Reviews for "Tree House Quest"

The art is top notch, it's really damn good for the time given, and the concept itself is something I loved too, really made me think about childhood imagination, and the content is also a good amount for the time given too, I got to say this is a really good entry. I'll sadly give it a 4 because the combat kinda bored me, but everything else is so good!

It has potential to be something much greater, but the peaces are defensively there.
while I did have some problems like the almost pathetically simplistic battle system and the second area, the game was still enjoyable to play. music was catchy, graphics were nice and the cutscene-like pictures were a pleasure to look at and the cild-like feeling the game gives you, makes it a charming experience. and although the previously mentioned second area was tedious (and sometimes even unfair) it still managed to keep it's charm.

and it was only made in 72 h....
0_0 wow

Felt akward and weird to meet some of the type of things I had to fight such as an evil tomato but overall this was quite entertaining. Thank you for that hard work you put into this game!

Love the game, very charming and would be great as a larger game with more power-ups and areas ot explore!

pretty fun game bit short but has great potenctial