Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

Fantastic game. Funny, whimsical, lots of imagination. Great work.

fun game!

I really can't believe games of this quality can be made in 72hours. I mean with this game design if you add random encounters, make the monster locations tall grass you could expand and create random map areas. Then it could easily be on of the first few pokemon games. That or giving him a sword and this could be final fantasy. Game designs that used to take years can now be done in 72hours. I'm blown away and I'm really looking forward to the games you make in the future that you actually take your time on.

incredible work

For what it was I really liked it, it was cute. thank you for making it. Great Job