For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

Overall, this was a very fun game to play. I loved the Pokemon-style fights, and the overall innocence felt while playing. The twist at the end was also hilarious. However, I do have one thing to say: I felt very frustrated on the Dwarf section, and the line of sight felt a little too wide. However, I love how you interpreted the theme, and this is certainly on my favorites list.

Smooth gameplay, the graphics are simple, and it's "loses" not "looses." Other than that, good job, folks.

Well made!

This game was SO much fun to play. The music, the sounds, the funny texts just EVERYTHING!
It's awesome

Hi, this is a very nice game. I just would ask: is there a tutorial to make games like this? Thanks