Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much from the game at first. But, I actually enjoyed this. At first, the lack of a display of how much hp I had kind of turned me off, but then I learned to figure that out myself, so well done there. My only real gripe now is that the last few boss battles seemed to rely entirely on luck to win. I was able to beat DL in five turns on first try, yet Cid killed me five times before I lucked out and he defended 4 times in a row. Other than that, and the length (but it was made in 48 hrs so that's forgiven), you guys definitely surprised me with this one. Very nice work!

Charming graphic and gameplay, it is fun.

But I guess there is a bug, when you start and go to the left, there is something like a golden circular thing in a sandy place surrounded by 3 long pieces of woods. When I went near it the character got stuck and I had to restart the game because he couldn't move.

(I went straight left, then I went downwards and then continued to the right side. The river was above me and one piece of the wood was under me and there is where I got stuck)

It looks just like the world a kid imagines...

paraple-geek responds:

Exactly, I'm glad people can see this, we were afraid it would not be clear enough!

Entertaining game

And so this was an entertaining game and very enjoyable I will admit the game progress was somewhat slow so that's one area you could work on it was pretty fun and I thaught the enemies we're some nice and intense creatures some strange designs but you had some nice designs all about so my advice is speed up the tempo of the game somehow overall this was pretty decent of a game so keep up the game making

I loved the ending