Audio Forum purpose
Newgrounds first opened the Audio Portal in 2003 and since then new artists sign up every day to submit songs, loops and voice tracks. The Audio Forum was created in April 2005 as a place for these contributors to discuss their craft!
Please focus discussion on the creation and appreciation of original works here on Newgrounds. Threads about your favorite non-community artist, bands, songs, DJ's, your brothers sisters siblings crazy guitar solos and the like belong in the General Forum
Rating, feedback and advertisement
Apart from the below threads, you may advertise your work in your forum-signature and newspost. It's common that if you review someone else, they return the favor. Please don't make posts specifically asking to be scouted. Posts dedicated to individual songs are frowned upon but you may create a Portfolio Thread
to showcase your ongoing work.
Before asking questions about audio resources, see if you can find the answers in our Audio Resources Wiki!
Please ready the Geometry Dash FAQ
before making any posts about Geometry Dash.
Software specific threads
If you have a question about a specific software that can not be found in the list below, feel free to make a new thread.
Voice actors are an important part of the site, all forum discussion amongst voice actors belong in the Audio Forum.
How to find audio-artists and music for your flash-project
- Use the Collab Forum. Be sure to read through the Collab Forum Rules.
- Flashauthors are free to go to the Audio Forum and make a thread, requesting audio-artists to collab with, help with finding existing music etc. There are no set rules of what you need to put in your thread, just try to be as informative as possible. Showing off some of your previous work/portfolio is a good way to raise interest.
- All other Forum Rules apply in the Audio Forum.
- The Audio Forum Lounge is where you can hang out with your fellow audio pals and have non-audio related discussions.
- Discussion of software piracy is strictly forbidden.