Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

This was certainly a decent game. I'm not really a fan of these dare things. They create stuff that's too short. Still, this was pretty nice. I really had the "Pokémon" vibe with this. Well, I guess any RPG would do.

That's just the one I'm more familiar with. These were some pretty creative enemies. They were weird, but entertaining. It did move a bit slow. I don't know why you had those thorns when you could easily get rid of them.

It doesn't load :(
(If you fix it i will edit this review)
Ps: Sorry for the bad writing, I'm spanish.

paraple-geek responds:

The game does load but there's no loader (no time to do one in the 72h time limit).
So juste wait a bit longer and the game should appear.
It's 17 mo so it might take a while depending on your internet speed.

The gameplay is really too "press space to win"
i give it a 3/5

However, i really liked the reference for the doll in the sand ^^

The game's concept is okay.

I however find the gameplay in itself quite boring. You barely have to do anything in order to win.
The stealth section could be beaten very quickly thanks to memorization.

The art is top notch, it's really damn good for the time given, and the concept itself is something I loved too, really made me think about childhood imagination, and the content is also a good amount for the time given too, I got to say this is a really good entry. I'll sadly give it a 4 because the combat kinda bored me, but everything else is so good!