Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much from the game at first. But, I actually enjoyed this. At first, the lack of a display of how much hp I had kind of turned me off, but then I learned to figure that out myself, so well done there. My only real gripe now is that the last few boss battles seemed to rely entirely on luck to win. I was able to beat DL in five turns on first try, yet Cid killed me five times before I lucked out and he defended 4 times in a row. Other than that, and the length (but it was made in 48 hrs so that's forgiven), you guys definitely surprised me with this one. Very nice work!

It is really fun, However what keeps this from a full five stars is the bugs i encountered while playing,
Most notably is the bug that made me get stuck in a corner and since there is no way to re load i had to start from the start, Other than that this is a great game with amazing art good humor and a fun ride.

I really like what you did here, the combat and enemies are just great, I did have one problem, it glitched out and I got stuck, other than that your game was great, keep up the good work!

Charming graphic and gameplay, it is fun.

But I guess there is a bug, when you start and go to the left, there is something like a golden circular thing in a sandy place surrounded by 3 long pieces of woods. When I went near it the character got stuck and I had to restart the game because he couldn't move.

(I went straight left, then I went downwards and then continued to the right side. The river was above me and one piece of the wood was under me and there is where I got stuck)

Cute quick game. I actually jumped a little bit at the sound whenever I was spotted by the gnomes. Just a little complaint about the Spinxter, it took me around 10 tries to beat - seems it really was just a matter of luck and trying again and again.