Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

Simple yet a great game with different types of game play. RPG,Stealth and treasure hunting.

the gnome part scared me sh(censored). good game. this is almost as good as riddle school.

I really like the game. It has a nice story, nice controls, and silly powers.

So I was brought to this game after playing Back Home, also developed by paraple-geek. When the game finished loading I was not surprised to see outstanding colors, and well done controles (my favorite bit was how you show the player to use the yoyo with a cutscene, not a tutorial). In all this was a fun game. Thank you paraple-geek and SentsuFR for making a good looking, fun game.

paraple-geek responds:

Thank you very much for your comments, it makes the whole team very happy !

For what it was I really liked it, it was cute. thank you for making it. Great Job