Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

I gotta say, this was a really enjoyable game. Cute and visually appealing art style, great humor, and a surprisingly solid combat system. At first I thought the fights would be too easy since there was no sort of experience system, but the addition of various attacks and moves as the game went on turned each fight into a neat little puzzle of sorts. Overall, this a really nice little experience, and if you wanted to expand this concept into a full adventure game/RPG, I think there'd be room to do it. Maybe multiple kids to control, new combat systems, larger puzzles, experience, that sort of thing.

Whatever the case, great game! Will love to see more of your work in the future.

God this is a epic adventure even for a kid <3 I love it
Is funny and is really cool, it has a nice difficulty and I like the reference to metal gear man just 10/10

It was great, amazing play through and smooth gameplay.
GREAT GAME

(make another plz)

The gnome part was intense

I really like the game. It has a nice story, nice controls, and silly powers.