Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

Oh my GID THA TWAS AMAZING! Please tell me you didn't make that yourself, b'cause if you did... i have abseloutly nothing to say about it... because you stunned me. That was some of the best i have ever seen, it looks so professional!

C'est magnifique!

I love the evident Miyazaki influence, but there is more to your creativity than copying, obviously.
Wonderful backgrounds.

One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen on Newgrounds, it's even better than Brackenwood when it comes to the sheer beauty of it. Please, once it's finished, make sure that everyone (me particularly, but that's just self-interest) knows about it.

I think its agreeable that this is the most ambitious and well made project on Newgrounds. Its incredibly professional and well thought out. Could've easily fooled me that this was a real trailer for an upcoming movie.

I really appreciate how you've managed to take that Miyazaki inspiration and apply important and notable aspects of it here. This might be just me but I could also see some The Last Airbender themes and concepts, no?

Great stuff!

I'm sorry, but this isn't Newgrounds level style animation..... IT'S HAYAO FUCKING MIYAZAKI LEVEL OF ARTWORK! It's just..... AMAZING!!!