Reviews for "Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux"

please for the love of dear god, make a full length movie of this. The kind of talent and imagination that went into creating this deserve the utmost respect and their master piece to be displayed high than all others. I would gladly pay any thing to see this as a full length movie, even if it is only 45 minutes long ( I'd like more than 2 hours but still).

PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN, THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This marvelous work reminds me of the Studio Ghibli films' style of imagination, intrigue, color, and 100% AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ça, c'est la genre de chose que je espère toute humanité pourrait apprécier.

Magnifique!

I was blown away by this. I agree with the others saying this: Do crowdfunding. If you have a patreon or something like that I would gladly throw money your way. Otherwise, I look forward to your future submissions!

Kickstarter project for a real movie, with english subtitling, or even english voices could go international, the anitmation in this project was so amazing, imagine what these great designers could make with a shitload of money!

Looking forward to seeing more!

This animation is absolutely amazing in all respects. You list Hayao Miyazaki as an inspiration: I thought I was looking at his work until I read the description. I was previously unaware of Jean Giraud and will be looking for examples of his work to enjoy and compare. I thank you for this preview and look forward to seeing your finished product.