Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

A garden of Keemstar's minions Gnomes, I rate dis game 420/10

Ha cool, des français ! Vraiment, un jeu de bonne qualité ! Les graphiques sont agréables, c'est fluide, y'a plein de références sympas ! Après, niveau atmosphère, c'est un peu "enfantin" pour moi, le jour où vous faites un jeu avec une ambiance un peu plus glauque, j'achète direct ! Excellent travail pour un jeu fait en 72h ;)

This game is really good: smooth control, classic battle system, vivid animation. All in all, I have a good 15 minutes playing this

I liked the art style and music, and battling system reminded me of old games, which was pretty fun. Also different zones are pretty nice: despite some of them being little tedious as some people might say, they were quite forgiving with lots of checkpoints. I would say that for me was a little problematic that sudden increase in opponents' combat power, but, again, it wasn't hard, just a bit surprising. Maybe need to work on smoothing those to have more gradual increase, because almost all of 'em battles, even boss battles were extremely easy to win, even without learning the patterns, just by sheer force, and then suddenly there's Big Bro Battle.
Overall, very nice game, especially for a game made in 72 hours. And most important thing - it was childish and fun! Reminded me of my own childhood, so thanks for nice nostalgia trip.

Great game overall. Only flaw I could find is the text could use some proofreading, but other than that, great job guys!