For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

Eng: This is the first time I could legitimately give an animation 5 Stars! Amazing animations! Inspirational designs!It's amazing that you did this with Flash of all software! When the film comes out, expect my ticket
français: Ceci est la première fois que je pouvais légitimement donner une animation 5 étoiles! Animations étonnantes! Designs inspirants! Il est étonnant que vous l'avez fait avec Flash de tous les logiciels! Lorsque le film sort, attendre mon billet.

This was incredible i just sat here immobilized in awe.

Amazing job! This has to be some of the most beautiful animation I've ever seen on NG. As everyone else has said you guys perfectly recreated the emotion and beauty of a Miyazaki film, I hope you guys will be able to produce the full length film.

i could watch this hundreds of times, the only shame about this flash is realising your going to have live with the fact that this isint some amazing preview for a 2 long movie that i would die to see. yeah good job, best ive seen on newgrounds

wow its like everyone else said, this is like Studio Chibli, i mean the animation, the world, the art, the creatures...etc