7/25/07 04:08 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Roffle, what a fanboy you are Inny ;^} (

Yeah, I know. D;

If you want to find any of the FF tracks, or any other FF media for that matter, hit bluelaguna.net Everything you could want is there.

Luckily I found a 'package' and have all the Final Fantasy songs ever made. Collections and side b tracks and whatnot.

At 7/26/07 12:15 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: Still more fighting is a good song right?

Yep. It's the battle music.

I like it.

Indeed. *monocle*

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-26 08:36:10

At 7/26/07 02:58 AM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Hey, I found the same "package", or at least a very similar "package".

Something with the word 'box' comes to mind with me. B)

I need some logical advice. About a month ago I started a new FFX game, but I got about halfway through the game and my memory card dies and I lose everything. The problem is, I still wanna play the game, but don't feel like going through all that leveling again.

Should I suffer through it, or start a new FFVIII game (which I've been meaning too for some time now anyways) ?

Well you could always restart X and do it all over again or go with VIII if you've not played it recently and have been meaning to. I'd be playing VIII personally since I've played the stuffing out of X. That and I never mastered the junction system like I always wanted to nor did I get all the cards either.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-26 15:35:58

I´d go with start a new FF8 game. I dunno why, both are great games, but right now, in my state of mind, i´d rather play FF8. But hey, thats just me.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 01:08:55

My FFXII run is being halted by another game. Don't ask which one, I'm already enough of a nerd.

At 7/26/07 02:58 AM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Should I suffer through it, or start a new FFVIII game (which I've been meaning too for some time now anyways) ?

Well, I personally would probably shelve it and go for FFVIII. I'd come back later. Then again, this is FFX were talking about, and I'm completely addicted to it. Not so much lately, though.

At 7/26/07 08:36 AM, Kisuke wrote: Well you could always restart X and do it all over again or go with VIII if you've not played it recently and have been meaning to. I'd be playing VIII personally since I've played the stuffing out of X. That and I never mastered the junction system like I always wanted to nor did I get all the cards either.

The Junction system of FFVIII is simply awesome. I remember first playing it, and think "What the Hell is this?", but it became so damned addictive. Put a bit more into your training. Not just about leveling up (Which I will say was FAR too easy in FFVIII), but you had to seek out as many Ultima, Holy, Curaga, etc. spells as you could find to totally beef your stats.

Triple Traid also remains my favorite Final Fantasy mini-game, with Blitzball a close second. Something so simple, but with so many cards, so many oppurtunities, rules, and a possibility for unlimited awesome items; what more could you want!?

At 7/26/07 01:51 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Out of all the FF's, for some reason VIII is the one I invested the most time in for one single save. I got 100 of every type of magic for every character and then some with all the weapons and GF's, everyone leveled to 100, but in the end it seems like I didn't do too much.

Might be due to the easy level up (1000 per level) or the ease of acquiring magics around the end of Disc 3. I did all that as well, and also started on true stat maxing. Assuming you complete the Balamb Garden Card Club Quest, you can challenge all the characters again on Disc 4, and most important of all, any Cards you refine are transported to their decks, so you can regain them, and refine again. However, process takes forever, and some reason I never finished it.
Managed to accomplish stat maxing on FFVII and FFX, though.

Once you get the hang of the card game, its incredibly addictive, and its fsr simpler than the one in IX so thats a plus.....

THAT'S an understatement.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 10:38:42

I finished FFIX last night.
Necron was very tough, though all the battles leading up to him were a pushover, though Kuja was a bit of a problem, he only used Flare on me. I'm sure he had a more varied arsenal the first time I played through the game.

The leading is truely beautiful, I want to finish it again just to see it, but FFX in now in my Playstation, awaiting to be played again.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 11:50:20

At 7/26/07 01:38 AM, Kisuke wrote:
At 7/26/07 12:15 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: Still more fighting is a good song right?
Yep. It's the battle music.

I thought it was the boss music?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 15:01:00

At 7/27/07 10:38 AM, Nev wrote: I finished FFIX last night.
Necron was very tough, though all the battles leading up to him were a pushover

Necron was easy, i think the battle before him were probably harder than him. Also, like i said before, i didnt like how he came out of no-where. He wasn´t mentioned in the whole game untill the very end.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 15:22:57

What the hell? Yesterday i made a club, called the black mages as you see the link in my sig. So i go to click it to see if there were any new posts, and it says error could not find page and what not. So i check my last posts and the post i made to start the club is just GONE. I searched for the club and it´s just non-existent. I can understand if some mod closed the thread for some reason, but just wiping it out completely!? What the hell? Man, that sucks. It took me ages to write all that i wrote too. -_-

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 15:42:00

IDEA!!!!! (For the best Final Fantasy of all!)

using only characters from 1 to 10, make an adventure that involves all of them in which they fight against a Final boss so powerful it created JENOVA and Started the Magitek war of Final Fantasy 6! OVER 100 hours of storyline gameplay! Travel between all worlds! 40 plus summons! man, I am getting hyped up! (They will do it someday, I know it.)

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 16:15:41

I doubt they will do exactly that, but they´re making something similar for the PSP, it´s called Dissidia: Final Fantasy, in which many heros from many FF games join to fight many villains from many FF games. In other words, it´s gonna kick ass!!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 20:03:29

Well, i suppose you´re right, no-one needs to say it. Just by seeing the trailer to it, you can just see it´s gonna kick ass.
but still, i said it to state the fact, that it WILL kick ass!

:And how did you change your name akatsuki?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 20:35:41

At 7/27/07 08:17 PM, Xtesh wrote:
I'm probably going to pass on FF1, 2, and Tactics for PSP(I already have all three), and I'll just have to find something to pass the time with outside of GTA and Metal Gear on my PSP. Any suggestions?

Pr0n?

Same way Simpson Groovechanged his to GayForGirls. He asked Tom, then proceeded with the fellatio.

Ah, you have to ask Tom? I thought so. I knew you could change before, like i changed my name, but then Tom got rid of that, i think it was for the re-design and the profile pages.

Oh, and Xtesh, i think it´s about time you got yourself a new sig.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 20:53:26

At 7/27/07 08:44 PM, Xtesh wrote:

Um...hook up online to your PSP and get some Pr0n? :D Lol, i dunno, i don´t have PSP so i dont know which good games are out. But you could Downloada FF for it. like play 7,8 or 9 again on your PSP, just get an emulator.

I'm keeping my (manly) sig because it's what real sigs look like. It's a sign of what little dignity this site once had.... But I've sent a PM to Elemental Soldier to make me a new one.
He's the source of 90% of all those half nude sigs.

That small little sig just looks out of place now. Anyway, Snype made my sig, he´s made me 2 or 3 now, and they always come out shit hot. Though i did just ask for one in the NGSM, but i dunno if i´ll use it. I think Snype could have made it better, look.

Final Fantasy Club

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-27 22:35:39

At 7/27/07 04:15 PM, Life-Stream wrote: I doubt they will do exactly that, but they´re making something similar for the PSP, it´s called Dissidia: Final Fantasy, in which many heros from many FF games join to fight many villains from many FF games. In other words, it´s gonna kick ass!!

Looks awesome! Everyone see the gameplay trailer for it? Loved the fight between Kuja and Zidane. I think Nomura made them MORE feminine, though. Can't wait to see more of it. But Ill have to get a PSP. :'(

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 04:42:15

I think it´s gonna be awesome too. And yeah zidane and kuja do look a bit feminine, but i´ve always thought that about Kuja. Not so much Zidane, but kuja did always have a kind of girly face. I just hope they bring out more info on it though, and tell us more characters that are gonna be in it. I think squall would be cool in that game, but.....would ultimecia?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 05:06:32

At 7/26/07 01:51 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Ohhh, see, now mine started with a 't' and ended with an 'orrent' ;^} (

Yeah. Mine had 'box' before the 't' and the 'orrent'. D;

Out of all the FF's, for some reason VIII is the one I invested the most time in for one single save. I got 100 of every type of magic for every character and then some with all the weapons and GF's, everyone leveled to 100, but in the end it seems like I didn't do too much.

I didn't care much for the draw system but it did get rid of the MP and materia/slots thing which is a plus. I can't remember if it gives you negative stats though. I only got Squall to levle 87 which was right before I beat Ultima Weapon and then beat Ultimacia[whatever her name be] and left it at that. A few months later I got Tactics and IX and played the hell out of them.

Still do to this day.

Once you get the hang of the card game, its incredibly addictive, and its fsr simpler than the one in IX so thats a plus.....as for the junction system, you just gotta experiment and see what magic works best with each stat. You also really need to max out on all your magic too, otherwise junctioning becomes a waste of time.

Seriously. Probably the best mini game in the entire series aside from perhaps Blitzball. I'll play it again from the beginning again one day. Picked up the guide for it at a book store for about $15. B) I do it so I can get everything in the game and not because I need help though. Difference!

At 7/27/07 10:38 AM, Nev wrote: I finished FFIX last night.
Necron was very tough, though all the battles leading up to him were a pushover, though Kuja was a bit of a problem, he only used Flare on me. I'm sure he had a more varied arsenal the first time I played through the game.

I don't know if it's because I love getting my characters as high as I can before I beat my enemies[basically raping the shit out of them] or just that Necron was that easy for me. Kuja gave me the most trouble out of all the bosses because he'd hit me with flare every fifth or so time.

The leading is truely beautiful, I want to finish it again just to see it, but FFX in now in my Playstation, awaiting to be played again.

I'm guessing you mean ending here and yes it is.

At 7/27/07 03:22 PM, Life-Stream wrote: What the hell?

Probably thought: Keep it in the FF Club

At 7/27/07 10:35 PM, PureLionHeart wrote:
At 7/27/07 04:15 PM, Life-Stream wrote: I doubt they will do exactly that, but they´re making something similar for the PSP, it´s called Dissidia: Final Fantasy, in which many heros from many FF games join to fight many villains from many FF games. In other words, it´s gonna kick ass!!
Looks awesome! Everyone see the gameplay trailer for it? Loved the fight between Kuja and Zidane. I think Nomura made them MORE feminine, though. Can't wait to see more of it. But Ill have to get a PSP. :'(

Best scene in the entire trailer. I was expecting a Sephir/Squall fight over Zidane/Kuja. Sephiroth at the end didn't surprise me at all. I mean come on, give the most over rated boss of the series the spot light. :/

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 05:19:48

At 7/28/07 05:06 AM, Kisuke wrote:
Probably thought: Keep it in the FF Club

They could have atleast locked it, not deleted it entirely.

Best scene in the entire trailer. I was expecting a Sephir/Squall fight over Zidane/Kuja. Sephiroth at the end didn't surprise me at all. I mean come on, give the most over rated boss of the series the spot light. :/

Do you mean Seifer/Squall? But Seifer wasn´t a real villain, he was just a bad guy that in the end, became good. He really just loves squall.
And ofcourse Sephiroth had to be in it. I think the Sephiroth walking through fire has got a bit old though. I mean, we´ve seen it in nearlly every game or movie that sephiroth has stared in. In the first game, in the Advent children i think there is a flash back? And in the OAV the same scene is also shown.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 10:59:56

At 7/28/07 05:19 AM, Life-Stream wrote: They could have atleast locked it, not deleted it entirely.

Mods=Fags; Gay etc...

Do you mean Seifer/Squall? But Seifer wasn´t a real villain, he was just a bad guy that in the end, became good. He really just loves squall.

Yeah. I always forget how to spell names after long periods of not doing so. But even though, the opening animation with him and Squall fighting set the bar way above that which was VII.

And ofcourse Sephiroth had to be in it. I think the Sephiroth walking through fire has got a bit old though. I mean, we´ve seen it in nearlly every game or movie that sephiroth has stared in. In the first game, in the Advent children i think there is a flash back? And in the OAV the same scene is also shown.

It is old and repetitive. There are MUCH better villians in the FF world. Kefka for one and dare I say Kuja and Altima? But yeah, either way, Sephiroth is way played out. HE. HAS. GOT. TO. GO. NOW.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 11:12:25

I forgot to ask this but have any of you guys beaten Yiazmat yet? I know a few of you will have, I just wanted to get a difficulty gauge from you.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 11:41:24

I havn´t beat him yet, then again, i havn´t tried him yet. I´ve not played FF12 for a while not. I did beat the Doom Dragon though, which is supposed to be a weaker version of him. he had about 2 million HP where as yiazmat has 50 million, and a bit stronger. i´d have to level up quite a bit still anyway.

And Sephiroth was good. In the game he was awesome, but i think all the prequels and sequels have made him a bit old. how many times will he come back? Still he is an awesome villain.
He´s alot better than Seymour and Vayne. Kuja was pretty good too, and Kefka was OK, even though he did wear a gay suit.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 13:55:39

At 7/27/07 10:40 PM, Xtesh wrote: I never played IX, but they did look awfully feminine. I hope they put in Reno or Rude as hidden characters. They'd play something like Ice Climbers in SSBB, or they'd be a team that you can switch out.
Reno would have quick, weak attacks, but Rude would have slow, strong attacks.

But can they manage tag teams on an already graphic intensive PSP game?

Get one now, and get Portable Ops.

And Ac!d 1 & 2, and Ratchet & Clank, and Crisis Core. :P

At 7/28/07 04:42 AM, Life-Stream wrote: I think it´s gonna be awesome too. And yeah zidane and kuja do look a bit feminine, but i´ve always thought that about Kuja. Not so much Zidane, but kuja did always have a kind of girly face. I just hope they bring out more info on it though, and tell us more characters that are gonna be in it. I think squall would be cool in that game, but.....would ultimecia?

Well, Kuja's always been on the brink. But Zidane was a fairly male pervert at all times. :P
Have they stated how many characters will be in the game yet?
And I doubt Ultimecia would be a good addition. Not physical enough, though maybe she could be a ranged attacker.

At 7/28/07 05:06 AM, Kisuke wrote: Best scene in the entire trailer. I was expecting a Sephir/Squall fight over Zidane/Kuja. Sephiroth at the end didn't surprise me at all. I mean come on, give the most over rated boss of the series the spot light. :/

Meh, I still like Sephiroth. But I can't wait to play as Squall, assuming they put him in. I've always loved his character design, and the gunblades. It'll be an awesome addition. Seifer, too. And maybe Zell, for a hand-to-hand player.

At 7/28/07 10:59 AM, Kisuke wrote: Yeah. I always forget how to spell names after long periods of not doing so. But even though, the opening animation with him and Squall fighting set the bar way above that which was VII.

Best FF opening ever.
I'd start a new game just to watch that from time to time, and an awesome song in the background.

At 7/28/07 11:12 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: I forgot to ask this but have any of you guys beaten Yiazmat yet? I know a few of you will have, I just wanted to get a difficulty gauge from you.

Nope. All I know about him is that you can leave the room to heal, then come back with his health at the same level.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 15:35:50

At 7/28/07 01:55 PM, PureLionHeart wrote:
But can they manage tag teams on an already graphic intensive PSP game?

Why couldn´t they?

And Ac!d 1 & 2, and Ratchet & Clank, and Crisis Core. :P

Crisis core isn´t out yet.....isit?

Well, Kuja's always been on the brink. But Zidane was a fairly male pervert at all times. :P
Have they stated how many characters will be in the game yet?
And I doubt Ultimecia would be a good addition. Not physical enough, though maybe she could be a ranged attacker.

Yeah, Zidane was a bit of a perv, and ultimecia is more of a mage, she could still be strong.

Meh, I still like Sephiroth. But I can't wait to play as Squall, assuming they put him in. I've always loved his character design, and the gunblades. It'll be an awesome addition. Seifer, too. And maybe Zell, for a hand-to-hand player.

Squall would be great in this game, Zell too. He was my favourite character in the game Zell. Him and his Hotdogs, lol.

Best FF opening ever.
I'd start a new game just to watch that from time to time, and an awesome song in the background.

It was a damn good opening, but then again, they all are!

Nope. All I know about him is that you can leave the room to heal, then come back with his health at the same level.

Yup, same as the doom dragon.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-28 23:25:57

At 7/28/07 02:02 PM, Xtesh wrote: I'm simply not going to attempt it. Maybe one day, when PS2 is as played as PS1 is now, and I see my old, yellowed copy of FFXII, perhaps then I'll try.

I shall, in due time. Can't wait, actually. Such an exciting battle it will be.
Long and annoying too though. >:(

At 7/28/07 03:35 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Why couldn´t they?

PSP games do have technical limits. What with everything going on during the battles seen in the trailer, I don't know how much more the can handle. I am quite probably wrong.

Crisis core isn´t out yet.....isit?

No no, but in due time. I can't wait. Much more anticipated then Dissidea, at least for me.

Yeah, Zidane was a bit of a perv, and ultimecia is more of a mage, she could still be strong.

It scares me to wonder what he used that tail for in the past.
And the only thing with Ultimecia is that she can't really melee at all. You'd need to have some way.

Squall would be great in this game, Zell too. He was my favourite character in the game Zell. Him and his Hotdogs, lol.

When he finally got them in the end, I nearly cried. And then laughed when he nearly choked. ;)

It was a damn good opening, but then again, they all are!

FFIX's opening set the mood, but it wasn't cool enough for my standards.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-29 00:24:16

At 7/28/07 11:52 PM, Xtesh wrote: We'll all be getting both anyhow.

Assuming I'm not broke and sucking things in a back alley to buy a memory card.

Again with the Zidane being a perv thing. What does he do that makes him a perv?

Constant hitting, butt-pinching, multiple women, etc.

Give her a mech. That's the Capcom way of doing fighting games with physically weak characters.

Fascinating captain, and logical too.
[/Spock]

I want the following people (aside from the ones already shown), including bonus characters if I go over ten.

Sounds like a good list to me.
My personal list (In no particular order):

Red XIII - To mix things up a little.
Genesis - Mysterious. *X-Files music*
Turks(All, some, whatever) - Government dudes in suits! Woot!
Squall - Gunblades!
Seifer - More gunblades!
Zell - Face Tattoo > j00.
Freya - We need more femme fatales.
Beatrix - See above.
Tidus - Crazy acrobatic Blitz-ness.
Auron - Badass drunks ftw.
Basch - False Kingslayers are my heroes.
Fran - The kung-fu archer.
Reddas - Destroyer of Nabudis.
Xemnas - They may branch out to Kingdom Hearts. It's Tetsuya, after all.

I imagine I'll think of more the moment I press "Post it! >"

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-29 00:54:13

At 7/29/07 12:33 AM, Xtesh wrote:
At 7/29/07 12:24 AM, PureLionHeart wrote: Genesis - Mysterious. *X-Files music*
I hope so. He could end up tying all of those plot holes in the FF universes together in the next FFVII installment.(Like for instance if the Farplane and Life Stream are one and the same)

I loved that easter egg. But yeah, any little things can be tied up with Genesis, hopefully. Thing is though, a lot of it was tied up by FFVII and Advent Children. It's Dirge Of Cerberus, Crisis Core, and Before Crisis that are adding new facts, and new questions.

Auron - Badass drunks ftw.
He never got drunk enough in my opinion.

Sadly, yes. Jecht was always surly enough though.

Basch - False Kingslayers are my heroes.
Also incredibly manly.

Poor dresser, though.

Fran - The kung-fu archer.
She's smexy

Indeed. Save for the buck teeth.

Xemnas - They may branch out to Kingdom Hearts. It's Tetsuya, after all.
Dear lord if we get into KH. There are soooo many awesome baddies from KH, like Xaldin, Xigbar, Xerxes(just kidding!).

Madness! Blasphemy!
But the only one's I'd like from Kindgom Hearts really are Xemnas, Ansem (Heartless), Marluxia, Saix, and Riku.

I imagine I'll think of more the moment I press "Post it! >"
Like Cid? Or (knowing it's SE, in which case they'll have a girl which is nothing but eye candy) Aeris?
How about some Cactuar, just for laughs.

I was thinking Cid, but there's no Cids I'd really care for. My favorite Cid was FFXII's version, and he's no fighter. Just talks to "himself" a lot. :P

As for little extra monsters and whatnot, fighting a weapon for a boss might be an idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-29 05:45:52

I seriously doubt they will include half of these characters you guys have mentioned, but it would be cool. If i could choose 10 i think they would be:

Cid Highwind - he was badass.
Zell Dincht - Great Melee fighter
Tifa - ya´ll know i´m a tifa freak. Plus he could fight with Zell.
Red XIII - An animal in there would be a cool change.
Beatrix - As Kisuke said, a few females is always good, plus she´s hawt.
Kain - His armour is cool, even if it is 8-bit, you can´t beat a dragon helmet!
Amarant - He could poke peoples eyes out with his beard.
Terra - She was bad ass too, plus she could Esper change
Sabin - Bum Rubble!
Fran - yes, she was smexy, also a good fighter.

But there are alot more characters that would go good in that game. I still think this game should have been for the PS2 or even PS3 though, to make it more craphically intense and see our favourite characters brawling it out in high render would be awesome!

Now, it´s time to jizz your pants again with this cool image!

Final Fantasy Club

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-29 08:48:46

At 7/29/07 05:45 AM, Life-Stream wrote:
Now, it´s time to jizz your pants again with this cool image!

Holy shit, that is an awesome font.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-07-29 09:16:14

While I've been away on holiday to Cuba, I've been playing on FFIII and I think it's a great game. It does seem very similar to I and V, but whatever, I still love the game.