Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

So very little in my life have I cared about the story from the moment I saw the animation. The moment I saw the style you were going for I knew this was outstanding. Rarely do I ignore a description when a video is over that I'd re-watch the video again before seeing my speculations rung true. Your inspirations are obvious and it shows very well.

If anything can explain how good this would be, it would be to wonder if a movie would come out in the future, before learning of the title, which I have done.

As much of a review I can give, no improvements needed. Beyond ideal success in animation, story, style, world, and mystery. 11/10 beyond flawless perspective.

best I've seen in a long time

I saw you listed Miyazaki as inspiration and damn does it show! I knew within the first ten seconds that based on art alone this was a 11/10.

Gosh, I am so remiss that I never even noticed this thing on the voting block nor in the Movies section. This was stunning, gave a taste of an incredible story, and gives us all the hope that there could be more. Incredible work like this should be recognized, and I apologize for not watching this work of art soon. I will not make that mistake twice.

Perfection!

absolument magnifique. une des animations les plus visuellement superbe et émotionnellement captivante que je ai vu ici sur Newgrounds.
Encore.