Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

I loved the ending

The gameplay is really too "press space to win"
i give it a 3/5

However, i really liked the reference for the doll in the sand ^^

This was certainly a decent game. I'm not really a fan of these dare things. They create stuff that's too short. Still, this was pretty nice. I really had the "Pokémon" vibe with this. Well, I guess any RPG would do.

That's just the one I'm more familiar with. These were some pretty creative enemies. They were weird, but entertaining. It did move a bit slow. I don't know why you had those thorns when you could easily get rid of them.

The game's concept is okay.

I however find the gameplay in itself quite boring. You barely have to do anything in order to win.
The stealth section could be beaten very quickly thanks to memorization.

It doesn't load :(
(If you fix it i will edit this review)
Ps: Sorry for the bad writing, I'm spanish.

paraple-geek responds:

The game does load but there's no loader (no time to do one in the 72h time limit).
So juste wait a bit longer and the game should appear.
It's 17 mo so it might take a while depending on your internet speed.